ECT Speaking in tongues

Danoh

Tam has spoken the honest truth of the matter. We "MADs" need to stick together. We have within us the Holy Spirit and the "Grace Gospel" to spread to the world. I might add, the ONLY Gospel in existence today in this Dispensation of Grace. Get on board Danoh or get out of the way. "The Grace Gospel Express" is going full throttle and full speed ahead.

Nonsense.

What matters is the truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep; point out things to cultists and "paranoid" is one of their many accusations.

Hitler accusing his Generals of "paranoia" when they began to point out the obvious to everyone but him.

Enron executives accusing those of their own who blew the whistle on them.

What organized crime refers to as a rat, when one of their own goes "straight."

History is on my side.

You and yours are obviously not as extreme as the following towards one of their former, one-sided "club" members; but one-sided extremists you certainly are...

Acts 9:21 But all that heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests? 9:22 But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ. 9:23 And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:

Paranoid of what? Of one-sided Legalist MADs - yeah; okay :chuckle:

You have your own brand of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism and we have ours. Show us where you THINK we're going wrong? Also, it might be helpful for you to publicly give your "Testimony of Faith." I've given mine a number of times. I'm certain the others have as well. It's your turn, pal.

Danoh

You have your own brand of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism and we have ours. Show us where you THINK we're going wrong? Also, it might be helpful for you to publicly give your "Testimony of Faith." I've given mine a number of times. I'm certain the others have as well. It's your turn, pal.

Your typically silly question once more, despite the obvious. Your typically silly question "what denomination are you?"

If you knew your MAD as well as you think you do; you would not have to ask such silly questions.

:doh:

You want a public testimony?

I mean one that actually says something beyond hollow words?

Look at how YOU deal with anyone who does not kow tow to your nonsense.

Grace gospel?

What grace?

More like the Cult you and yours would make of Mid Acts Grace.

And round and round we go.

The cultist - ever unable to hear what he needs to.

But he is so sure that what he is presenting is grace.

Ever becoming more and more convinced that anyone who points a thing out to him needs to have their head examined :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your typically silly question once more, despite the obvious. Your typically silly question "what denomination are you?"

If you knew your MAD as well as you think you do; you would not have to ask such silly questions.

:doh:

You want a public testimony?

I mean one that actually says something beyond hollow words?

Look at how YOU deal with anyone who does not kow tow to your nonsense.

Grace gospel?

What grace?

More like the Cult you and yours would make of Mid Acts Grace.

And round and round we go.

The cultist - ever unable to hear what he needs to.

But he is so sure that what he is presenting is grace.

Ever becoming more and more convinced that anyone who points a thing out to him needs to have their head examined :chuckle:

Does that mean a "Public Testimony of your faith" isn't forthcoming?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Danoh, you're not convincing anybody. It would be best for you to go back to the drawing board and put forth some more effort. I'm just trying to help ya, buddy. I don't want you to lose the little bit of credibility you have left.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Danoh, at least tell us where we're going wrong when it comes to our preaching of the Grace Message that was given to the Apostle Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ?

Explain the Grace message which you say is different to the Grace message which the Church was founded on.

Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Jud 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Danoh

Explain the Grace message which you say is different to the Grace message which the Church was founded on.

Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Jud 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Theirs is a Prophesied grace.

The Body's, a grace "hid in God" until Paul.

Gainsay it all you believe you need to; some of us Mads will not be who you will be able to blame in that day - regardless of how poor our grace testimony in our words to you, may or may not have been.

Just as some of us MADs will be found wanting in our poor testimony to others...

Respectfully,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Theirs is a Prophesied grace.

The Body's, a grace "hid in God" until Paul.

Gainsay it all you believe you need to; some of us Mads will not be who you will be able to blame in that day - regardless of how poor our grace testimony in our words to you, may or may not have been.

Just as some of us MADs will be found wanting in our poor testimony to others...

Respectfully,

Very good, you took the opportunity to take a swipe at fellow "MADs" instead of sharing the Grace Gospel. What a guy.