ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
So are mine! . . .and you posit nothing that needs be proven and for your benefit. Again I ask, "Who do you think your are that you should judge the spiritual condition of others especially in the realm of their faith.

Because "in Christ" i judge all things and am under no mans judgement . What that means is , because i have the Spirit of Christ in me and i am in Him , anything i see or hear is automatically discerned not by me but the Spirit in me . It's not even something that is under the control of someone in this state .

Now , that is specifically a temporary judgement "NOT" an eternal judgement . That is why i always end my statements with the word "yet".

Because you do not know the correct way to Faithe into Christ , you more than likely can't have His Spirit "yet". Temporary , something that can be changed if you can find a way to humble yourself , instead of trying to kill the messenger .

The Spirit of Christ can be put into a faither without them knowing they are fulfilling pisteuo correctly , i'm one of those . Because i've already told you the truth about pisteuo , it will probably be more difficult in some ways , but easier in others . But your so pissed at me , i think you'll probably just self destruct .

I'm making an extra effort with you here , a watchman should always do that .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

One last time CR . Address the OP , things you agree with and things you don't .

DAN P

So are mine! . . .and you posit nothing that needs be proven and for your benefit. Again I ask, "Who do you think your are that you should judge the spiritual condition of others especially in the realm of their faith. Personally, I believe you would argue with Jesus that He be sure He understands what "pistachio" is all about and that He get it right so He can receive the Spirit.

Hi and in 1 Cor 2:15 it reads , But the spiritual one indeed investigates all things , yet he is investigated by no one !!

The Greek word ANAKRINO / INVESTIGATED / JUDGED , Judge all things , yet he is being ANANHRINO / JUDGED by no one !!

If that person is following the Pauline truth he can not be Judged , for we have the mind of Christ , verse 16 !!

Opinions do not count and cross reference is way ahead of you and a dispensationalist is WAYYYYYYYY ahead of all !!

dan p

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi and in 1 Cor 2:15 it reads , But the spiritual one indeed investigates all things , yet he is investigated by no one !!

The Greek word ANAKRINO / INVESTIGATED / JUDGED , Judge all things , yet he is being ANANHRINO / JUDGED by no one !!

If that person is following the Pauline truth he can not be Judged , for we have the mind of Christ , verse 16 !!

Opinions do not count and cross reference is way ahead of you and a dispensationalist is WAYYYYYYYY ahead of all !!

dan p

I don't discuss Scripture until i'm sure the one i'm talking with is "in Christ". But yes Dan , thats the truth behind the way i act . Two Scriptures talk about judgement one temporary , one eternal . You addressed the correct one . Care to address the "Mind of Christ"? Nothing anywhere in Scripture tells us what we are like or how we feel with the mind of Christ , one has to be having the experience .

Can you explain what happens when someone has the "mind of Christ" Dan ? This is the part where you can really get my attention . But if you don't know the answer , don't try. Go back to the OP , the answer is in between the lines .

DAN P

I don't discuss Scripture until i'm sure the one i'm talking with is "in Christ". But yes Dan , thats the truth behind the way i act . Two Scriptures talk about judgement one temporary , one eternal . You addressed the correct one . Care to address the "Mind of Christ"? Nothing anywhere in Scripture tells us what we are like or how we feel with the mind of Christ , one has to be having the experience .

Can you explain what happens when someone has the "mind of Christ" Dan ? This is the part where you can really get my attention . But if you don't know the answer , don't try. Go back to the OP , the answer is in between the lines .

Hi and the phrase " in Christ " are about 100 verses that explain it !!

What does it mean to be " in Christ "

One is found , in Gal 3:28 " ARE / ESTE " in Christ " so what does this mean ??

In 1 Cor it reads , For who knew Lord's mind ? Who will instruct Him ? But we have ( the ) mind of Christ !!

#1 , The first verb is HATH KNOWN / GINOSKO and is in the AOTIST TENSE of a past action when we are saved !!

#2 , The second verb is in the Greek HE MAY INSTRUCT / SYBIBAZO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

The reason for the FUTURE TENSE apply , because people are sill being saved by GRACE of God for over 2000 yours !!

#3 The third verb is HAVE / ECHO , and is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which places this verse in the dispensation of the Grace of God , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

The Greek word MIND / NOUS means we have understanding , faculties of perceiving , capacity for spiritual truth , and can only be accomplished by mature believers and NOT INFANTS as written in 1 Cor 3:1-3 !!

In other words be a dispensationalist and follow Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi and the phrase " in Christ " are about 100 verses that explain it !!

What does it mean to be " in Christ "

One is found , in Gal 3:28 " ARE / ESTE " in Christ " so what does this mean ??

In 1 Cor it reads , For who knew Lord's mind ? Who will instruct Him ? But we have ( the ) mind of Christ !!

#1 , The first verb is HATH KNOWN / GINOSKO and is in the AOTIST TENSE of a past action when we are saved !!

#2 , The second verb is in the Greek HE MAY INSTRUCT / SYBIBAZO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

The reason for the FUTURE TENSE apply , because people are sill being saved by GRACE of God for over 2000 yours !!

#3 The third verb is HAVE / ECHO , and is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which places this verse in the dispensation of the Grace of God , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

The Greek word MIND / NOUS means we have understanding , faculties of perceiving , capacity for spiritual truth , and can only be accomplished by mature believers and NOT INFANTS as written in 1 Cor 3:1-3 !!

In other words be a dispensationalist and follow Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p

Paul is a paulinist , can't wait to see what he says to you when your face to face some day for stamping that dispy logo on Him. If you claim to be one of those , don't waste my time .

DAN P

Paul is a paulinist , can't wait to see what he says to you when your face to face some day for stamping that dispy logo on Him. If you claim to be one of those , don't waste my time .

Hi and you are going to waste MY and CAN NOT explain what Gal 3:28 means to be " in Christ " ????

L O L , dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Yep, spoken like a true "faither."

Never mind the following Basic, Three-Fold, Study Principle...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that...

1- they received the word with all readiness of mind, and...

2 - searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12...

3 - Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

In memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You don't know you are talking about. Learn Jesus Christ.

What part don't you agree with ?

"PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yep, spoken like a true "faither."

Never mind the following Basic, Three-Fold, Study Principle...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that...

1- they received the word with all readiness of mind, and...

2 - searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12...

3 - Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

In memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

Danoh , would you even go as far as to accept the english language had no word for the translators to use to adequately describe the Greek word "pisteuo"? The Greek have pistis for the noun for Faith . The Greek have pisteuo for the corresponding verb . The English has no verb form for Faith .

Can you recognize this one fact , that they had a word that we can't translate ?

Danoh

Danoh , would you even go as far as to accept the english language had no word for the translators to use to adequately describe the Greek word "pisteuo"? The Greek have pistis for the noun for Faith . The Greek have pisteuo for the corresponding verb . The English has no verb form for Faith .

Can you recognize this one fact , that they had a word that we can't translate ?

We differ on that much.

I don't study a thing out from a supposed meaning in some dictionary somewhere.

Admittedly, part of my reason is that I am well read; which means I have had a very, very wide exposure in actual, repeated practice, to where words actually get their meanings from - from how they are found being used by whom, in relation to what, in light of what, to whom, and so on.

The result of all that being that I long ago learned to study a thing out in Scripture also, not through one word or another isolated from its whole - rather, to study a thing out within the whole that is the particular doctrine it is actually based on, and merely a part of.

That...is my dictionary.

Not Vine, not Greene, or whomever, rather, the Scripture's own, ever built-in dictionary, through how it too, ever makes use of all the above.

This is so reliable - this built in concordant aspect of the Word of Truth that even if a passage had been translated "Therefore being justified by tomato" - that's right, I said "tomato" - nevertheless, that word "Therefore" helps clue me in, as to where else in the Scripture itself I might turn to for that "FORM of sound words" that had actually been intended.

Look - either the Scripture is more than enough on its own, or it is not.

I tend to believe the following assertion...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The result, whenever I do "a word study"?

Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

And you know what, many of us MADs are like that - able at the drop of a hat to just quote from all sorts of parts of the Scripture, stored up in the mentality of our soul, simply by reason of use, by reason of actual time in that actual Book, itself.

Something our many opposers never notice, even as they forever remain stuck in their ever parroted conclusion that all we care about is Paul.

How is it then that many of us are ever so very familiar with so much of the Scripture outside of Romans thru Philemon?

You keep your Vine's - until you are fully persuaded in your own mind otherwise, Rom. 14:5.

That is where you presently are.

In memory of that o so ever glorious Cross in each our stead - that is...Romans 5: 6-8.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
We differ on that much.

I don't study a thing out from a supposed meaning in some dictionary somewhere.

Admittedly, part of my reason is that I am well read; which means I have had a very, very wide exposure in actual, repeated practice, to where words actually get their meanings from - from how they are found being used by whom, in relation to what, in light of what, to whom, and so on.

The result of all that being that I long ago learned to study a thing out in Scripture also, not through one word or another isolated from its whole - rather, to study a thing out within the whole that is the particular doctrine it is actually based on, and merely a part of.

That...is my dictionary.

Not Vine, not Greene, or whomever, rather, the Scripture's own, ever built-in dictionary, through how it too, ever makes use of all the above.

This is so reliable - this built in concordant aspect of the Word of Truth that even if a passage had been translated "Therefore being justified by tomato" - that's right, I said "tomato" - nevertheless, that word "Therefore" helps clue me in, as to where else in the Scripture itself I might turn to for that "FORM of sound words" that had actually been intended.

Look - either the Scripture is more than enough on its own, or it is not.

I tend to believe the following assertion...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The result, whenever I do "a word study"?

Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

And you know what, many of us MADs are like that - able at the drop of a hat to just quote from all sorts of parts of the Scripture, stored up in the mentality of our soul, simply by reason of use, by reason of actual time in that actual Book, itself.

Something our many opposers never notice, even as they forever remain stuck in their ever parroted conclusion that all we care about is Paul.

How is it then that many of us are ever so very familiar with so much of the Scripture outside of Romans thru Philemon?

You keep your Vine's - until you are fully persuaded in your own mind otherwise, Rom. 14:5.

That is where you presently are.

In memory of that o so ever glorious Cross in each our stead - that is...Romans 5: 6-8.

Thanks for sharing the insight on some of your personal side . Quite refreshing . I think we could possibly have a discussion about Faith if we left out the personal attacks or ribbing . I won't mention it again , but i have seen a change in you , not sure why , but it could open a door to something special .

With that said , i didn't see a complete answer to my question . Do you acknowledge that the English language doesn't have a verb form of the noun Faith like the Greek does?

And , your analogy of me is missing one thing . I've done what i'm sharing with you and have experienced what happens . that , i can't use to try and persuade you for Spiritual reasons that would impact your chance at the same experience . I basically accidentally did what i'm sharing , and it turned out to be exactly what Scripture teaches us , thus , when i saw the Vines definition , i could discern it was correct . I didn't just one day decide to build an understanding on the Vines definition of a Greek word i pulled out of my hat .

With that experience good or bad at this point in my life , comes a great responsibility to be the watchman God tells us to be . It's hard to walk away from someone like yourself who seemingly has that mandatory strong drawing by the Father to know Christ better . I've always tried to find a starting place with you to get real , but it can't be in Scripture where you don't know if it's mine yet and i don't know if it's yours yet . The only real place to begin correctly is how we can make Christ and the Scriptures ours . Thats where i understand "pisteuo" to come into the picture for the first and primary time . If we can't find a understanding to agree on , there , outside of His word first , we will just go in circles beating each other up .

Cross Reference

Because "in Christ" i judge all things and am under no mans judgement .

Yes. I do the same thing.

What that means is , because i have the Spirit of Christ in me and i am in Him , anything i see or hear is automatically discerned not by me but the Spirit in me . It's not even something that is under the control of someone in this state . Now , that is specifically a temporary judgement "NOT" an eternal judgement . That is why i always end my statements with the word "yet".

Yes. I feel the same way and "yet" you are still here. What that means is: All you write is really all about you and your "experience" and how if other folk have an experience different from yours they are not "In Christ". and have no understanding of the scriptures. Nothing more.

Because you do not know the correct way to Faithe into Christ , you more than likely can't have His Spirit "yet". Temporary , something that can be changed if you can find a way to humble yourself , instead of trying to kill the messenger .

There ya go again with your "unlearned" thinking . . not "realizing" what you are talking about and from whence your willful ignorance originated..

The Spirit of Christ can be put into a faither without them knowing they are fulfilling pisteuo correctly , i'm one of those . Because i've already told you the truth about pisteuo , it will probably be more difficult in some ways , but easier in others . But your so *pissed at me , i think you'll probably just self destruct .

And all along you have everyone thinking it is an experience when, by your own admission, it isn't but a feeling that some ancient words of wisdom-"light" has taken hold of you. I got news for you, Bunk. Better check the source of that 'light', that so called, 'wisdom'..

I'm making an extra effort with you here , a watchman should always do that .

Spare me your condecension. Don't patronize me. You have nothing I desire nor are you able to explain yourself using words, Greek or otherwise.

[*]Gracious, regenerated, Gene Scott speak, I suppose?

Obedience to God notwithstanding, I don't believe you have any interest in the death of Jesus Christ and what it accomplished as the actual starting point for understanding why you are still able to breath. . . Ah, the simplicity of the Gospel. But then, who is worthy enough for admission into Faither's club?

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My opinions or personal feelings are not part of the OP . They are facts from Gods Word , (the use of the Greek word pisteuo) and the Vines Greek dictionarys definition of said word . My understanding that i've put out there to be tested by someone i hope is how we apply this word into everyday life .

I'll post it again for you to re-read .

faither,

I strongly suggest that you reexamine your faith.

Do you know that Jesus says we know them by their fruit?

how do you read this Jesus' word?

blessings.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
faither,

I strongly suggest that you reexamine your faith.

Do you know that Jesus says we know them by their fruit?

how do you read this Jesus' word?

blessings.

Ok Meshak , tell me what to do ! I've presented what i know you should do and you obviously don't agree . So replace my understanding with a better one , thats how it works .

Tell me meshak , how do i apply Faith?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yes. I do the same thing.

Yes. I feel the same way and "yet" you are still here. What that means is: All you write is really all about you and your "experience" and how if other folk have an experience different from yours they are not "In Christ". and have no understanding of the scriptures. Nothing more.

There ya go again with your "unlearned" thinking . . not "realizing" what you are talking about and from whence your willful ignorance originated..

And all along you have everyone thinking it is an experience when, by your own admission, it isn't but a feeling that some ancient words of wisdom-"light" has taken hold of you. I got news for you, Bunk. Better check the source of that 'light', that so called, 'wisdom'..

Spare me your condecension. Don't patronize me. You have nothing I desire nor are you able to explain yourself using words, Greek or otherwise.

[*]Gracious, regenerated, Gene Scott speak, I suppose?

Obedience to God notwithstanding, I don't believe you have any interest in the death of Jesus Christ and what it accomplished as the actual starting point for understanding why you are still able to breath. . . Ah, the simplicity of the Gospel. But then, who is worthy enough for admission into Faither's club?

Let me ask you a question about the movie "the passion of the Christ "? Did you see it ?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok Meshak , tell me what to do ! I've presented what i know you should do and you obviously don't agree . So replace my understanding with a better one , thats how it works .

Tell me meshak , how do i apply Faith?

I go one by one.

What is Christianity all about?