ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Cross Reference

Quote Originally Posted by Faither View Post
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

Really?

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

As being "born again", right?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Rom 8:9 Without fulfilling pisteuo , we are God enemy , outside of Christ .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Faithing is the one thing He will not force upon us . He can do everything else for us , but we got to faithe . He could provide redemption , and covering for our sins , He could provide direction . He can create mansions , pour His Spirit out on us , but without Faith it is impossible to please God .

Cross Reference

Faithing is the one thing He will not force upon us . He can do everything else for us , but we got to faithe . He could provide redemption , and covering for our sins , He could provide direction . He can create mansions , pour His Spirit out on us , but without Faith it is impossible to please God .

You have convinced me: You really don't know what being born again is all about.

However, don't bother with a reply because I am not going answer it.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Bump

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Faith goes beyond "belief."

Cross Reference

Rom 8:9 tells us of a foundational truth in Gods world, very simple one.

If we don't have the Spirit of Christ, Christ is not ours, if Christ is not ours, then Gods word is not ours.

This is the Salvation journey in detail as I understand it, and how I have experienced it.

The Salvation timeline or journey are the Biblical happenings that unfold as we are Faithing into and in Christ. I understand many will not agree with this timeline. All I ask is that if you disagree with my understanding or timeline, please post your understanding of your timeline of events that happen when we are drawn, tested, sealed, and maintaining in Christ.

1) The world or the field:

a) Christ bought this entire field to get the treasure out of it.
b) People are called out from this field.
c) people are not called out from this field.
e) The drawing of the Father starts here.
f) The beginning of the perfecting process starts here.
g) No prayer or worship is acceptable here yet.
h) Not sealed with the Holy Spirit yet. Not His yet. Rom. 8:9
I) No gift of hearing yet.

2)The Door or the sacrifice.

a) The surrendering of our life and will to God. (Faithing or Pisteuo)
b) Here an act of Faithing is acceptable by a hearing of Christ or His Word. But we are still outside of Gods Word at this point.
c) No saving Faith yet.
d) We are still outside of Gods word here an not His yet. Rom: 8:9
e) Here prayer and worship are not acceptable by God yet.
f) Alternate paths are formed to go over or around having to make this surrender.
g) The gift of hearing starts to happen here when our surrender has been deemed genuine. (not perfect)

3)Parable of the sower.

a)Called out ones are the soil.
b) Gods Word or Christ is the seed.
c) We have the gift of hearing here.
d) this is a testing or proving ground.
e)A grafting process is happening here.
f) A response starts to happen.
g) The paradox begins to form here.
h) Here, Christ is beginning to be formed in our hearts by Faithing.
I) Decisions are made here ( a life inspired by our surrender) that show God we are really trying to surrender our entire life and will to Him. (not perfection, genuine)
j) No prayer or worship acceptable by God yet.
k) No saving Faith here yet.

4) He accepts the offering of our life and will to Him.

a) Here is the point where our surrender or sacrifice has been accepted.
b) God seals in us His Holy Spirit, making us a temple of the Holy Spirit.
c) A Spiritual awakening happens here.
d) The dynamite power of the Holy Spirit goes off here.
e) Gods nature begins to flow.
f)The kind of giving that can't be imitated starts to happen.
g)Saving Faith has begun.
h) Prayer and worship are acceptable now. (Holy Spirit interceding)
I) For the first time, He is in us and we are in Him.
j) A called out one can only experience this point of the journey one time.
k) Again, attempts are made to go over or around this point of the process to no avail.

5) The product.

a) Here, God is producing Faithers that are responding with saving Faith.
b) Here, the preconditions have been met. (Not as works to be saved, but works as the result of being saved.)
c) Here, a continuous state of Faithing or surrender is happening.
d) Here, we are either being saved, (pisteuo) or perishing, ( apisteuo).
e) Here the perfecting process is being perfected.
f) This is not a destination.
g) We should expect the Word or Christs nature to be flowing through us continuously here.
H) Here, we are His and He is ours. We are in a state where it's harder to get out of His will, than it is to stay in it.
I) here we are in the same state as Paul was in Romans 7:14-20.

Buyer of this be aware:

No mention of a "new birth" (cf John 3:3,5 KJV ONLY) from above is required whereby one is taught [given 'understanding insight'] and sealed to the Father by His indwelling Holy Spirit that sanctification might begin unto "sonship" in Him, per John 1:12 (KJV ONLY).. Read also 1 John 2 in its entirety for what being sanctified encompasses which John explains as being intimacy given his insight into what Jesus was praying for in John 17.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Buyer of this be aware:

No mention of a "new birth" (cf John 3:3,5 KJV ONLY) from above is required whereby one is taught [given 'understanding insight'] and sealed to the Father by His indwel beling Holy Spirit that sanctification might begin unto "sonship" in Him, per John 1:12 (KJV ONLY).. Read also 1 John 2 in its entirety for what being sanctified encompasses which John explains as being intimacy given his insight into what Jesus was praying for in John 17.

Being able to read is one of the small requirements to understand this understanding . What I humbly submitted as phase 4 , is the new birth and sealing of the Holy Spirit . Technically , the entire process is the new birth .

You once asked me , "where does it say that we have to have the Spirit of Christ in us to be in Christ ?,". It sounds like you've grown past that ?

Cross Reference

Being able to read is one of the small requirements to understand this understanding . What I humbly submitted as phase 4 , is the new birth and sealing of the Holy Spirit . Technically , the entire process is the new birth .

You once asked me , "where does it say that we have to have the Spirit of Christ in us to be in Christ ?,". It sounds like you've grown past that ?

I don't believe that is what I wrote. You have me confused with someone else.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe that is what I wrote. You have me confused with someone else.

Your post , your words , you wrote it !
I forgive you just the same . Not only for that , and calling me confused , but also for the personal attacks , misrepresentations , name calling , and somehow getting me removed from your OC thread , while you have a free for or all on mine . Anything else you have to offer from with in yourself ?

Cross Reference

Your post , your words , you wrote it !

Pull it up. Lets look at it.

I forgive you just the same . Not only for that , and calling me confused , but also for the personal attacks , misrepresentations , name calling , and somehow getting me removed from your OC thread , while you have a free for or all on mine . Anything else you have to offer from with in yourself ?

Only if you "pull it up and lets look at it".

Cross Reference

"Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit." Hebrews 6:1-3 (KJV) . .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Faith is the key to becoming a creator . Faith and faithing is a creating action as God and His Word produces everything . God lets us by hanging on His Word , become the catalyst that causes His Word to keep on creating . That's what faithing is ! It lets us join with God as elements in continuous creation . As the world that was formed by His Word , will one day be wiped out and recreated by His Word . We on the stage of this Word now become the exception when we look beyond the seen to the unseen . Look beyond the visible and latch onto the invisible hope that is declared by His Word . And by hanging onto it we literally crate on the stage of history continued expression and conformity with Gods expressed will , as the worlds themselves were created by His Word !

Faither

BANNED
Banned
"Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit." Hebrews 6:1-3 (KJV) . .

You really don't get it !

The Scripture you replied with is telling us not to "again " lay the foundation of Faith towards God .

How can you and others lay the foundation again when you haven't done it once , the first time ? Thats what i'm trying to show you .

If you aren't continually surrendering your lives to God , and living a life that supports that surrendered life , no foundation has been laid , the first time . If i knew you got it , and saw the appropriate fruit , we could talk about the things that be more beneficial to being perfected as we are in Christ .

I've gotten no agreement from anyone considering what true NT faith and faithing are . So how can that foundation have been laid ? We are outside the gate , outside of Christ , and i'm trying to point the way . But you refuse to submitt to the truth , you want to lay your own kind of foundation . So just go do it and let me point the way to those who want to find the right path .

Cross Reference

You really don't get it !

The Scripture you replied with is telling us not to "again " lay the foundation of Faith towards God .

Which is an elementary teaching!!!

How can you and others lay the foundation again when you haven't done it once , the first time ? Thats what i'm trying to show you .

That is pure self-righteous, arrogance! What makes you believe I, or anyone else, haven't? Who are you that you should accuse, should even believe that about anyone who claims Christ as Lord and Savior especially those emphasize their new birth, which you haven't as yet said you are?

Have you arrived? Seems so. How do think I "know" what I know to tell you, you are all wet by trying to make your faith-faithering "abstract" self-serving Gene Scott propaganda, into a law? It is NOT! You have wilfully gagged on a gnat while swallowing a camel by attempting to complicate the simple truth of salvation by Christ Jesus. What you have written could easily have been written using (2) words: "Love God". . .. Repent.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Which is an elementary teaching!!!

That is pure self-righteous, arrogance! What makes you believe I, or anyone else, haven't? Who are you that you should accuse, should even believe that about anyone who claims Christ as Lord and Savior especially those emphasize their new birth, which you haven't as yet said you are?

Have you arrived? Seems so. How do think I "know" what I know to tell you, you are all wet by trying to make your faith-faithering "abstract" self-serving Gene Scott propaganda, into a law? It is NOT! You have wilfully gagged on a gnat while swallowing a camel by attempting to complicate the simple truth of salvation by Christ Jesus. What you have written could easily have been written using (2) words: "Love God". . .. Repent.

Your own words have denied what i've presented to you ! You have dozens of acts that you understand is how we recieve His Spirit , but none of them are Fairth and faithing as I've presented . It's not your fault , i'm not trying to make you look less than in Christ , it was a mistranslation ! You didn't have a clue about it before you met me . And what do i get in return ? Personal attacks , name calling , misrepresentations , attacks on my teacher that i told you about in confidense ! Your not there yet ! To know that should be a thing of Joy because now you can do something about it . The down side is , you know the truth now and have no excuse to Faithe correctly , it up to you now .

And instead of another verse in personal attacks and misrepresentaion without a thank you , tell me somethung that should even open your eyes .

If we have the Spirit of Christ , we also have the "Mind of Christ ". Gods Word if you have a good teacher which your instructor has glimpses of , can show you many examples of what happens when the Spirit of Christ dwells in us . With that Gods Word can be parroted , giving people a manual of things to obey , rather than things that happen as the result of the regenerated surrendered life .

What Gods Word doesn't tell us is , what happens when we have the "mind of Christ ." So if you have the Spirit of Christ , you'll know what happens when you have the Mind of Christ . So tell us CR specifically , what is it like to have the mind of Christ ? What obvious daily happenings occur that only one with this gift would know ?

Cross Reference

Your own words have denied what i've presented to you ! You have dozens of acts that you understand is how we recieve His Spirit , but none of them are Fairth and faithing as I've presented . It's not your fault , i'm not trying to make you look less than in Christ , it was a mistranslation ! You didn't have a clue about it before you met me . And what do i get in return ? Personal attacks , name calling , misrepresentations , attacks on my teacher that i told you about in confidense ! Your not there yet ! To know that should be a thing of Joy because now you can do something about it . The down side is , you know the truth now and have no excuse to Faithe correctly , it up to you now .

And instead of another verse in personal attacks and misrepresentaion without a thank you , tell me somethung that should even open your eyes .

If we have the Spirit of Christ , we also have the "Mind of Christ ". Gods Word if you have a good teacher which your instructor has glimpses of , can show you many examples of what happens when the Spirit of Christ dwells in us . With that Gods Word can be parroted , giving people a manual of things to obey , rather than things that happen as the result of the regenerated surrendered life .

What Gods Word doesn't tell us is , what happens when we have the "mind of Christ ." So if you have the Spirit of Christ , you'll know what happens when you have the Mind of Christ . So tell us CR specifically , what is it like to have the mind of Christ ? What obvious daily happenings occur that only one with this gift would know ?

God's word warns about false teachers like you. I believe I am on safe ground by having read and understood the depth of your conceit. What you cite above in your empty comments testifies to what I written concerning you. Scott would be proud.