ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musterion

MAD? It's just another religion [denomination] orchestrated by Satan from the pit to bring confusion to the masses of those who have but a weak grasp of the gospel; those who have no understanding of the ultimate intention of God for His so-great salvation.

Please clarify your complaint to one point so I can add it to the list.

john w

Hall of Fame
john w's meanness, I believe, was a contributing factor in Tet becoming an ad70ist and dispensational hater.

Well, brother STP, like "they" always say..."The quality of mercy is not strained, it droppeth like a gentle dew from Heaven."

Your pause...

Well, you're not talking to a jerk, you know!

I wish they had a psychiatrist in your town; I bet you'd be a real study, fella.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, brother STP, like "they" always say..."The quality of mercy is not strained, it droppeth like a gentle dew from Heaven."

Your pause...

I wish they had a psychiatrist in your town; I bet you'd be a real study, fella.

You're all heart, fella.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAD? It's just another religion [denomination] orchestrated by Satan from the pit to bring confusion to the masses of those who have but a weak grasp of the gospel; those who have no understanding of the ultimate intention of God for His so-great salvation.

I find it totally bizarre that, practically everything you post is "unworthy"
of the thread it's posted in?

revpete

I know. They don't have holy stained glass like the tasteful, refined Reformed temples, of which God approves. Plus they let any old greasy reprobate come in. Hmpf.

Sorry to be ignorant on this but what is Waffle House Church? Or is it just a joke I'm not getting? I'll post my objection to MAD after Christmas if that's ok Musty. 🌟

Pete 👤

Jedidiah

Noted and logged. It's okay to use the poll but I'd prefer you elaborated a bit with a post. Your call. Thank you.
I thought your poll question's option was worded pretty well. People have a misconception, that we understand is well explained; they perceive MAD as saying something essentially like, "It puts Paul on the same level as, or above, Christ." For lots of people that's an automatic turnoff.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I thought your poll question's option was worded pretty well. People have a misconception, that we understand is well explained; they perceive MAD as saying something essentially like, "It puts Paul on the same level as, or above, Christ." For lots of people that's an automatic turnoff.

Most, if not all, mainstreamers or organizations put Paul on the same level as Christ.

MAD disregard Jesus' word, period.

Lon

Your pause...

Oh you were funnin' alright! You're a real scream! You oughta get a job on one of them pleasure boats.

All I'm saying is that there are some things beyond the ken of mortal man that shouldn't be tampered with. We don't know everything, John!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most, if not all, mainstreamers or organizations put Paul on the same level as Christ.
Most, if not all, mainstreamers consider MAD to be outside the mainstream. No mainstreamer and no Mid Acts dispie believes that Paul died for our sins or rose from the dead on the third day.
MAD disregard Jesus' word, period.
Pretty rich coming from you.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John W has never been mean to me specifically, but causes me to cry on occasion.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Where is...

"Because it's an even worse version of Zionism than plain ol' heretical DisPUKEsationalism."

And johnw isn't mean, he's just a left-over flower child with mommy issues or sumptink.

But mostly...

"Because MAD is law methodology, and they don't realize it."

It's the doo-doo of DO, DO. The Gospel is BEING (and that's not a verb). The law is ceased in Christ. So stop with the law methodology that's qualitatively the same as the Law itself.

And don't forget...

"JohnW is just plain creepy with that ragged-out pseudo-mullet; so I just can't do the MAD thing or others might think I'm a creeper."

Pick one, Musty.