ECT Rightly Dividing

john w

Hall of Fame
No Jerry, the Bible does not say that an antichrist makes a covenant with Israel, and then builds them a temple to worship God in so they can sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

Nobody taught this nonsense until Darby invented it in the mid 1800's.

Dispensationalism is nothing more than a recent fad.

Christ Jesus made a one time sacrifice for all sin for all men for all time.

More satanism-he spams:

"Nobody taught this nonsense until Darby invented it in the mid 1800's.Dispensationalism is nothing more than a recent fad."-satanist Craigie

Vs.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

You satanic weasel....caught, in lie, after lie...........

Did you say this, weasel?:

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

He won't reply. Spineless, lying snake.

You satanic accuser, of the members of the boc. We smell your sulfur.

Interplanner

There is only one sense in which the leader of the 'rebellion that desolates' (Dan 8:13) succeeds with an anti-messianic anti-gospel. In the Jewish revolt, the leading rebel John of Gischala, turned the temple into a fortress but also violated all kinds of things about it. What he did was the complete opposite of what Messiah did. There is also the alternate sense of the verb 'to confirm' which is 'to make harsh.' The zealots certainly did that with the Law, and it is why Jesus gave a warning in Mt24 etc about not moving about on the Sabbath. The Sabbath police in the years of the zealot control of Judea were like today's Taliban morality police. (I will try to find the example elsewhere in Daniel where the verb 'confirm' has this sense).

SaulToPaul 2

Funny how you guys claim to take things literally, but when it's pointed out to you that it is literally impossible for two rivers to flow out of Jerusalem because of elevations you then say it doesn't matter.

Anything in prophecy about the flattening of hills? Like those anti Christ Duke Boys from Hazzard...

SaulToPaul 2

And yet there is the new creation of Gal 6, and all it means is that neither circ nor uncirc means anything any more. If that is all the new creation means, it does not take much to enact or realize it, does it.?

I agree.

I disagree that the new creature of Gal 6 has anything to do with the Tet's new covenant and new heaven/earth.

SaulToPaul 2

Dispensationalism is nothing more than a recent fad.

Said the Pharisees about the Lord Jesus Christ, as well.

Per Tet, if no one believed that Jesus is the Christ until the 1800s, that would prove him to be an invention and a fraud.

Predicted response from Tet the Great Gap Theorist: "You are terrible at analogies."

john w

Hall of Fame
Said the Pharisees about the Lord Jesus Christ, as well.

Per Tet, if no one believed that Jesus is the Christ until the 1800s, that would prove him to be an invention and a fraud.

Predicted response from Tet the Great Gap Theorist: "You are terrible at analogies."

Or, "You are in denial....Don't you believe the bible/'Jesus'/Paul? ....I was a dispensationalist for 25 years....Dispies have no answer to....The land promises/new heaven new earth/redemption of the body/resurrection/no more death, pain, suffering, tears/The 12 judging the 12 tribes of Israel/The law going forth from Jerusalem...........were all fulfilled in Christ Jesus..................."

And then, he will stump us, give us a "right cross, again with adding "John Nelson" to his "Darby" spam. And us wacko "dispies"/MADists won't know what to say, to such "argumentation."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree.

I disagree that the new creature of Gal 6 has anything to do with the Tet's new covenant and new heaven/earth.

According to you:

New Creature = not literal.

New Heavens and New Earth = literal.

You just arbitrarily decide when words are literal and when they aren't; as long as Darby's false teachings work out.

john w

Hall of Fame
According to you:

New Creature = not literal.

New Heavens and New Earth = literal.

You just arbitrarily decide when words are literal and when they aren't; as long as Darby's false teachings work out.

You assert that the cross, resurrection are not literal, satanist/perverter, to make your satanic, made up AD 70-ism/Preterism fly, weasel.

Danoh

Brother will kill brother, spilling blood across the land. Killing for religion is something I don't understand. "Dave Mustain"

That is because he is apparently as confused about the difference between "religion" and "faith" - as most are - including most "Christians."

Religion is bondage and is ever nitpicking... to where war becomes inevitable.

Whereas Faith is not only liberty from self, but liberty towards others.

In Faith, "whatsoever is not of faith, is sin."

In other words, unless a man is not "fully persuaded in his own mind," then to attempt to force it on him, is as much sin against him, as it is sin for him to subscribe to it, just to appease the other side.

Both are needed though.

Both are what "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men," is made of.

This is the spirit, attitude, perspective, or outlook, that is...Romans 14...

Danoh

I think Michael Knight may have been the anti Christ, with KITT as his false prophet.

Y2K meet STP...

Lol, imagine if people had believed that about Knight/Kitt, when, lo and behold, Hasselhoff went off to Europe, and began to grow in popularity, as their Elvis...

And now, an infomercial from Boy George's "Church of the Poisoned Mind..."

"From the pages of the Bible, Jack and Rexalla Van Impe, bring you tomorrow's headlines today - latest in Bible Prophecy, and the 10 twinko toes of Europe!"

"Thank you, Jack..."

For your luv gift of $59.95 plus slipping and mishandling...

:rotfl: