ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnet

Might be, but she answered you fairly specifically, if you have any background in Calvinism. It 'seems' you do. If not, asking a question is better than emoting, I think with few exceptions.

I yet think the biggest issue needs to be whether God so loved you that He gave His only Begotten Son, that when you believe in Him, you will not perish, but have everlasting life. Something has happened in your life. College did a bit of a number on me. A few friends have had other tribulation. Tribulation, Peter says, is part of being refined. Hebrews 12 tells us if we don't go through refinement, we aren't legitimate children. Honestly, and please believe me: as soon as you settle this, the thread will be about over at that point too.
As soon as you embrace that the Lord Jesus Christ died for you, it will take care of the one person that you need to answer this question for: Yourself. We cannot answer it for anybody else. I can give you my views. It is of paramount importance that you find out what you believe about the Lord Jesus Christ dying for your sins to save you.

As I said - scripture claims that Christ died for all men. My unbelief or otherwise is not relevant to this thread.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Like I said - no point responding.

I have responded to you in great detail and with much Scripture, but you are blinded by your presuppositions.

In addition, you are avoiding facing your accountability before God with all this dodging of answers.

So be it . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.