ECT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF FOUNDED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

oatmeal

Right.
Agreed. Well, actually Catholicism believes that all authentic Christians, who believe in Christ (Romans 10:9), are all members of the Catholic Church. So even though Anticatholic Christians will not be physically found at Mass, they (you) are all still fundamentally Catholic, according to Catholicism.

Well, catholic means universal so all Christians are in the catholic church for it is God that called them and they answered.

However, I make a distinction between the catholic church and the Roman Catholic church.

God's Truth

Of course.
We call it a religion though. You can't just have your own private lexicon and use meanings for words that nobody else uses. The Church is "a religion" according to the normal meaning of this word.
Of course it's not a denomination. Denominations presuppose that there was something original of which a denomination is a footnote.
Catholicism is the first thing that comes to mind when we ask ourselves honestly, "Is there any Christian tradition that is unambiguously built upon Peter?" Orthodoxy makes the claim that they are, but we still have to say that our first answer is Catholicism, because of the supreme pastor of the Catholic Church being the "successor of Peter".

Jesus' commands are written for anyone to see and do. Jesus says he reveals the truth to those who get his teachings and obeys them.

The Catholic church is false and can be called a religion or a denomination, because it isn't what Jesus taught.

Right Divider

Body part
Can you talk about Jesus and not your false witnessing about me?

I tell the truth about Jesus. You should too.

Your Jesus is like the Mormon Jesus or the JW Jesus.

Jesus was WITH His Father before ANYTHING was created. That is a TRUTH that you cannot handle... but it's GOD'S TRUTH.

P.S. Jesus did NOT create the Roman abomination.

God's Truth

I tell the truth about Jesus. You should too.

Your Jesus is like the Mormon Jesus or the JW Jesus.

Jesus was WITH His Father before ANYTHING was created. That is a TRUTH that you cannot handle... but it's GOD'S TRUTH.

P.S. Jesus did NOT create the Roman abomination.

I preach Jesus is God.

You are a false witness and you think you are safe?

Right Divider

Body part
I preach Jesus is God.

You are a false witness and you think you are safe?

You also preach ridiculous falsehoods about Him... like that He "became the Son" at His human conception.

I've shown you CLEAR and UNEQUIVOCAL scripture that proves, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that you are WRONG... And yet you continue to preach your FALSEHOODS as if they are true.

God's Truth

You also preach ridiculous falsehoods about Him... like that He "became the Son" at His human conception.

I've shown you CLEAR and UNEQUIVOCAL scripture that proves, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that you are WRONG... And yet you continue to preach your FALSEHOODS as if they are true.

No you have not.

The word 'God' is singular; and, Jesus is that one and only God the Father.

That is scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
No you have not.

The word 'God' is singular; and, Jesus is that one and only God the Father.

That is scripture.

That must be why God used PLURAL WORDS in scripture to describe the ONENESS of God.

Deu 6:4 KJV Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

The word for ONE there is NOT a singular word, but a PLURAL.

H259
אֶחָד
'echâd
ekh-awd'
A numeral from H258; properly united, that is, one; or (as an ordinal) first: - a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any (-thing), apiece, a certain [dai-] ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Total KJV occurrences: 968

This same ONE WORD is also use here:

Gen 2:24 KJV Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

God's Truth

That must be why God used PLURAL WORDS in scripture to describe the ONENESS of God.

Deu 6:4 KJV Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

The word for ONE there is NOT a singular word, but a PLURAL.

H259
אֶחָד
'echâd
ekh-awd'
A numeral from H258; properly united, that is, one; or (as an ordinal) first: - a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any (-thing), apiece, a certain [dai-] ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Total KJV occurrences: 968

This same ONE WORD is also use here:

Gen 2:24 KJV Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

The two are one and the same.