ECT "Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth" - The Catholic Church

SaulToPaul 2

Made up.

You are a member of the satanic Roman Catholic Organization, which is a religious prostitute, no different from Judaism, JW-ism, Mormonism......

I can see, saint john, that your spell of ecumenism that you learned from Dr. Breen is over.

SaulToPaul 2

You can't touch me, Roman droid, with respect to biblical knowledge, and would not know the difference between the book of Daniel, and Daniel Boone.

I'm pretty sure Catholic Crusader sat at the feet of "Father" John Corapi, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
Catholics are just weird...which stems from their superstitions.

The only thing "good" about Romanism is them Friday night fish fry's, and having a few belts of "the blood of Jesus," AKA "Ripple," as an "altar boy." Never did like them "Jesus crackers/hosts"-quite flat, w/o butter, jelly.

SaulToPaul 2

The only thing "good" about Romanism is them Friday night fish fry's, and having a few belts of "the blood of Jesus," AKA "Ripple," as an "altar boy." Never did like them "Jesus crackers/hosts"-quite flat, w/o butter, jelly.

There's nothing like a good fish fry and a game of softball with the nuns.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure! You're a regular Johnny Carson today aren't you fella?
Have you had a few of your Friday night Natty Lights early, saint john?
And your our resident Edward R. Murrow, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local city hall, Mayor, and suggest putting slot machines on downtown streets, instead of parking meters? You and your cronies would get a real kick out of that, wouldn't you, squirt?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
That's what I've been saying, and what the Church says too, infallibly.

All those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ are individual members of the Body of Christ.
How the chruch says it is problematic. The RCC says that those who are not Catholic are in imperfect union wit the church and imply that that imperfect union somehow impacts their state of grace. That is wrong. Grace is a gift from God that the church has nothing to do with. I may not be in perfect union with the RCC and I don't care because I am in perfect union with Christ.