ECT "I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH"---not "churchES"

Cruciform

d708ba98f227e50b0770783f6bce8165.jpg

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH: The only Church that Jesus Christ personally & historically founded. All other "churches" were
founded by mere men.

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

JESUS BUILT HIS CHURCH

BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT IS NOT YOURS.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE STATUES THAT PEOPLE PRAY TO AND LOOK UP TO.

SPIRITUALLY BLINDED PAGANS WILL MISS THE MARK .

Cruciform

Yes, the Catholic Church, but not the Roman Catholic version of it.
It's the very same Church founded by Jesus Christ himself---unlike your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Christian sect, which was invented by a mere man during the past few centuries.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Truster

''I will build my ecclesia''. The term church is an abomination and leads to the idolatry of buildings, creeds and denominations.

Cruciform

''I will build my ecclesia''. The term church is an abomination...
Ecclesia means "community," "assembly," or "congregation." That's the basic meaning of the English term "church." Take your pick. It makes no essential difference whatsoever.

...and leads to the idolatry of buildings...
How exactly is a building supposedly "idolatrous," aside from someone actually worshiping a building? Your claim is nonsense. :doh:

...creeds...
The Christian Church has always had and followed creeds. There are creeds contained in the writings of the New Testament itself! Try again.

...and denominations.
Denominations are traceable directly back to the 16th-century Protestant Rebellion, and include your own chosen recently-invented man-made sect.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

oatmeal

It's the very same Church founded by Jesus Christ himself---unlike your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Christian sect, which was invented by a mere man during the past few centuries.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Sorry, but you do err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.

turbosixx

d708ba98f227e50b0770783f6bce8165.jpg

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH: The only Church that Jesus Christ personally & historically founded. All other "churches" are
founded by mere men.

Then why doesn't it bear his name? Or even the members? By calling yourself catholic, you are dividing Christ.

NAME:
2 Cor. 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God
Gal. 1:13 For you have heard of my former manner of life in Judaism, how I used to persecute the church of God
Rom. 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.

PEOPLE:
Acts 11:26.... and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
Acts 26:28 Agrippa replied to Paul, "In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian."
1 Pt. 4:16 but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name.

Cross Reference

Then why doesn't it bear his name? Or even the members? By calling yourself catholic, you are dividing Christ.

NAME:
2 Cor. 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God
Gal. 1:13 For you have heard of my former manner of life in Judaism, how I used to persecute the church of God
Rom. 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.

PEOPLE:
Acts 11:26.... and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
Acts 26:28 Agrippa replied to Paul, "In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian."
1 Pt. 4:16 but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name.

Good question!! But he won't answer it? He is incapable of doing so. He worships the idol RCC.

OCTOBER23

CRUCIFORM,

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN

AND LEAVE THAT PAGAN ROMAN CHURCH

OR ARE YOU HOOKED ON THOSE CIRCULAR SUN WAFERS AND WINE.

kayaker

I'm going for breakfast.

Jesus told Peter to feed his sheep. Is it not obvious that 'meat' was truth from the OT as Paul was so fluent, unlike Peter early in his ministry (Acts 4:13, 20)? GOD's ONE HISTORIC CHURCH began in Genesis 2:7 KJV with particular emphasis on Genesis 4:25 KJV, Genesis 4:26 KJV.

Matthew 23:5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, KJV "But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6) And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7) And greetings in their markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8) But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9) And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10) Neither be ye called master: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11) But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12) And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."

So, if you're going for breakfast, CR... might want to take a Cruciform along:

625x465_1461576_1694136_1390347490.jpg