ECT Why Paul?

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;417 The first here is not the first in time.(foremost is not the first) [/QUOTE said:
Hi , and what does PROTO mean ??

It means FIRST , and you are going for PERFIDIOUS , are you !!

dan p

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;417 The first here is not the first in time.(foremost is not the first) [/QUOTE said:
Hi , and what does PROTO mean ??

It means FIRST , and you are going for PERFIDIOUS , are you !!

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
why ask why ? that's like questioning God's Will. besides, Paul served Christ as good, or better, than any Apostle through writings and actions. Jesus came to Paul, to make him a minister :rapture:

Right Divider

Body part
why ask why ? that's like questioning God's Will. besides, Paul served Christ as good, or better, than any Apostle through writings and actions. Jesus came to Paul, to make him a minister :rapture:
Because we would like to know why you and others think that God would need another apostle when He had already sent 12 to all the world.

It is clear from scripture that Paul did not qualify to be the replacement for Judas and that leaves the question: Why one more?

Twelve was not enough, but thirteen is?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Because we would like to know why you and others think that God would need another apostle when He had already sent 12 to all the world.

It is clear from scripture that Paul did not qualify to be the replacement for Judas and that leaves the question: Why one more?

Twelve was not enough, but thirteen is?

Judas was gone. :duh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

again, questioning God. maybe you can do better. you decide what's enough Apostles. maybe you don't like the job some of them did. after all, John Mark kept turning around and leaving. that's Mark, by the way, you know, the Gospel author ? who else don't you particularly care for ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Good answer!

We were all enemies, that would include Saul of Tarsus.

Then why did he choose you or me, seeing that we were enemies?

As I pointed out, does scripture name Saul and directly say that he is an enemy, no that I have found.

Yet, as you point out, he is included with you and me and Gm and all those who have believed

You, heir, are not directly named as an enemy.

Yet you were, even as Saul was
I'm not sure why you keep commenting in this thread. The point of the question, "Why Paul?" is to get people to wake up. There was no need for God to make an unscheduled appearance(s) and reach down to save the chief of sinners, unless He was going to reveal to and through Paul something different and sure enough that is what we see in the scriptures!

Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, Galatians 1:15-16 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

again, questioning God. maybe you can do better. you decide what's enough Apostles. maybe you don't like the job some of them did. after all, John Mark kept turning around and leaving. that's Mark, by the way, you know, the Gospel author ? who else don't you particularly care for ?

you certainly Divide. Rightly ? in your mind, perhaps. it must be a nightmare in there

heir

TOL Subscriber
Go find out why in Romans through Philemon.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why do you keep talking to yourself? It's a might odd.

i am responding to right divider. i picked the wrong quote. i dunno. thanks for you concern. you can go back and see what its about if you must:rapture: - anyway i are a lil odd

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not sure why you keep commenting in this thread. The point of the question, "Why Paul?" is to get people to wake up. There was no need for God to make an unscheduled appearance(s) and reach down to save the chief of sinners, unless He was going to reveal to and through Paul something different and sure enough that is what we see in the scriptures!

Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, Galatians 1:15-16 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV

It was not something different as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned.

(if you are not in His Kingdom you are not living under the King )

Paul was an example for all men who believed who had not seen Christ before His crucifixion.

However both the 12 Apostles and Paul taught the same thing. (acts 15)

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
It was not something different as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned.

(if you are not in His Kingdom you are not living under the King )

Paul was an example for all men who believed who had not seen Christ before His crucifixion.

However both the 12 Apostles and Paul taught the same thing. (acts 15)

LA
No doubt you're crazy or blind! Paul (then Saul) could not have been forgiven under the kingdom program (neither in that world, neither in the world to come Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) UNLESS God was going to shew forth something new to and through him and that is EXACTLY what saith the scripture 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV! And it's also clear from the scriptures that the gospel that Paul was given by revelation of Jesus Christ was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). You reject the truth, i get that.