ECT Can this not be said of today's church assemblies?

Cross Reference

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord". Luke 13:34-35 (KJV)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is nice to have a place to go
and
worship on sunday
but
you can judge why they go
and
you can judge the place they go

to justify why you don't go

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord". Luke 13:34-35 (KJV)

Christ was speaking of the House of Israel!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ was speaking of the House of Israel!

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

LA

DAN P

Hi , and the CONTEXT speaks to Israel , not haed to see and the Boby of Christ is never as to be desolate , nor are we killing Prophets that I know of , so do you know of some ?:nono::nono:

dan p

DAN P

Hi , and the CONTEXT speaks to Israel , not hard to see and the Boby of Christ is never as to be desolate , nor are we killing Prophets that I know of , so do you know of some ?:nono::nono:

dan p