ECT Speaking in tongues

TweetyBird

Maybe my dead Baptist faith got it wrong after all. :sozo2:

Teen goalie wakes up from coma speaking different language

Maybe you got it wrong after all ...

Traumatic brain injuries can cause short and long term changes in language, according to TBI researchers with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Reuben said he has a lot of Spanish-speaking friends, who speak the language when he is around. He believes this might have had something to do with the strange episode that shocked and confused his parents.

"My friends would always talk to me in Spanish and would teach me," he told WSB. "I wasn't perfect, but my brother is a really fluent Spanish speaker. So he kind of inspired me with that too."

As he recovered, Reuben started to speak English again, and he later talked to reporters while recovering at home.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Maybe you got it wrong after all ...

See you devil Baptists :reals: at the Great White Throne. :popcorn:

"...
emot-airquote.gif
Believers are neither to forbid speaking in tongues (1 Co 14:39)6 nor discount the Spirit’s movement in the last days [e.g. dreams and visions] (1 Thess 5:20-22) as spoken about by the prophet Joel (Joe 2:28). The bible says that signs will accompany those who believe (Mk 16:17)." Full text: Steve Cioccolanti AOG Bible Study

TweetyBird

See you devil Baptists :reals: at the Great White Throne. :popcorn:

"...
emot-airquote.gif
Believers are neither to forbid speaking in tongues (1 Co 14:39)6 nor discount the Spirit’s movement in the last days [e.g. dreams and visions] (1 Thess 5:20-22) as spoken about by the prophet Joel (Joe 2:28). The bible says that signs will accompany those who believe (Mk 16:17)." Full text: Steve Cioccolanti AOG Bible Study

:kookoo::troll: