ECT MAD error #433: That Israel was offered a restored state

Interplanner

Never mind your own duplicity, ay IP :chuckle:

You can check, but I believe you will find I called the proposition stupid or nonsense or idiotic. Not the person. If so, yes, I was wrong to do so.

RD regularly called me stupid and perhaps an idiot, and he meant me, he is unable to break down a proposition and question details.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You can check, but I believe you will find I called the proposition stupid or nonsense or idiotic. Not the person. If so, yes, I was wrong to do so.

RD regularly called me stupid and perhaps an idiot, and he meant me, he is unable to break down a proposition and question details.
You're stuck on Israel

Danoh

Not that it justifies your person itself being derided - which is uncalled for...

At the same time; you also often deride the person of the Dispensationalist himself.

In this, you are just a milder version of Tet, may he nevertheless; be well.

Interplanner

Not that it justifies your person itself being derided - which is uncalled for...

At the same time; you also often deride the person of the Dispensationalist himself.

In this, you are just a milder version of Tet, may he nevertheless; be well.

Please do call me on it if it is a person, not a proposition being attacked. Obviously a bundle of propositions that are D'ist is a D'ist but means the bundle.

Right Divider

Body part
What exactly? I don't know one thing here that is not there in the text. And, opinion is only wrong if it is not adhering closely; you have opinions too, so don't put yourself on a pedestal so easily.

Are you are aware of how "the Servant" takes over things in Is 40-66?

What is the veil Paul is talking about in 2 Cor 3-5, and how could it be anything other than thinking all this (material in Isaiah) is not about Christ--the way he does in gobs of quotes?
Once AGAIN, quote SPECIFIC verses/passages that PROVE your point. Quit with the vague personal commentary.

Right Divider

Body part

It is YOU that has a problem in this sense.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Yes, he likes to blast out a 26 chapter quote-less "quote".

Not everything in 26 needs to be repeated. I have gone over 'worshipping day and night to see hope fulfilled' and 'I will not go beyond what Moses and Prophets have said' HUNDREDS OF TIMES. You shouldn't be here if you are not going to pay attention. That's not my fault.

Interplanner

Once AGAIN, quote SPECIFIC verses/passages that PROVE your point. Quit with the vague personal commentary.

I gave you an essay on several features of 40-66. None of it is vague, thank you. It is simply not what 2P2Ps have been taught to hear and repeat. There are some 25 exact uses of ch 60+ in the NT. Are you consistent with them? How?

Right Divider

Body part
Not everything in 26 needs to be repeated.
I agree! That why I'm asking you to quote SPECIFIC verses/passages INSTEAD of 26 CHAPTERS!

I have gone over 'worshipping day and night to see hope fulfilled' and 'I will not go beyond what Moses and Prophets have said' HUNDREDS OF TIMES. You shouldn't be here if you are not going to pay attention. That's not my fault.
The lack of communication here is COMPLETELY on YOUR side. Most here understand me just fine, it is YOU that we have trouble with.

Danoh

I gave you an essay on several features of 40-66. None of it is vague, thank you. It is simply not what 2P2Ps have been taught to hear and repeat. There are some 25 exact uses of ch 60+ in the NT. Are you consistent with them? How?

I'll give you this much, IP - those two, back to back posts were two very good, chockful of much info and equal amounts of great nuance...summaries of your view, bro.

Good job.

Nevertheless, they were of YOUR view.

YOUR more or less, Partial Preterist view within the Reformed School...view.

No thanks.

You have yet to prove you even understand Mid-Acts.

Let alone, disprove even one Mid-Acts assertion.

Thanks for your effort...but no cigar, bro.