ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But, I doubt this post will achieve its intended impact.

You're right, it is just you avoiding the topic of the thread once again.

I have asked you over and over again the same question, and you haven't even attempted to answer it.

You have said many times that Israel's "prophetic clock" stopped in Mid-Acts. If so, then why was Luke 19:44 fulfilled after Mid-Acts in 70AD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
From the date of the command to rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah there was to be sixty-nine weeks/shabuah/heptad/483 years.

It also says that the Messiah will be “cut off” after sixty nine weeks.

IOW, He couldn't have been born after 69 weeks, and then "cut off" after 69 weeks.

Are you trying to tie this into Israel's "prophetic clock" allegedly being stopped?

john w

Hall of Fame

I have asked you over and over again the same question, and you haven't even attempted to answer it.

You have said many times that Israel's "prophetic clock" stopped in Mid-Acts. If so, then why was Luke 19:44 fulfilled after Mid-Acts in 70AD?

Good one, greasy, slimy Craigie-you've punted most of the questions, members of the boc(which excludes you, demon), have asked for years, punk-most of your trash "responses" are merely "Darby................."

Josephus Preterist cult member- loser.

Danoh

To what end, Teller of Lies?

Seriously, Tel-a-Lie, you son of deception; you already know that what ever we answer; if it does not line up with the garbage that is your PreterSchism, you will reject it and cry "Darby!"

Just as your reply to this post now will consist of the other face of your duplicity - your "We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept," Luke 7:32.

Hypocrite.

You'll have to satisfy yourself with when I answer others. All you merit is an insult.

JohnW; the floor is yours with that clown; mop it good :chuckle:

Danoh

"the regeneration" isn't some sort of future event.

(Titus 3:5 KJV) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You have got to be kidding - that is your understanding of that passage?!

You truly are an idiot :doh:

ClimateSanity

That is correct-the New Covenant is for Israel, not the boc. It was ratified, but has not been enacted.

"Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career...A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Tellalie

I deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, I "slap" Christ Jesus.

Can one presently deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and deny that it is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, "slap" Christ Jesus, and be saved?

The punk won't touch this-I've asked him for over 2 years.

Meet greasy Craigie Tellalie-"The Weasel of TOL."

Is the New Covenant not a part of prophecy? Yes it is. It appears the prophetic clock stopped on the road to damascus with the saving of a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit , which Jesus said emphatically was unforgivable. He was the greatest of the prophets and yet his words are directly abandoned with Paul's entry into the BOC. God stopped dealing with Israel as a nation here, including the promised new covenant. The new covenant will not be enacted until God starts dealing with Israel as a covenant people again.

genuineoriginal

There are no Jews being held captive today.
Your understanding of "captive" does not match what the Bible states about it.

Jeremiah 29:4-7
4 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, unto all that are carried away captives, whom I have caused to be carried away from Jerusalem unto Babylon;
5 Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them;
6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.
7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.​

The captivity is another word used for the exile of the children of Israel from the land of promise.
Every word used for the captivity or captives in the Old Testament can also be translated as exile.
_____
שְׁבוּת shᵉbûwth, sheb-ooth'; or שְׁבִית shᵉbîyth; from H7617; exile, concretely, prisoners; figuratively, a former state of prosperity:—captive(-ity).​
_____
גּוֹלָה gôwlâh, go-law'; or (shortened) גֹּלָה gôlâh; active participle feminine of H1540; exile; concretely and collectively exiles:—(carried away), captive(-ity), removing.​
_____
גָּלָה gâlâh, gaw-law'; a primitive root; to denude (especially in a disgraceful sense); by implication, to exile (captives being usually stripped); figuratively, to reveal:— advertise, appear, bewray, bring, (carry, lead, go) captive (into captivity), depart, disclose, discover, exile, be gone, open, × plainly, publish, remove, reveal, × shamelessly, shew, × surely, tell, uncover.​

genuineoriginal

From the date of the command to rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah there was to be sixty-nine weeks/shabuah/heptad/483 years.

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks

What event would 'unto Messiah' correspond to?

1) Messiah's birth?
2) Messiah's fulfillment of Zec 9:9?
3) Messiah's baptism with John?
4) Messiah's death on the cross?
5) Destruction of Jerusalem 70 AD?

If the seventieth week begins with the baptism of Jesus by John, then the crucifixion is in the middle of the seventieth week and the Holy Spirit coming onto Cornielius happens shortly after the end of the seventieth week.
The 490 years given to the children of Israel to repent are over and desolation is decreed on them until the consummation.

Matthew 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.​

SaulToPaul 2

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks

What event would 'unto Messiah' correspond to?

1) Messiah's birth?
2) Messiah's fulfillment of Zec 9:9?
3) Messiah's baptism with John?
4) Messiah's death on the cross?
5) Destruction of Jerusalem 70 AD?

#2 I believe, brother steko.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To what end, Teller of Lies?

Seriously, Tel-a-Lie, you son of deception; you already know that what ever we answer; if it does not line up with the garbage that is your PreterSchism, you will reject it and cry "Darby!"

Just as your reply to this post now will consist of the other face of your duplicity - your "We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept," Luke 7:32.

Hypocrite.

You'll have to satisfy yourself with when I answer others. All you merit is an insult.

JohnW; the floor is yours with that clown; mop it good :chuckle:

Once again, Danoh has shown that he cannot answer a simple question.

Danoh has previously said that Israel's "prophetic clock" was stopped in Mid-Acts. However, Danoh has yet to explain why Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD.