ECT The 4 major Christian baptisms

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak is extremely limited in her ability to debate. She ONLY trusts in Matthew through John and doesn't trust in the rest of the Bible. She's claimed that The Apostle Paul was an anti-Christ and she despises church attendees and Trinitarians. However, she believes "Jehovah Witnesses" are Godly people.

turbosixx

Maybe you really are just too dim to understand this, but Paul is NOT talking about the words that Jesus Christ spoke during His earthly ministry to the circumcision.
Them too.
[*]Paul says that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision to confirm the promises made to the fathers (Rom 15:8).
Would the Gentiles be able to confirm them?
[*]Those FATHERS, are the fathers of Israel.
If we are in Christ their our fathers too. Rom. 4:11so that he might be the father of all who believe without being circumcised, that righteousness might be credited to them,
[*]Paul says that WE are to NO LONGER know Jesus after the flesh (2 Cor 5:16).
Read the verse again, not just Jesus, ANYONE.
[*]The LORD spoke directly to Paul AFTER His ascension (Gal 1:1).
Yep, he was too young to be one of the twelve.
[*]The LORD appeared to Paul MANY TIMES (2 Cor 12:7).
He appeared to the 12 many times too and ate and drank with them.
[*]The LORD told Paul that He would do that (Acts 26:16).
Where do you think the 12 get their words from?
[*]Others, like you, back then did not believe Paul (2 Cor 13:3).
I believe every word of Paul. Unlike you, I believe every word of Jesus as well and they are in harmony with Paul. No need for excuses like PROGRESSIVE whatever.
[*]All they, like you, left Paul (2 Tim 1:15).
I’m right there with him.
[*]The "words of our Lord Jesus Christ" that Paul is talking about are NOT the words that He spoke to Israel, but the words that He gave DIRECTLY to Paul!
All the words are from Jesus.
[*]Paul is the PATTERN to them that should HEREAFTER believe on Him for life everlasting (1 Tim 1:16).
You don’t understand this verse properly.
[*]YOU are following the WRONG pattern.

I’m following the direct words of Jesus and the words and actions of the 12 and Paul and it's all in harmony.

Right Divider

Body part
Them too.
No idea what you mean.

Would the Gentiles be able to confirm them?
Irrelevant. If Paul put it in scripture, it is correct.

If we are in Christ their our fathers too. Rom. 4:11so that he might be the father of all who believe without being circumcised, that righteousness might be credited to them,
Read the verse again, not just Jesus, ANYONE.
Would ANYONE include the LORD Jesus Christ in the flesh?

Paul singles out CHRIST in that verse. Your bait and switch is not fooling anyone.

Yep, he was too young to be one of the twelve.
WRONG.... try proving that with the Bible.

Paul was NOT "too young", he was too UNBELIEVING.

He appeared to the 12 many times too and ate and drank with them.
AFTER His ASCENSION? You're trying SO hard to mix yourself up and it appears to be working.

Where do you think the 12 get their words from?
I believe every word of Paul. Unlike you, I believe every word of Jesus as well and they are in harmony with Paul. No need for excuses like PROGRESSIVE whatever.
They got theirs from the MINISTER of the CIRCUMCISION. A Jew under the law.

Paul tells US that WE are NOT under the law.

Why is it so hard for you to tell the difference. Perhaps religious brainwashing?

I’m right there with him.
In your feeble mind.

All the words are from Jesus.
Indeed they are, but they are NOT the SAME words.

You don’t understand this verse properly.
False claim on your part. Why didn't you go ahead and teach me?

It means exactly what it says.

I’m following the direct words of Jesus and the words and actions of the 12 and Paul and it's all in harmony.
You believe you are "following the direct words of Jesus". Do you think that the words of Jesus that He gave to Paul were not direct?

The entire Bible is in harmony, just not the way that you think.

You're obsessed with Jesus IN THE FLESH, just like most of churchianity.

turbosixx

Would ANYONE include the LORD Jesus Christ in the flesh?

Paul singles out CHRIST in that verse. Your bait and switch is not fooling anyone.
Of course, Paul singles Jesus out, he is everything. He says we are to know no one according to the flesh. Jew and Gentile doesn’t matter anymore. Now it’s Christian or non-Christian.
16 Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer.

WRONG.... try proving that with the Bible.

Paul was NOT "too young", he was too UNBELIEVING.
After Jesus’ D,B&R Stephen is stoned and it says Paul was a young man, not a man but a young man.

AFTER His ASCENSION? You're trying SO hard to mix yourself up and it appears to be working.
What changed after his ascension?

They got theirs from the MINISTER of the CIRCUMCISION. A Jew under the law.

I’m not sure what you’re saying here but the 12 got it from Jesus in person and via the Holy Spirit.
Jn. 16:12 "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

Paul tells US that WE are NOT under the law.
That is correct, we Gentiles were never under the law. That is why God tore the veil. Man would no longer approach Him that way.

Why is it so hard for you to tell the difference. Perhaps religious brainwashing?
Funny, that’s what I was thinking about you.

Indeed they are, but they are NOT the SAME words.
Why would they be different words, what changed? Did Jesus live another life or die another death?

False claim on your part. Why didn't you go ahead and teach me? It means exactly what it says.

I agree, it means exactly what it says.
15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.

You believe you are "following the direct words of Jesus". Do you think that the words of Jesus that He gave to Paul were not direct?
I do and I see no difference. Some people incorrectly put more emphasis on red letters. I believe the words he gave the 12 and the words he gave Paul are the same.

The entire Bible is in harmony, just not the way that you think.
I can read it as written without having to make excuses like, that’s not written to me or PROGGRESSIVE whatever.

You're obsessed with Jesus IN THE FLESH, just like most of churchianity.
I only want to know the truth because that's what will save us.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course, Paul singles Jesus out, he is everything.
Paul is not singling out Jesus because He is everything. Paul is singling Him out because we are not to know HIM after the flesh.

There is a reason for that that YOU refuse to accept.

He says we are to know no one according to the flesh. Jew and Gentile doesn’t matter anymore. Now it’s Christian or non-Christian.
16 Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer.

After Jesus’ D,B&R Stephen is stoned and it says Paul was a young man, not a man but a young man.
Once again, this is some conjecture on your part. The BIBLE does not say that he was too young. That's just a ruse on your part to try to prop up bogus theory.

What changed after his ascension?
This is what you need to learn.

I’m not sure what you’re saying here but the 12 got it from Jesus in person and via the Holy Spirit.
Jn. 16:12 "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
Once again, Paul was given a dispensation of the gospel and THAT gospel is NOT the gospel of the kingdom.... it is the gospel of the grace of God.

That is correct, we Gentiles were never under the law. That is why God tore the veil. Man would no longer approach Him that way.
The torn veil was NOT a "neither Jew nor Greek" moment.

Funny, that’s what I was thinking about you.
Well, you think wrong.... again.

Why would they be different words, what changed? Did Jesus live another life or die another death?
Typical nonsense.

What is different is the dispensation of the gospel of the grace of God given to Paul. The 12 apostles that will judge the 12 tribes of Israel did NOT receive THIS gospel.

I agree, it means exactly what it says.
15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.
Please actually read the Bible carefully.

HEREAFTER shows that Paul is NOT talking about a RANK, but a TIME ELEMENT.

It's so simple that even a child can understand it.

I do and I see no difference. Some people incorrectly put more emphasis on red letters. I believe the words he gave the 12 and the words he gave Paul are the same.
Blindness will do that to you.

I can read it as written without having to make excuses like, that’s not written to me or PROGGRESSIVE whatever.
God's revelation to mankind is most definitely PROGRESSIVE. Ignore that and you end up where you are, ignorant.

I only want to know the truth because that's what will save us.
The truth TODAY is the gospel of the grace of God.

Jerry Shugart

You guys put Paul on pedestal instead of Jesus.

No, but we do believe what he says. For instance, here Paul and those who were with him answered a question about what one must do to be saved:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you believe the answer given by Paul?

If a person does nothing but "believe on the Lord Jesus" will that person be saved?

turbosixx

I guess maybe you're ignorant of the fact that Paul CONFIRMED all of the things that came BEFORE the dispensation of the grace of God.

If it came before then what does Paul mean by this?

13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

I thought you said the kingdom wasn't established in the 1st century?

The DISPENSATION of the grace of God or the grace of God?

Please explain both.

Right Divider

Body part
If it came before then what does Paul mean by this?

13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

I thought you said the kingdom wasn't established in the 1st century?

Please explain both.
Oh simple one, in one sense the entire universe is Gods Kingdom and has always been. There are many different ways the "kingdom" is spoken of in scripture.

Paul is speaking about the HEAVENLY aspect of the Kingdom here.
Col 3:1-2 (KJV)
(3:1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. (3:2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Matt 6:9-10 (KJV)
(6:9) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. (6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Is it hard for you to see the DIFFERENCE here?

When the minister of the circumcision was on EARTH, He was telling Israel about the KINGDOM TO COME to the EARTH.

Paul describes a different destiny for the body of Christ.
Eph 2:4-7 (KJV)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Jesus told Israel that the kingdom would COME to them and NOT that they were raised up to sit in heavenly places.

Right Divider

Body part
Give me a snap shot.
Isa 60:15-22 (KJV)
(60:15) Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through [thee], I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. (60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. (60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. (60:22) A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Rev 21:22-27 (KJV)
(21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (21:23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. (21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. (21:27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.​

turbosixx

Isa 60:15-22 (KJV)
(60:15) Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through [thee], I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. (60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. (60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. (60:22) A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Rev 21:22-27 (KJV)
(21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (21:23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. (21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. (21:27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.​

When I read about Jesus describing the kingdom, it looks like the church and the gospel to me and not like a earthly one.

Luke 17:20 Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; 21 nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

Matt. 13:18 "Hear then the parable of the sower. 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road. 20 The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away. 22 And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns, this is the man who hears the word, and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. 23 And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty."

Right Divider

Body part
When I read about Jesus describing the kingdom, it looks like the church and the gospel to me and not like a earthly one.

Luke 17:20 Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; 21 nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

Matt. 13:18 "Hear then the parable of the sower. 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road. 20 The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away. 22 And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns, this is the man who hears the word, and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. 23 And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty."

• Thanks SO much for asking for information and then COMPLETELY IGNORING IT.
  • In Luke 17, Jesus is talking to UNBELIEVERS.
  • UNBELIEVERS will never see (observe) the kingdom.
  • 'word of the kingdom" has some mystic significance to you?
  • The kingdom of God is described THROUGHOUT the prophecies to Israel.
  • The scripture that I showed you is about the CULMINATION of that KINGDOM.
  • I guess that folks like you think that the LORD Jesus Christ and His people are currently ruling with an IRON ROD.
  • You need to start believing the truth.
    Rev 2:26-27 (KJV)
    (2:26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: (2:27) And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.