ECT "Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth" - The Catholic Church

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The following is speaking about the church at Rome:

"For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues" (Rev.18:3-4).

You've been brainwashed, CatholicCrusader!

lol more ignorant hate. How sad for you.

God's Truth

It's a dumb question because it is not false. And it is not a denomination, it is THE CHURCH.

No such thing in the Bible as Jesus telling anyone to get in the Catholic church.

It is a denomination.

It is apostate.

Jesus says ___. Catholic church says God didn't say ___. Catholic church does things God hates.

God's Truth

That's the dumbest question in the world. Which is par for the course for you. Why would a Catholic have to grant you your own personal Anticatholic bias and delusion? Why would anybody spend even a second thinking such an idiotic thing. You are Anticatholic. Catholics aren't. You're at loggerheads.

You are every ugly thing you claim I am.

Try to speak like a person who reveres God.

You are in a denomination who apostates others, while they themselves are the apposite.

It bothers you that I go against your denomination, but it is your denomination who apostates others.

You are beyond a hypocrite.

Why don't you let people debate you and go against your denomination, when your denomination does so?

You so shown yourself to be DUMB.

You blind apostate hypocrites.

God's Truth

In one little post I made with an innocent question to a Catholic, in response by Idolater, I was called dumb, stupid, and an idiot.

If we were in different times I might have had the Catholic officials notified and put me in a guillotine.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
In one little post I made with an innocent question to a Catholic

It is not innocent and you know it.

Okay, by now we all understand that you hate the Catholic Church. You have spammed it a billion times in this thread and everywhere else. Now how about you act like a decent person and quit insulting us and move along.

Here is an idea: How about sharing what you believe in instead of always attacking what others believe in. Have you ever considered that? All you are doing is stirring up bad feelings.

Like I said, we all understand that you hate the Catholic Church. You have spammed it a billion times, now how about you move along.

God's Truth

It is not innocent and you know it.

Okay, by now we all understand that you hate the Catholic Church. You have spammed it a billion times in this thread and everywhere else. Now how about you act like a decent person and quit insulting us and move along.

Here is an idea: How about sharing what you believe in instead of always attacking what others believe in. Have you ever considered that? All you are doing is stirring up bad feelings.

Like I said, we all understand that you hate the Catholic Church. You have spammed it a billion times, now how about you move along.

Part of sharing what I believe is to reply to Catholic posts.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
"Short" does not really work. Its all too complicated.

But here is a short one, 2 min 40 sec.

Bishop Barron is very good. I recommend listening to him.
He he very gentle and uplifting and respectful. More: CLICK HERE

God's Truth

"Short" does not really work. Its all too complicated.

But here is a short one, 2 min 40 sec.

Bishop Barron is very good. I recommend listening to him.
He he very gentle and uplifting and respectful. More: CLICK HERE

He calls himself ‘father’, and he lets other ‘fathers’ call him ‘father’. Jesus says not to do that and that we are all brothers in Christ. It is wrong to call your brother ‘father’.

The guy in the video talks about how non Catholic Christians have problems with authority in the Catholic church, and issues of Mary, but he says that people need a “living voice” of authority, and how that is only from the Catholic church. Um, yeah, JESUS is the LIVING VOICE OF AUTHORITY. Hello. The Catholic denomination puts someone else’s voice in authority, and that voice goes against what Jesus taught.

Jesus IS the TRUTH and the Way. If we do things against what Jesus says, then we go against the Truth and the Way. How much truth to go against is okay for you? It is not okay in any amount for me. I don’t want to do what God hates. The Catholic religion teaches to do things that God hates.

The “priest” in the video keeps talking about how the Catholics has a living voice as their authority, their pope, and this is how they get people not to listen to Jesus, the Living God, and to hear His voice.
Just listen to this guy in the video calling Mary the new Eve. That is nowhere in the Bible.
Look at what God did to Aaron’s two sons for doing a ritual for God that God did not say to do. Catholics don’t only add things that God did not say to do---but they actually do the very things that God says not to do.

Don't call your brother 'father'; Only one mediator between God and man, Jesus Christ, not Mary.

Jesus says he lives in the hearts of those who get his teachings and obeys them. Jesus says he reveals himself to those who obey him. How do we do what Jesus says if we, starting from the top of the Catholic church, go to join the Catholic church who calls a man 'pope', and learn to listen to the "pope's" voice instead of Jesus Christ's voice, the Living God?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
^ You are wrong about all this but I am not staying in this forum to debate it with you. I would encourage you to engage Catholic people, instead of staying here and feeding off people who share your view. You will never grow if you hang out in a small circle of people who think exactly as you do.

Join this forum: [MOD EDIT: Forum link removed] (I recommend the Apologetics section). There you can engage people with all your questions. Good luck. Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

God's Truth

^ You are wrong about all this but I am not staying in this forum to debate it with you. I would encourage you to engage Catholic people, instead of staying here and feeding off people who share your view. You will never grow if you hang out in a small circle of people who think exactly as you do.

Join this forum: [MOD EDIT: Forum link removed] (I recommend the Apologetics section). There you can engage people with all your questions. Good luck. Goodbye.

All you do is copy and paste other Catholic's writings and post their videos. You can't defend your own denomination, but think you can give me advice on what to do? Your jab at trying to tell someone such as myself to grow and learn about the Catholic church is beyond absurd, and I think you know it.

As for that Catholic forum, they are afraid and ban people that show them their denomination is false.

And where in the world do you think I have questions? bahahaahahahaa

Last edited by a moderator: