ECT WHY I AM CATHOLIC

Cruciform

13006757_10154246196134742_2030549483621917251_n.jpg

Questions or Comments?

Cruciform

What does it have to do with being Catholic?
The various themes mentioned in the meme represent some of the reasons I was compelled to enter Christ's one historic Catholic Church fifteen years ago. I thought they might prompt some discussion on the forum. If not, that's fine, too.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The various themes mentioned in the meme represent some of the reasons I was compelled to enter Christ's one historic Catholic Church fifteen years ago. I thought they might prompt some discussion on the forum. If not, that's fine, too.

Aren't some of those themes prevalent in Protestant churches?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Because you have preferred a lie to the truth.

Because you seek satisfaction of doing something to attain righteousness to being something....Catholicism with it,s sacraments is something that can be achieved without any inner change taking place

You believe men rather than God

You need something to set your eyes upon to worship which is the essence of idolatry

You wish to abdicate responsibility to somebody else

Cruciform

Because you have preferred a lie to the truth.
Because I prefer the infallible truth taught by Christ's one historic Church to the countless lies of the Protestant rebellion.

Because you seek satisfaction of doing something to attain righteousness to being something...
Swing and a miss---strike one! (Straw Man Fallacy.)

...Catholicism with it,s sacraments is something that can be achieved without any inner change taking place.
BIG swing---strike two! (Straw Man Fallacy.)

You believe men rather than God
WHIFF!---strike three! You're out! (Actually, I believe God rather than YOU. Big difference there.)

HisServant

13006757_10154246196134742_2030549483621917251_n.jpg

Questions or Comments?

Because you have limited mental capacity and are not indwelt by the Holy Spirit.... so you turned to the great satan for your salvation.

I guess the funniest part of that picture, is that each image is a figment of someones vivid imagination... much like all of your doctrine and traditions. Not attention to facts and detail whatsoever.

Who knew Mary was a European? Who knew Jesus was Greek? (his name was Yashua actually, why did the RCC change his name?).

Why were the sacraments and transubstantiation of Mithraism incorporated into Christianity?

Last edited:

Cruciform

No one is infallible.
First, I said that the teachings of Christ's Church are infallible. However, it is also the case that the ordained leadership (that is, body of bishops) of Christ's Church teaches infallibly when it does so in an official capacity. The writers of the biblical documents, for example, were infallible in their New Testament teaching. So there are certain contexts in which human beings have been---and may indeed be---infallible.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
First, I said that the teachings of Christ's Church are infallible.

No scripture asserts that my teachings, or any other respective member of the body of Christ's teachings, are infallible.

Thanks for the compliment, however, Roman shill.

SaulToPaul 2

The RCC is Satan's masterpiece. It is Baal worship mixed with a few "Christian" words.
Religion is beautiful and appeals to the senses.