ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

dodge

Madist, please explain to me how you believe the 7 I Am's Jesus taught in the Gospel of John do not apply to the BOC and only apply to the lost sheep of Israel.

1.....And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

IS there another bread (food for our soul) that we need other than Jesus ?

2......“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).

Do you know of another light other than Jesus ?

3.....“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).

Do you know another way to be saved other than Jesus ?

4..... “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11)

Is Paul NOT Jesus the shepherd of the Madist ?
Did Jesus only give His life for the lost sheep of Israel ?

5.....“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).

Is there another way to eternal life with God other than Jesus ?

6.....Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Is there another way for ANYONE to go to the Father other than Jesus ?
IS there another truth other than Jesus for salvation ?
IS there another way to attain eternal life other than Jesus ?

7.....“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).

IS there another vine and vine dresser other than God that Madist proclaim ?

Madist, can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

dodge

Give it up dodge, you can't dispute MAD

MAD is a LIE !

The 7 I AM's of Jesus PROVE that His teachings ( some of them ) were and are for the BOC, and I am praying God will lead you guys/gals to HIS truth.

Don't you find it ironic (I believe it is actually demonic) that Madist have removed Jesus from HIS own gospel ?

MAD disputes itself because it is a lie and deception.

dodge

:chuckle:

For the final time: The LORD said that he was not sent to you, in the 4 gospels. But some things are always true, at all times.

STP, can you really ignore the 7 I AM'S of Jesus and defend the defenseless to stay in the lie and deception called MAD ?

I will place NO ONE above Jesus including the Apostle Paul !

FYI, Jesus was sent for everyone that will trust Him by faith as HE taught, and that is in the Gospels. Your loss not mine.

Danoh

MAD is a LIE !

The 7 I AM's of Jesus PROVE that His teachings ( some of them ) were and are for the BOC, and I am praying God will lead you guys/gals to HIS truth.

Don't you find it ironic (I believe it is actually demonic) that Madist have removed Jesus from HIS own gospel ?

No.

Mad is just new to you. You don't know what to make of it as a result.

But all it really is is the understanding that God has a TWO-Fold Purpose...

Prophecy as to Israel over the Gentiles on the Earth one day; and...

Mystery as to a New Creature - His Body over the Angelic Host.

His Body - comprised of formerly lost Jews and Gentiles this side of Israel's fall and TEMPORARY setting aside.

Both center on the Lord...NOTICE...

Ephesians 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven AND earth is named,

That is a TWO-Fold Purpose He revealed only AFTER and THROUGH Paul...

Ephesians 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

DAN P

Madist, please explain to me how you believe the 7 I Am's Jesus taught in the Gospel of John do not apply to the BOC and only apply to the lost sheep of Israel.

1.....And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

IS there another bread (food for our soul) that we need other than Jesus ?

2......“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).

Do you know of another light other than Jesus ?

3.....“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).

Do you know another way to be saved other than Jesus ?

4..... “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11)

Is Paul NOT Jesus the shepherd of the Madist ?
Did Jesus only give His life for the lost sheep of Israel ?

5.....“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).

Is there another way to eternal life with God other than Jesus ?

6.....Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Is there another way for ANYONE to go to the Father other than Jesus ?
IS there another truth other than Jesus for salvation ?
IS there another way to attain eternal life other than Jesus ?

7.....“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).

IS there another vine and vine dresser other than God that Madist proclaim ?

Madist, can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

Hi and here is why PENTECOSTALS ARE immature and un-learned !!

In Rom 7;14 , Rom 11:13 , 1 Cor 1:12 , , 3:4 , 15:9 , 1 Tim 1:15 and It is written and I AM is a combination of 2 Greek words EGO EIMI OR EIMI EGO and Paul is the only apostles that Christ appointed to juse the " I AM " TO DESCRIBE his authority as the Apostle of the Gentiles !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi ans here is whay PENTECOSTALS immature and un-learned !!

In Rom 7;14 , Rom 11:13 , 1 Cor 1:12 , , 3:4 , 15:9 , 1 Tim 1:15 and It is written and I AM is a combination of 2 Greek words EGO EIMI OR EIMI EGO and Paul is the only apostles that Christ appointed to juse the " I AM " TO DESCRIBE his authority as the Apostle of the Gentiles !!

dan p

First I am a Christian by faith and a Baptist by the leading of God.

This thread is because I was told by a Madist that the 4 Gospels were for the lost sheep of Israel not the BOC,and I posted the 7 I AM'S of Jesus from the Gospel of John that prove much of Jesus; teachings were and are for the BOC.

Feel free to dispute any of the 7 I Am's of Jesus taught in the Gospel of John and use scripture to show why they are not for the BOC if you can, and I KNOW you cannot. Feel free to try.

dodge

:chuckle:

Pretty good non-answer.

The 4 Gospels are for the BOC, and to negate and credit another FOR his Gospel a lie and deception . THE gospel is Jesus' Gospel ( not Paul's Gospel ) that he ( Jesus ) died to provide and to remove Him ( Jesus ) from HIS Gospel is nothing short of heresy.

dodge

:e4e:

Your mind is made up, despite the LORD not being sent to you...in his own words.

YOU still never addressed ANY of the 7 I Am'S of Jesus from the Gospel of John .

It is always better to just admit when we are wrong ( and you are ) and seek God's truth and wisdom.

The 7 I AM'S of Jesus from the Gospel of John are for the Body of Christ, and YOU have no scripture to say they are not.

My mind is made up that Jesus paid my sin debt, and my faith in Him is fixed.

Show me ANY of the 7 I AM'S that they are not for the BOC.

Your whole theology is based on about 10 pages of scripture and one saying of Jesus.Really that cuts off much of what God wants to teach you, STP.

SaulToPaul 2

YOU still never addressed ANY of the 7 I Am'S of Jesus from the Gospel of John .

It is always better to just admit when we are wrong ( and you are ) and seek God's truth and wisdom.

The 7 I AM'S of Jesus from the Gospel of John are for the Body of Christ, and YOU have no scripture to say they are not.

My mind is made up that Jesus paid my sin debt, and my faith in Him is fixed.

Show me ANY of the 7 I AM'S that they are not for the BOC.

Your whole theology is based on about 10 pages of scripture and one saying of Jesus.Really that cuts off much of what God wants to teach you, STP.

There is nothing to address.

dodge

If you are saved you are beseeched to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith we are called (Ephesians 4:1-3 KJV) which includes only one baptism (Ephesians 4:5 KJV). God would not "lead" you to be water baptized today, denominations do.

So you figured Jesus lied when He taught to teach and baptize the nations ? I don't !

EVERY person in scripture that was saved was baptized in water ! Go figure NOT one scripture set aside water baptism or partaking the Lord's supper.

YOU are trying to convince folks that Madist know more than Jesus, The Prophets, the Apostles, and everyone in scripture that was water baptized as they were taught to be by Jesus and the Apstles.