ECT Why Paul?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No doubt you're crazy or blind! Paul (then Saul) could not have been forgiven under the kingdom program (neither in that world, neither in the world to come Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) UNLESS God was going to shew forth something new to and through him and that is EXACTLY what saith the scripture 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV! And it's also clear from the scriptures that the gospel that Paul was given by revelation of Jesus Christ was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). You reject the truth, i get that.

Paul was forgiven under the Kingdom program which has continued to this very day.

1Ti 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Ti 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
1Ti 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Paul preached the Kingdom of God--

Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Act 19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 20:25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

Act 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Act 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

The mystery was revealed to all the apostles and prophets--

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
Paul was forgiven under the Kingdom program which has continued to this very day.

1Ti 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Ti 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
1Ti 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Paul preached the Kingdom of God--

Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Act 19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 20:25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

Act 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Act 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

The mystery was revealed to all the apostles and prophets--

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA
Where is Paul preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM?

So everyone is getting healed like in Acts 5?
Act 5:15-16 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. (16) There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
Are you clearing out the hospitals LA?

oatmeal

Judas was replaced by Matthias, numbered with the eleven making them twelve.

Acts 1:21-26 KJV, Acts 6:2 KJV 1 Corinthians 15:5 KJV

No need for Paul unless God had a secret!

Every member in particular in the body of Christ is needed

oatmeal

I'm not sure why you keep commenting in this thread. The point of the question, "Why Paul?" is to get people to wake up. There was no need for God to make an unscheduled appearance(s) and reach down to save the chief of sinners, unless He was going to reveal to and through Paul something different and sure enough that is what we see in the scriptures!

Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, Galatians 1:15-16 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV

Why not Paul?

He was no more an enemy than you or me or anyone else.

What was your verse?

Romans 5:10?

That was it.

Ephesians 2:1-5

He was no deader in sins than anyone else. Dead in sins is dead in sins

I Timothy 1:15

He was chief sinner but no more or less an enemy than anyone else.

Everyone needed a savior.

Why does it disturb you that I am posting here?

You enjoy learning, don't you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul might have said he was chief of sinners but he had no way of knowing that, and he was not lying but just stating his opinion of himself as he was before he met Christ.

Some here should follow Paul and start speaking honorable.

LA

oatmeal

Paul might have said he was chief of sinners but he had no way of knowing that, and he was not lying but just stating his opinion of himself as he was before he met Christ.

Some here should follow Paul and start speaking honorable.

LA

What Paul wrote he was told to write by revelation from God.

God would know, and God told him.

Even as God told Moses about events before Moses' lifetime like Genesis 1

Or like God showed and told John about future events

dreadknought

The Lord already had his 12 men (Matthew 10:1-4 KJV) preaching the gospel of the kingdom/ the kingdom of heaven is at hand and later Matthias replaced Judas being numbered with the eleven (Acts 1:25-26 KJV) restoring the number of them to 12 who were preaching a gospel and will in the future judge the twelve tribes of Israel (Matthew 19:28). So then you have to ask yourself:

Why Paul?

Why did the Lord have to appear to Paul Himself if this was all the same good news?

Why not just send one of the 12?
Why Paul? Odd question. YHWH didn't racial profile, HE knew HIS own.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
LA really enjoys that!

Gosnich Marowbebaby, is a child. a juvenille cry-baby that starts trouble, then runs away. he has highest posts per day with over 32,000 posts because they have NO substance. NO intelligent, productive dialogue. he was the kid who told teacher if you had a runny nose. he will be TOP poster soon, because he stalks and trolls exclusively. Grosdick is a spineless Eunich. no backbone. he can't handle the messes he creates, and cries like a babe. watch out for baby Gros ! don't neg rep him. don't mess with him. he is the new face of TOL. gerber baby. look who's talking now. baby's day out. baby can't walk yet. SOMEBODY - please - Put Baby In a Corner. Marowbebaby - :baby: