ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

john w

Hall of Fame
That was a thank you reply to a PM you sent me telling me what a good job I did.

I never sent you a PM or an email that was initiated on my end. You lied and said I sent you an PM about my wife.

Liar-I sent NADA to you, punk. You made a post on TOL, offering to set me up with your wife, while she was in the DFW, lying demon.

Get a job, and get off this site.

Danoh

As we see from all these posts, Little Johnny W and Danoh are attempting to change the subject (the topic of the thread) and trying once again to make it all about me.

That's because they can't defend their false claims re: Israel's prophetic clock.

Once again, the false teachings of John Nelson Darby are proven false yet again.

Actually, these "he said, she said" debates between you and JohnW, are made to order for your manner; given your actual intent.

You repeatedly bait one and all in hopes of starting controversy you have zero, zip, nada of an interest in seeing solved (neurotics never do).

Well, JohnW is obliging you.

But, typical of the neurotic, you moan and groan you are not being allowed to determine the content of the strife you want to...strife about.

Be happy, at least JohnW is catering to your need for strife.

You loser.

That is three good beatings you have suffered on TOL, Jeremy, Hilston, and JohnW.

And again, JohnW is actually debating you on your actual intent - your ever being up to strife. Be happy. It is exactly what you have wanted.

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
"I have never sent Little Johnny W an PM or an email.Ask Knight, or any other mod on TOL if I ever sent a PM to Little Johnny W."-little arm/no chin Tellalie, a few posts back

Vs. now(as I predicted):

"I never sent you a PM or an email that was initiated on my end."-Wimpy

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More posts by Danoh and Little Johnny W the Dance Director trying to make it all about me, while completely ignoring the topic of the thread, and failing to back their claims.

Once again, Dispensationalism is proven a false belief system.

My Proof: Danoh and Little Johnny W cannot defend their false claims.

There was no such thing as "Israel's prophetic clock". It's just another term made up by Darby followers in their attempt to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you have zero, zip, nada of an interest in seeing solved (neurotics never do).

It is solved.

Your statement, and Little Johnny W's statement are both false.

The fact that neither one of you two have been able to defend your statements is proof.

Nor has one of your fellow Darby followers defended your false statements.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"I have never sent Little Johnny W an PM or an email.Ask Knight, or any other mod on TOL if I ever sent a PM to Little Johnny W."-little arm/no chin Tellalie, a few posts back

Vs. now(as I predicted):

I have never sent you a PM.

If you want to count a thank you reply from seven years ago as a sent PM, that's up to you.

I couldn't care less what you think.

What I know is that you can't defend your false claim.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You made a post on TOL, offering to set me up with your wife, while she was in the DFW, lying demon.

Do you really think people are going to believe that I tried to set you up with my wife?

You need Psychiatric help.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

If you want to count a thank you reply from seven years ago as a sent PM, that's up to you.

What is the claim ? What can't we explain ? Speak up

john w

Hall of Fame

The punk can't stop lying:

"I have never sent Little Johnny W an PM or an email.

Ask Knight, or any other mod on TOL if I ever sent a PM to Little Johnny W."-weak armed/chin little Craigie Tellalie

Yes you did, you lying punk, who lies so much, due to his dispie obsession, an obsession that has him punting his "family," his "business" going under, and now unemployed.

You sent me an email, I showed it to you, after you having denied ever sending me one, with another "I have never...."

That is your "ministry" om TOL-habitual lying, anything, to satisfy your obsession. Get out of your closet, at your "home," and get a job.

"If you want to count a thank you reply from seven years ago as a sent PM, that's up to you.I couldn't care less what you think."-Tellafib

The punk was caught lying again, and now he back peddles, changes his story, and spins it.

His concession: "I couldn't care less what you think."-Tellalie=Nah, nah, nah, hah, nah......you meanie dispies!!!!

I've exposed you for the charlatan that you are, not here to learn, not here to contribute anything, but only prove what happens to a "man" who isolates himself from society, in a sound proof room, plotting to get even with those meanie dispies, to give meaning to his miserable existence, and satisfy his obsession-he logs in, loses his mind, and lies, engages in sophistry/hypocrisy.

Buy little, wimpy Craigie straight jackets-at market.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is solved.

Your statement, and Little Johnny W's statement are both false.

The fact that neither one of you two have been able to defend your statements is proof.

Nor has one of your fellow Darby followers defended your false statements.

"I have never sent Little Johnny W an PM or an email.

Ask Knight, or any other mod on TOL if I ever sent a PM to Little Johnny W."-little arm/no chin Tellalie, a few posts back

Vs. now(as I predicted):

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

“I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tellalie.

Give us another "I have never said....." Craigie!!!! Please!!!

Craigie suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you really think people are going to believe that I tried to set you up with my wife?

You need Psychiatric help.

Another one of Craigie's "debate enders"-"Do you really think.....,"? " He employs that stumper, when he cannot answer our questions.

Yes, you did, on TOL, in a thread-you offered to have her meet me, in the DFW area, so stuff your spin, humanism-your other MO on TOL.

That's rich, Craigie, you commenting on other's need for "psychiatric help," who is so obsessed with allegedly disproving MAD/dispies, because we hurt his fragile feelings years ago, so that he spends most of his waking hours on TOL, spamming "Darby," and a myriad of other sound byte assertions,copy'npastes, that say nothing, engages in habitual lying, and hypocrisy, and sophistry, and allows others to pervert the gospel of Christ, having suffered a death years ago, the death of his spine/vertebrae/backbone, as long as they are not of the dispensational persuasion, and pursues me, to satisfy his obsession, to give meaning, to his closet life.

Slick, Craigie.....

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like Craigie has suffered another death knell, as he/not one "AD 70-ism"/Preterist can answer any of our questions, to back up his "man made invention!!!!!!"

He taught us the above.