ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Come on Meshak , quit playing ! Tell me how to apply a NT saving Faith that will connect me to our creator . Ask any questions .

Ok, I just want show you that you don't seem to know the basic of Christianity.

I have already told you my perspective of what is saving faith is but you did not accept it.

So it is my turn to ask you questions about your faith.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I have already told you my perspective of what is saving faith is but you did not accept it.

Basic Christianity ? been studying it for 30 years , it's part of my bone marrow . If you have a better understanding , i'm willing to answer any question you want to ask to know Him better .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Refresh my mind on what you think saving Faith is , please .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
How can you be saved?

Short and simple answer .

There is something wrong with us that only Christs death and resurrection could fix .

With that door now open to us , The Father draws or calls some to enter into that door .

To enter that doorway , we must enter by "Faith" or as i've been pointing out , the application of Faith is faithing . " A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender .'

You realize i'm just rewriting the OP right ?

Cross Reference

Ok Meshak , tell me what to do ! I've presented what i know you should do and you obviously don't agree . So replace my understanding with a better one , thats how it works .

Tell me meshak , how do i apply Faith?

Who knows but you if at all your life reflects it to be more than a method of some sort?

You haven't given any "How to's" to even thibk about. All you ever offer up is the assertion that everyone must have what you think you 'own' because you think you understand the "magic word" Pisteuo to render it some new word that the english definition, "believe and keep on believing" doesn't cover.. Don't you read what you write?? "Nothing" is what you have written except repeatedly stating a definition every Christian has embraced all his life. Where have you been?

Cross Reference

Short and simple answer .

There is something wrong with us that only Christs death and resurrection could fix .

With that door now open to us , The Father draws or calls some to enter into that door .

To enter that doorway , we must enter by "Faith" or as i've been pointing out , the application of Faith is faithing . " A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender .'

You realize i'm just rewriting the OP right ?

That is the same old, old same old using your brand of shorthand to express it. What is unique about you "believe" everyone doesn't grasp? Yu want clarity read Chambers. Why not take to heart the KJV of Gal 2:20 to understand what Paul tells us about his "faihering" [your unbibilal word, not mine]resulted in and then ask yourself: "Am I there yet"?

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yes, many times.

I'm assuming you have family you love beyond all else . If someone told you that they had a video of them being brutally crucified , would you desire to watch it ? "many times".

The answer is no !!! If Christ was yours and you were His , you would never have watched it .

That was the last nail in your coffin .

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You don't know how to enter the narrow way, brother.

we have been saying we have to surrender to Jesus' ways.

And alas, you don't seem to know what that means.

Cross Reference

I'm assuming you have family you love beyond all else . If someone told you that they had a video of them being brutally crucified , would you desire to watch it ? "many times".

The answer is no !!! If Christ was yours and you were His , you would never have watched it .

That was the last nail in your coffin .

LOL!!! Scotty has indeed had his 'looney' way with you so much so that you need to be deprogramed and rebooted!

.... And now I warn you, [turnabout is fairplay], XXX Mellisa babe will only exacerbate your religious delusions.

Last edited: