ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Did Paul follow Jesus' law perfectly? No.

Then why do you insist on following Paul when Jesus taught us how to love God and one another perfectly.

This is what is Christianity is all about; loving God and loving one another.

Jesus said so Himself.

Jesus is the Lord.

But you hate everyone

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let me see if I follow the logic. Jesus says "follow me". Paul writes a letter and says he follows Jesus so therefore you must follow him (Paul). Logically that must mean that if I follow Paul then I can write a letter and say you must follow me. What's not to like about that? :idunno:

Jesus says He is the Teacher, yet Paul is acting like a teacher. Jesus taught us perfectly how to love God and Love one another.

There is no need for Paul to take over Jesus' place.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus gives His own authority to His apostles who He chose, He says if anyone does not receive His servants they are to shake the dust of their city off their shoes...if you hate Jesu's apostles you certainly hate Jesus.

If you hate ANY of His brethren you hate Him....He takes it personally

And God doesn't teach from heaven He appoints apostles and teachers and pastors

glorydaz

You place Paul in pedestal like RCC put Mary on the pedestal.

The RISEN LORD gave Paul the message of salvation for US. Christ chose HIM and you slander him. Shame on you, Miss worker bee. You can never get to heaven by your efforts and you might as well know it. :nono:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus gives His own authority to His apostles who He chose, He says if anyone does not receive His servants they are to shake the dust of their city off their shoes...if you hate Jesu's apostles you certainly hate Jesus.

If you hate ANY of His brethren you hate Him....He takes it personally

And God doesn't teach from heaven He appoints apostles and teachers and pastors
Am I to understand that you deny the third part of the trinity?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is what Jesus says:

Matthew 23:8

“But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Am I to understand that you deny the third part of the trinity?

Not at all, have you heard Him speak? It was He who separated Paul for his apostleship, the Holy Spirit said to Paul to teach the gentiles. He taught Paul personally. Moreover all the other apostles gave Paul the right hand. So to go against Paul is to go against all the other apostles.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not at all, have you heard Him speak?

Yes I have. Out loud in human voice.
It was He who separated Paul for his apostleship, the Holy Spirit said to Paul to teach the gentiles. He taught Paul personally. Moreover all the other apostles gave Paul the right hand. So to go against Paul is to go against all the other apostles.
I'm sure Paul has his rewards. I'm also sure that it is not Paul who sits at the right hand of the Father.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes I have. Out loud in human voice.

I'm sure Paul has his rewards. I'm also sure that it is not Paul who sits at the right hand of the Father.

Whether he has a reward is off topic, the question is did Christ commission him specifically to teach the gentiles, Paul received his gospel directly from Christ, that is the WHOLE of his gospel, Pauls apostleship was endorsed by all the other apostles.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Whether he has a reward is off topic, the question is did Christ commission him specifically to teach the gentiles, Paul received his gospel directly from Christ, that is the WHOLE of his gospel, Pauls apostleship was endorsed by all the other apostles.
Clearly you are wrong. Where are the writings of Thomas, Andrew, Phillip, Bartholomew and the others that endorse Paul? There are none.

But more to the point, you seem to want to provoke meshak. Shame on you.