ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Read what you have written and what I wrote.
Notice what I actually wrote.
It is not what you are claiming.
It is clear that God is not bringing you to repentance, but he is placing obstacles before you so that you cannot comprehend. It is clear that I must let you wallow in your ignorance until such a time when God takes the scales off your eyes.

I'm only asking you the question .

I'm aware of the calling of the Father to Christ. Because of that drawing of the Father , it creates a want , a desire to know God or Christ . This drawing or calling by the Father is met by a choice to ignore it or turn to follow it.

My question to you , is the dead human , who is br
Being drawn to Christ doing the actual turn to follow the desire to know Christ better , or is it God doing the turning " for " the dead human ?

Dead human being your words.

You say God does everything for the dead human , so which is it here ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Are you still at it, friend?

Hi meshak ,

Ya , still at it .

What happened to you ? Last I saw you got banned !

I don't know what you said to get banned , but one wonders how someone like you gets banned , and people like CR and others can say anything they like with no accountability.

CR had me removed from his Oswald Chambers threads . I posted good things I agreed with OC mostly . But the first post I disagreed with something he said , CR had me removed.

Wouldn't be A Big deal if he wasn't continually misrepresenting , name-calling , harassment , and derailing My thread countinually. I asked that he be removed numerous times with no response.

I wonder if there are any admins in here. Do you know who is running this site ?

MennoSota

I'm only asking you the question .

I'm aware of the calling of the Father to Christ. Because of that drawing of the Father , it creates a want , a desire to know God or Christ .
It not a drawing of a dead man to create a want in a dead man. The spiritually dead are...dead spiritually. They have no "want" in their spirit. They are dead.
This drawing or calling by the Father is met by a choice to ignore it or turn to follow it.
No. A spiritually dead person cannot choose. They just walk in darkness. Dead in their trespasses and sins.
My question to you , is the dead human , who is br
I don't know this "br" character you bring up.
Being drawn to Christ doing the actual turn to follow the desire to know Christ better , or is it God doing the turning " for " the dead human ?
God makes the person alive first (ie., God saves them first). God then gives the gift of faith. The active work of faith (done by God) causes the alive person to confess. The active work of faith (done by God) turns the alive person from their dark sin toward the light of God. It's all God.
Dead human being your words.
Dead person being God's word in Ephesians 2:1
You say God does everything for the dead human , so which is it here ?
1) God takes the spiritually dead person and makes them alive (please actually read Ephesians 2:1-10).
2) God gives the, now alive, person the gift of faith.
3) God, by faith, causes the alive person to confess.
4) God, by faith, turns the alive person from sin to righteousness.

For the persons who remain spiritually dead, there is no hope...until/unless God makes them alive in Christ. They cannot conjure up their own faith to trust God. It is impossible.
Faither...you do not determine your own destiny.

Cross Reference

“And they that are of Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts thereof” [Gal.5:24 KJV]. No one is really Christ’s until that has been accomplished. Playing with words will never allow anyone to make the cut.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
It not a drawing of a dead man to create a want in a dead man. The spiritually dead are...dead spiritually. They have no "want" in their spirit. They are dead.

No. A spiritually dead person cannot choose. They just walk in darkness. Dead in their trespasses and sins.

I don't know this "br" character you bring up.

God makes the person alive first (ie., God saves them first). God then gives the gift of faith. The active work of faith (done by God) causes the alive person to confess. The active work of faith (done by God) turns the alive person from their dark sin toward the light of God. It's all God.

Dead person being God's word in Ephesians 2:1

1) God takes the spiritually dead person and makes them alive (please actually read Ephesians 2:1-10).
2) God gives the, now alive, person the gift of faith.
3) God, by faith, causes the alive person to confess.
4) God, by faith, turns the alive person from sin to righteousness.

For the persons who remain spiritually dead, there is no hope...until/unless God makes them alive in Christ. They cannot conjure up their own faith to trust God. It is impossible.
Faither...you do not determine your own destiny.

This unnecessarily long post just to say , your answer to my question is , God repents " for " the dead human ?

Can you directly confirm this ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
My goodness you are obtuse. I can not help your ignorance. Live in the mire.

Simple question !

You haven't given a direct answer.

One more time.

Are you saying , the human being that is dead in sin and trespasses spiritually is in capable of repentance ? And that God repents for that dead person

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Simple question !

One more time.

Are you saying , the human being that is dead in sin and trespasses spiritually is in capable of repentance ? And that God repents for that dead person

May I remind you , this is your understanding not mine . I'm just trying to see what you are accually standing on .

It's a yes or no answer to my question.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi meshak ,

Ya , still at it .

What happened to you ? Last I saw you got banned !

I don't know what you said to get banned , but one wonders how someone like you gets banned , and people like CR and others can say anything they like with no accountability.

CR had me removed from his Oswald Chambers threads . I posted good things I agreed with OC mostly . But the first post I disagreed with something he said , CR had me removed.

Wouldn't be A Big deal if he wasn't continually misrepresenting , name-calling , harassment , and derailing My thread countinually. I asked that he be removed numerous times with no response.

I wonder if there are any admins in here. Do you know who is running this site ?

I say things that they don't want me to say.

MennoSota

Simple question !

One more time.

I have answered very clearly. You have no faith to understand it.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
So I'm correct , a person is incapable of repentance in your understanding , God repents for that person .

Got it ! But completely disagree with your understanding .

So let me explain exactly what you are saying with the understanding of Faith you are presenting.

In your understanding , where God does the repenting for us , faithes for us , does everything for us . This means the only way that is possible , is if God were to seal in the Spirit of Christ , before He draws us to Christ . Thats backwards outright .

Your understanding eliminates " pisteuo " all together concerning the beginning of the Salvation process. This eliminates the choice or decisions for a person to turn to follow Christ . And the biggest problem , is that as these Spirit filled people that you are describing , haven't gone through the parable of the sower or testing ground yet. So are you also saying , that you are comfortable with 3 out of your 4 Spirit filled people " failing " in the parable of the sower ? That is part of the Salvation journey !!!!!

Cross Reference

The worker chosen by God has to believe what God wants him to believe, though it may be a cost in the process. The worker who chooses to work for God is the one who exploits the Bible. There is no other out for him.

MennoSota

So let me explain exactly what you are saying with the understanding of Faith you are presenting.

In your understanding , where God does the repenting for us , faithes for us , does everything for us . This means the only way that is possible , is if God were to seal in the Spirit of Christ , before He draws us to Christ . Thats backwards outright .

Your understanding eliminates " pisteuo " all together concerning the beginning of the Salvation process. This eliminates the choice or decisions for a person to turn to follow Christ . And the biggest problem , is that as these Spirit filled people that you are describing , haven't gone through the parable of the sower or testing ground yet. So are you also saying , that you are comfortable with 3 out of your 4 Spirit filled people " failing " in the parable of the sower ? That is part of the Salvation journey !!!!!
You reveal your ignorance of scripture. I cannot enlighten your blind eyes.

Cross Reference

The marvel of the Atonement is that any man or woman who will make the moral decision that the “old man” ought to be crucified, and will accept the gift of the Holy Spirit which was manifested in Jesus Christ, will receive the new disposition which introduces him into the kingdom of God, and raises him to sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, which surely means a present experience, not a future one.