ECT SO , WHERE DID THE GRACE OF GOD , BEGIN ??

DAN P

I want to make sure I understand you correctly. You're saying these people in Acts 2:47 were saved by the Law of Moses?
….”And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved

I don’t see any scripture or revelation being from MAN, it’s all from God.

I have trouble believing it was ONLY given to Paul or it was HIDDEN when Peter was the first one to have the mystery revealed to him in dramatic fashion. There’s a whole chapter devoted to God showing him the Gentiles are now clean and him preaching the words of life to them.
Acts 11:.. Peter, 14 who will tell you words by which you and all your household will be saved.

Then Peter explains it to the others and they understood that God saves Gentiles too.
Acts 11:18 …“Then God has also granted to the Gentiles repentance to life.”

Just because it’s not labeled as the mystery here doesn’t change the fact that it is the mystery. These Gentiles are saved the same way as everyone else:
Acts 10: …..43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”

I don’t see any NT writers preaching exclusion, after the D,B&R.

Hi and as I ask every one , WHERE did Peter or Jesus preach OR even where Peter preached the MYSTERY as referenced in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Just give me a verse and not to BLOVIATE !!

dan p

Danoh

Agreed.

I'm trying to understand your viewpoint but these are problems I have with it. What am I missing?

Jesus and the 12 taught the kingdom was at hand. 1) Was the delay foreseen? 2) What caused the delay?

Romans 9 tells us it's not the fleshly people that are Israel/heirs but the children of promise which are those born again, Christians. That's why Jesus tells Nic, unless you are born again.
8 That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants.
So I see a greater kingdom, one that has Jews and Gentiles that are one in Christ. A kingdom like Jesus describes in the gospels and one that is not of this world.

I'm not sure what your point is by this, could you please explain?

Daniel 9 forsees a delay.

Though cut off, but not for Himself, He was nevertheless cut off in their rejection of Him.

A rejection and speaking against Him to which they then added the filling up of their sin against the Godhead, in their third strike; their rejection and speaking against...the Spirit, when He continued the Lord's witness to that nation through the Twelve.

And what did He tell the Twelve in Matt. 10:23 about the end result of their commission?

For that matter; what became of that?

Don't tell me you're a Preterist, lol

DAN P

The grace of God is seen as far back as far as the garden of eden.

Gen 3:21 Also for Adam and his wife the LORD God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

Hi and just where did Jesus OR Peter EVER taught or Preach what Paul wrote in Eph 3:3 , That according to to REVELATION He has made KNOWN to me the MYSTERY JUST WRITTEN BEFORE IN BRIEF which I believe is in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!
dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi and just where did Jesus OR Peter EVER taught or Preach what Paul wrote in Eph 3:3 , That according to to REVELATIO He has made KNOWN to me the MHSTERY JUST i WRITTEN BEFORE IN BRIEF which I believe is in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!
dan p

Yep :thumb:

turbosixx

Thanks for the reply.
Daniel 9 forsees a delay.

Though cut off, but not for Himself, He was nevertheless cut off in their rejection of Him.

A rejection and speaking against Him to which they then added the filling up of their sin against the Godhead, in their third strike; their rejection and speaking against...the Spirit, when He continued the Lord's witness to that nation through the Twelve.

I haven’t studied Daniel that much but I see the “cut off” as his death. Chapter 2 talks about his kingdom being set up during the Roman empire. That is when he came to earth and said the "kingdom was at hand" and when died for us.

And what did He tell the Twelve in Matt. 10:23 about the end result of their commission?

For that matter; what became of that?

you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.

At his D,B&R is when I see him coming in power.
Matt. 16:28 "Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."
Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Don't tell me you're a Preterist, lol

Not exactly. “Christian” is the only label I subscribe to, and not a hyphenated one.