ECT Why Paul?

Right Divider

Body part
Where do you get the idea that the disciples in the book of Acts healed everyone?
It's from a book that we believers call the Bible.
Act 5:15-16 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. (16) There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PJ, you need to become part of the "Body of Christ" or remain a lost
soul who will someday stand before God and be judged by your works!

In order to become a child of God, one must first, hear the Grace Message,
place their faith in Christ as their Lord and Savior then, be sealed/indwelt
by the Holy Spirit then, be baptized (not by water) into the "Body of Christ"
by the Holy Spirit! Now, there's some seriousness you should listen to!!

Start studying/reading the writings of Paul (Romans through Philemon) and
ask for God's help in understanding and accepting Paul's Gospel! You're
religious but not a child of God!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You'll get yourself banned most likely? But, at least you'll have heard
the "Gospel that can save you, beforehand!" I sincerely hope, you'll find
your way to eternal life! I joke around on TOL however, when it comes
to Paul's Gospel, I'm dead serious!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
you're probably right. i graduated middle school and moved on. your brain and personality did not. you will be here on TOL forever

Nope! Someday I'll leave "Planet Earth" an go to be with Christ!
There are quite a few posters on TOL, the one's that reject Paul's
Gospel that will stand before God to be judged by their works! Read
the end chapters of Revelation! The "Unsaved" will be judged, the
"Saved" will spend eternity in God's presence!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gosnich Marowbebaby, is a child. a juvenille cry-baby that starts trouble, then runs away. he has highest posts per day with over 32,000 posts because they have NO substance. NO intelligent, productive dialogue. he was the kid who told teacher if you had a runny nose. he will be TOP poster soon, because he stalks and trolls exclusively. Grosdick is a spineless Eunich. no backbone. he can't handle the messes he creates, and cries like a babe. watch out for baby Gros ! don't neg rep him. don't mess with him. he is the new face of TOL. gerber baby. look who's talking now. baby's day out. baby can't walk yet. SOMEBODY - please - Put Baby In a Corner. Marowbebaby - :baby:
Speaking of posts with no substance...
http://www.theologyonline.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nope! Someday I'll leave "Planet Earth" an go to be with Christ!
There are quite a few posters on TOL, the one's that reject Paul's
Gospel that will stand before God to be judged by their works! Read
the end chapters of Revelation! The "Unsaved" will be judged, the
"Saved" will spend eternity in God's presence!

yes, i too will join you. thanks for your concern. i accept and know Paul's letters and Jesus Christ. i'm sure the "Unsaved" thank you for your prayers as well. i was talking about how you maintain a middle school mentality or teen-age behavior. that's why i do it to you. i never said anything against Paul's writings and teachings. personally, i wouldn't call it "Paul's Gopel", although i understand when people say that. i'm wasting my time interacting with you and the people that do what you do. i can talk spiritually about anything in The Bible, but nobody gets that far. the same thing in every thread. i can go from this moment on, and never say anything to you, or about you on TOL. can you ? i can stop using TOL forever. can you ? idolatry ? obsession ? addiction ? just be yourself. shine. you're on stage. you act desperate for the spotlight. have fun obsessing, i'm done. seriously, Grosnick, may God Bless You and Protect You Always ! - :loser: