ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

john w

Hall of Fame
Why would I thank God for a guy who invented one of the biggest heresies that exists in the Christian Church?

Should I thank God for Ellen White, Joseph Smith, and Charles Taze Russell also?

Heresies, you wine, little armed one?

This Preterist punk asserts, on record, that one can teach heresies, deny the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ, until they die, and still be saved.

All Preterists teach this. That is heresy, Cragie boy. It is also called Satanism.

DAN P

That's true.

Take away Darby, and there is no such thing as Dispensationalism.

Hi and I have never read what Darby wrote BUT that will never change what is written in Acts 20:24 , Rom 16:25 and 26 , not Col 1:25 not 2 Tin 1:4 !!

This verse were in BEFORE Darby was born , BLOVIATER !!

dan p

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Both programs become one in the dispensation of the fulness of times.

You do know that STP, heir, and many other MADists on this site claim there are three programs, and that the people in the three programs remain in the three programs forever?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's you - ever surfing the web for the so called truth.

You do know you're on TOL?

I have no problem admitting I read books, listen to speakers, surf the web, read commentaries, etc. for many various topics of the Bible.

What is wrong with that?

What's comical is when you Darby followers claim you became a Dispensationalist from just reading the Bible.

john w

Hall of Fame
You do know that STP, heir, and many other MADists on this site claim there are three programs, and that the people in the three programs remain in the three programs forever?

Preterists don't agree on all doctrines. You are a "Partial Preterist," moron, so stuff your "A doctrine is false if there is no agreement on all doctrines" sophistry, which Catholics employ against "Protestants."

Of course, you are an admitted closet Catholic, as are all Preterists. You talk like a Catholic, Craigie boy. They talk like you.

Danoh

You do know I am basically on their Do Not Call list; right :chuckle:

Again, FEW within MAD hold their view.

The approach in study differs.

Ask STP or heir how they end up concluding that Rom. 2:17 is talking about the faithful Romans.

How they approach the study of such things is off; that's how.

john w

Hall of Fame

I have no problem admitting I read books, listen to speakers, surf the web, read commentaries, etc. for many various topics of the Bible.
Another lie. You have asserted, on record, that you never follow the teachings of men.

What's comical is when you Darby followers claim you became a Dispensationalist from just reading the Bible.
No, little arms one, what's comical is when you Stuart/Josephus followers claim you became a Preterist from just reading the Bible, and from not following the teachings of men, but from following the teachings of infallible men. In your case,the pope, which you have admitted, on record.

You preterist fraud.

And learn how to use proper English, little boy Craigie.

Danoh

What is wrong with that?

Very few say that.

That is just you ever being your cluelesss, one size fits all, misrepresenting self.

Besides myself, I have met only one other Mad who has said they came to Mid-Acts LIKE distinctions BEFORE EVER knowing others held to, taught, or wrote about such things.

Fact is that most within any school come to learn what they hold to from someone else.

But to conclude that all do is just plain stupid.

That is NEVER always the case in ANY area of life.

But you are being, stupid...you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
When you realize what is said in the OP is correct, there is no where else for mad to be filed.
:plain:

What was the basis for Christ's forgiveness towards the woman who was forgiven many sins?
Jesus said, "your faith has saved you". Faith in what?
Are you assuming He was referring to salvation? That wasn't even available until the cross, which had not yet happened.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you assuming He was referring to salvation? That wasn't even available until the cross, which had not yet happened.

(Luke 19:9) Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

Danoh

(Luke 19:9) Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

Ah yes, Zacchaeus: the son of Abraham who IP used to post was a Gentile (back when IP and I used to post on that forum he and I met on) :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

One kingdom of God, with the earth, heavens, and city filled with God's people and God's glory.
Why don't you like that? Satan doesn't like it either.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your theory is not much different than what the Jehovah's Witnesses teach.

They have "the anointed" (the 144,000 in Revelation), and "the other sheep". Kinda like your "kingdom" and "body" people.

They have the "the anointed" spending eternity in heaven, and "the other sheep" spending eternity on planet earth. Again, very similar to your "kingdom and body" people.

This isn't surprising since John Nelson Darby (inventor of Dispensationalism) and Charles Taze Russell (inventor of the JW's) were contemporaries.

SaulToPaul 2

Your theory is not much different than what the Jehovah's Witnesses teach.

They have "the anointed" (the 144,000 in Revelation), and "the other sheep". Kinda like your "kingdom" and "body" people.

They have the "the anointed" spending eternity in heaven, and "the other sheep" spending eternity on planet earth.

This isn't surprising since John Nelson Darby (inventor of Dispensationalism) and Charles Taze Russell (inventor of the JW's) were contemporaries.

Oh.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Parable of the Vineyard Workers

Maybe if you read it, you wouldn't claim there are three programs with three different destinations for eternity.

Or, you can keep preaching the same thing the Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching.