ECT ARE YOU CALLED OR DIFFERENT ??

DAN P

Hi to all and in Gal 1:6 we read , I marvel that you are being changed SO quickly , from the ONE having called you by ( the ) GRACE of Christ , to ANOTHER Gospel of a DIFFERENT KIND !!

#1 And I believe that do you see Peter saying YOU HAVE FALLEN from the Kingdom of Heaven ? NO !!

#2 ,This verse is saying that there at least 2 GOSPELS !!

#3 The one where you are called by GRACE , like in 2 Tim 1:9 !!

#4 And what Paul calls ANOTHER / HETEROS !!

#5 And that means that there is another Gospel , which makes 2 GOSPELS !!

The Greek words I MARVEL are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE so that means it is happening under the Dispensation of the Grace of God and NOT under the MOSAIC LAW !!

The Greek word REMOVED is also in the the GRACE OF GOD !!

The next Greek verb is HIM THAT CALLED is in the Past tense or AORIST TENSE and looks back to when we were SAVED bt GRACE !!

The Greek word ANOTHER /HETEROS , means another , or other or the other , or kind or different !!

What Paul is saying you are ACCURSED if you FALL from GRACE IN Gal 5:4 !!

This other gospel can ONLY be the Kingdom of Heaven Gospel that Jesus preach and what the 12 preached in the GOSPELS , pure and simple !!

There are really at least 4 Gospels in the bible !!

dan p

Danoh

We get the word "heterosexual" (or a sexual identity that is different where there is more than one) from that Greek word 'heteros' - another of a different kind.

As in the word "heterodox" (or of a different doctrine, where there is more than one).

At the same time, in Galatians, it is the content of each that made them two.

The one Paul had preached unto them had been...

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

And then there was that other good news...

Deuteronomy 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

Later, when Paul writes Romans, he will refer to that one described in Deuteronomy as "the law for righteousness" and "that righteousness which is of the law."

What happened to the Galatians?

What happened to most who post on TOL - if they even got that much right?

They ended up having been dazzled by the mixing of both gospels the result of which was that theirs ended up another gospel...which was not another...at all.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

They ended up at...neither the Law of Moses...in it's pure form...nor in that Grace preached by Paul...in its' pure form.

And there is more to Paul's "gospel of the grace of God" than merely preaching it, and or asserting that it is different, or that it is this, or that.

There is living its' difference.

Not in word only, but in deed...also.

The latter part of it all - the following passages - now there is the real challenge.

The challenge of preaching grace and yet, when the time comes to walk after the Spirit, what the flesh dictates...ends up being what is allowed to dominate.

Or as the Apostle Paul had had to remind the Galatians concerning this Grace wherein we stand...

Galatians 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

That right there is a good measure of who of...any of us...has been moved unto said other gospel despite what...any of us...on all sides of the fence...might each assert...otherwise.