ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

MennoSota

Good point.

Now note the words: ** "whoever" and "Commits", by an act of one's freewill can it only happen..

Well written from an easy read Bible for even more clarity for those who are having a hard time sorting things out. No one should require more if he is of a sound mind. The next verse gives a little more on how one MIGHT BE saved. "Might be" infers that it is up to the individual because, assuming the cross and "it is Finished", God would have given ALL that He could give to seal man to the only enablement that it MIGHT happen, i.e., "Redemption".

The born again man knows he has been redeemed and that by entering the process of sonship [John 1:12 (KJV)] in the Father by the resurrection Life of Christ Jesus as his example, Glorification awaits him.

You are forcing and attempting inference as your argument that the might refers to a dead man's will actively doing something. The "might" refers to the reality that we do not know whom it is that God will choose to give eternal life. It "might" be anyone. It "might" be no one. It's at God’s discretion.
The born again (only used in John 3) person is given the active gift of faith thus believes.
It's all God.

Cross Reference

You are forcing and attempting inference as your argument that the might refers to a dead man's will actively doing something. The "might" refers to the reality that we do not know whom it is that God will choose to give eternal life. It "might" be anyone. It "might" be no one. It's at God’s discretion.
The born again (only used in John 3) person is given the active gift of faith thus believes.
It's all God.
Mister, you have convinced me you are spiritually incorrigible, as in dead to the Life of Christ Jesus..

Last edited:

MennoSota

Mister, you have convinced me you are spiritually incorrigible, as in dead to the Life of Christ Jesus..
Funny.
I provide volumes of scripture and express that God is the giver, the activator and the sustainer of faith (pisteuo), yet you say I am dead in my trespasses and sins.
I will trust in God's gracious adoption and choice to redeem this old sinner. It certainly is more secure than trusting myself to conjure up faith on my own.
Good luck with your attempted self-righteousness.

Cross Reference

Funny.
I provide volumes of scripture and express that God is the giver, the activator and the sustainer of faith (pisteuo), yet you say I am dead in my trespasses and sins.
I will trust in God's gracious adoption and choice to redeem this old sinner. It certainly is more secure than trusting myself to conjure up faith on my own.
Good luck with your attempted self-righteousness.

I forgot to add you are also an incorrigible LIAR. Sorry, my bad..

Faither

BANNED
Banned
This faith "Pistis" is it given to some by God or is it something someone musters up of their own accord,desire,efforts ect. 1 Corinthians 12:9 KJV ?

Hi whitestone , pistis is the Greek word for our English word Faith.

You want to know more ? Be glad to talk about it with you .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You are addressing an adopted child of God. If you have been adopted, we will spend eternity together. It's best if you repent now.

Wait , wait , wait , just a minute mennosota !!!!

Your entire understanding is based on God doing everything for you , and your advice to CR is he should " repent " ?

So tell me how that works . Does God repent for you or all the sudden that dead man youve been hiding behind , that can't do anything , all the sudden needs to repent ???

How does that work ?

MennoSota

Wait , wait , wait , just a minute mennosota !!!!

Your entire understanding is based on God doing everything for you , and your advice to CR is he should " repent " ?

So tell me how that works . Does God repent for you or all the sudden that dead man youve been hiding behind , that can't do anything , all the sudden needs to repent ???

How does that work ?
God brings you to repentance.
It's kinda sad to watch you struggle with God's sovereign ordination over the affairs of man.

MennoSota

Do you know what repentance means ?
Yes.
To make a 180 turn from something to something.
Do you know what God does when he leads you to repentance?
He takes you and turns you from your sin and towards himself.
Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Have you never seen God bring a person to salvation and cause them to repent?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yes.
To make a 180 turn from something to something.
Do you know what God does when he leads you to repentance?
He takes you and turns you from your sin and towards himself.
Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Have you never seen God bring a person to salvation and cause them to repent?

Right , to turn from to .

Who makes the turn , who does the actual turn ,God or the human dead person ?

MennoSota

What can a dead person do?
Answer: Nothing
What can God do?
Answer: Give the dead person life in Christ. Give the newly alive person faith. Cause the newly alive person, with faith, to repent.
See how great God is by his amazing grace? The dead are brought to life by God. Give God the glory. You did nothing to deserve God's kindness, faither.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
What can God do?
Answer: Give the dead person life in Christ. Give the newly alive person faith. Cause the newly alive person, with faith, to repent.
See how great God is by his amazing grace? The dead are brought to life by God. Give God the glory. You did nothing to deserve God's kindness, faither.

Try to stay on point mennosota.

So your saying first the human dead person repents. Now your saying the dead person doesn't repent , that God repents for Him.

Which is it ?

MennoSota

What can God do?
Try to stay on point mennosota.

So your saying first the human dead person repents. Now your saying the dead person doesn't repent , that God repents for Him.

Which is it ?
Read what you have written and what I wrote.
Notice what I actually wrote.
It is not what you are claiming.
It is clear that God is not bringing you to repentance, but he is placing obstacles before you so that you cannot comprehend. It is clear that I must let you wallow in your ignorance until such a time when God takes the scales off your eyes.