ECT Why Paul?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If LA has his way, I'll end up with no head to speak with!

Yes

All believers will lose their heads one way or another.

Just pray and act that you may be found worthy to escape all the things coming upon the earth.

but you will not escape your head being cut off either way.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since you're going to miss the catching away, that might be true.

If you are thinking of a rapture before the second beast arrives on the scene, the only catching away at that time will be by the second beast when he arrests the half hearted believers and cuts their heads off.

I will go up here after the last witness of the saints--

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes

All believers will lose their heads one way or another.

Just pray and act that you may be found worthy to escape all the things coming upon the earth.

but you will not escape your head being cut off either way.

LA

Will YOU be doing the "honors?" I'll bet you'd enjoy that, wouldn't ya?
I thought so!

heir

TOL Subscriber
i never said anything against Paul's writings and teachings. personally, i wouldn't call it "Paul's Gopel", although i understand when people say that.
Paul called it his "my gospel" (Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV). It's just further proof that it wasn't given to the 12, but by direct revelation to him (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

Cross Reference

Paul called it his "my gospel" (Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV). It's just further proof that it wasn't given to the 12, but by direct revelation to him (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

"My gospel" simply means, "according to what Jesus Christ has revealed to me from by both the demonstration of His life from me as well as the lives of others in the "way" that speaks to my heart of His life in them as a confirmation."

Right Divider

Body part
If you are thinking of a rapture before the second beast arrives on the scene, the only catching away at that time will be by the second beast when he arrests the half hearted believers and cuts their heads off.

I will go up here after the last witness of the saints--

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

LA
I guess that you've just cut all of Paul's epistles right out of your "Bible" then, eh?
1Th 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. (14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. (15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. (16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
I guess that you will not be part of this.

Right Divider

Body part
"My gospel" simply means, "according to what Jesus Christ has revealed to me from by both the demonstration of His life from me as well as the lives of others in the "way" that speaks to my heart of His life in them as a confirmation."
Putting words in Paul's mouth. That's a hoot. You really are one of the most confused and pathetic posters here.

oatmeal

The church continues to need the services and benefits of having apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers in the body of Christ.

Ephesians 4:11-18

heir

TOL Subscriber
The church continues to need the services and benefits of having apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers in the body of Christ.

Ephesians 4:11-18
Only the last three are left. Why do you need a teacher? You wannabe's claim that you are the church from Acts 2 so...conjunction junction, where's your unction?

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

They didn't need teachers!

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Now where did you put that "power" you're always bragging about?

heir

TOL Subscriber
You sure didn't see Moses calling what he preached "my gospel" nor Peter, James or John.

No CR, it's because the glorious gospel Paul delivered (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) wasn't after man nor was it taught to him by man, but by direct revelation of the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ. It was committed to Paul's trust!

Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, 1 Timothy 1:11 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
1Th 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. (14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. (15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. (16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
I guess that you will not be part of this.
I will, PTL! Titus 2:13 KJV