ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

DAN P

You are the one who doesn't get it and doesn't understand that we do not need to learn Greek.

Hi and I am not GREEK SCHOLAR , but when you see what the Greek verbs are , then you will , THEN un derstand , What , Who , and HOW !!

You are no where near that !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and I am not GREEK SCHOLAR , but when you see what the Greek verbs are , then you will , THEN un derstand , What , Who , and HOW !!

You are no where near that !!

dan p

Just obey Jesus and then you will get understanding.

Would you like the scriptures that say that or do you already know them?

DAN P

God's Truth;496763 Would you like the scriptures that say that or do you already know them?[/QUOTE said:
Hi , and what scriptures do you even know , so lets hear them !~

dan p

God's Truth

Hi , and what scriptures do you even know , so lets hear them !~

dan p

Okay here are the scriptures that say those who obey are the ones who are given understanding:

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

Proverbs 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 8:30 While he was saying these things, many people believed in him. 31Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

DAN P

Okay believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my
2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Hi and where do we repent at all ?

Before salvation ?

During salvation ?

Or after salvation "\\

Is that what 2 Tim 2:25 is saying ??

So explain what REPENTANCE / METANOIA then means ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and where do we repent at all ?

Before salvation ?

During salvation ?

Or after salvation "\\

Is that what 2 Tim 2:25 is saying ??

So explain what REPENTANCE / METANOIA then means ??

dan p

That scripture tells you that you repent and then get the truth, the Truth is Jesus Christ, he is eternal life.

Jerry Shugart

That scripture tells you that you repent and then get the truth, the Truth is Jesus Christ, he is eternal life.

Where do we find the word "repent" here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Where do we read the word 'repent" here?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Where do we read the word "repent" here?:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth"
(Ro.1:16).​

dodge

Where do we find the word "repent" here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Where do we read the word 'repent" here?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Where do we read the word "repent" here?:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth"
(Ro.1:16).​

I believe I will trust and follow Jesus and not those who have perverted His Gospel to stay in MAD.

Mar 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Rev 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Tony Trout

Did Paul follow Jesus' law perfectly? No.

Then why do you insist on following Paul when Jesus taught us how to love God and one another perfectly.

This is what is Christianity is all about; loving God and loving one another.

Jesus said so Himself.

Jesus is the Lord.

Christianity is also about having a one-on-one personal relationship with the Lord. :)

Danoh

I believe I will trust and follow Jesus and not those who have perverted His Gospel to stay in MAD.

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

:doh:

dodge

I as those who want to follow God will stay with what Jesus taught !

Jerry Shugart

Then you will believe that once a person believes he receives eternal life, as witnessed by what the Lord Jesus said here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life"
(Jn.5:24).​

What the Lord Jesus said there is either true or it is not. Since He says that those who believe receive eternal life then there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that those who believe receive eternal life. And notice that He only named believing and nothing else in order to receive eternal life.

Do you think that it takes something besides faith in order to receive eternal life??

dodge

Then you will believe that once a person believes he receives eternal life, as witnessed by what the Lord Jesus said here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life"

What the Lord Jesus said there is either true or it is not. Since He says that those who believe receive eternal life then there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that those who believe receive eternal life. And notice that He only named believing and nothing else in order to receive eternal life.

Do you think that it takes something besides faith in order to receive eternal life??

Jas 1:22

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Danoh

I as those who want to follow God will stay with what Jesus taught !

Your failure; your loss of reward one day.

Shine your shoes to a high gloss all you want, you are NOT Army (Israel) you ARE Marine (Body).

Yours is to take that Beach head.

Yours is not the Army's instructions after the Marines do their thing FIRST.

What time is fulfilled?

Is that an OT thing?

Believe what good news there?

To who, when?

Instead, you read Army instructions into your responsibilities as a Marine.

God's Truth

Your failure; your loss of reward one day.

Shine your shoes to a high gloss all you want, you are NOT Army (Israel) you ARE Marine (Body).

Yours is to take that Beach head.

Yours is not the Army's instructions after the Marines do their thing FIRST.

What time is fulfilled?

Is that an OT thing?

Believe what good news there?

To who, when?

Instead, you read Army instructions into your responsibilities as a Marine.

There is no special people anymore for those blood related to Abraham.

The only blood that matters now are those who are related to Jesus' shed blood on the cross.

God's Truth

Why is it that madists say we do not have to obey what Jesus said when he walked the earth, and that it was only for the Jews---but as soon as they think Jesus said to the Jews that they do not have to obey---the madists say see Jesus says we only have to believe.