ECT How MAD operates.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Madists on this board get together to swamp threads with gibberish, instead of reasoned responses from the scriptures.

They have agreed together to do this when their arguments fail.

My purpose in opening threads on the view has not been to antagonize madists but to learn where they are coming from, and in view of their responses I have decided to let it rest for now as I have learnt enough about their view, and heard enough of where such a view as theirs has led them to.

I hope that these threads have been a benefit to other readers throughout the world, who might not have known such heresy and bad behavour of its adherents existed.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But we don't issue divine death threats on behalf of God for merely disagreeing with us.

You have yet to show what I have said, and you relied upon the distorted words and thoughts of Grosnick Goebells.

The choice is this---

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

or this--

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Luk 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
Luk 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
Luk 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luk 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few

LA

vfirestormv

Madists on this board get together to swamp threads with gibberish, instead of reasoned responses from the scriptures.

My purpose in opening threads on the view has not been to antagonize madists but to learn where they are coming from, and in view of their responses I have decided to let it rest for now as I have learnt enough about their view, and heard enough of where such a view as theirs has led them to.

I hope that these threads have been a benefit to other readers throughout the world, who might not have known such heresy and bad behavour of its adherents existed.

LA

Although I disagree with their theology, I honestly have to say I disagree with your post. From what I have seen anyway, it is just a handful of MADists that resort to the name calling and neg repping and will rather argue with you than debate with scripture. They usually start off with scripture but once refuted they resort to the name calling. It is that small handful that bring a bad name to MAD. The sad thing is that that small handful are put on a pedestal by other MADist which further boasts their ego's and therefore they think they are doing good by MAD when in fact they make it look comical to others who may even be questioning about it.

But then again that does kind of work in favor of us that do not hold to the view.

SaulToPaul 2

Although I disagree with their theology, I honestly have to say I disagree with your post. From what I have seen anyway, it is just a handful of MADists that resort to the name calling and neg repping and will rather argue with you than debate with scripture. They usually start off with scripture but once refuted they resort to the name calling. It is that small handful that bring a bad name to MAD. The sad thing is that that small handful are put on a pedestal by other MADist which further boasts their ego's and therefore they think they are doing good by MAD when in fact they make it look comical to others who may even be questioning about it.

But then again that does kind of work in favor of us that do not hold to the view.

Merry Christmas Newton, NC!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I thought that was what I said?

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Prove it or admit that you are lying.

LA

I don't need to prove it, you got banned for it and most of the people know about it and know what you said, as your neg rep and threat were posted openly for others to see.

Keep lying about it though, its ok with me if you want others to see how you really are.

But you admitted it to glorydaz who asked you about it here: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3787367&postcount=4

Is that why you told a certain poster in a neg rep that he would have his head cut off?

You should go have your head examined, LA. :nono:

It is a fact that only those sealed by God to be spared the terrors of Rev.ch 9 will have the honor of preaching the last witness before they will be killed as well in an honorable death.

However the terrors of Rev. ch 9 will be a dishonorable suffering and death in which repentance is sought but not expected of many.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Prove it or admit that you are lying.

LA

From the report in the woodshed from a moderator here who checked Gros reps because there was no way to report a neg rep:

You placed this in a member's reps---->Your head will be cut off.
I'd say that's a threat, wouldn't you?
Please use the reps only to express approval or disapproval. It isn't the place for nasty notes. Staff members can still see them.

Infraction for Lazy afternoon: Threatening members - February 13th, 2014, 12:49 PM

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99178

You may apologize now for implying i lied, when you did.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean that Glorydaz has believed something from Grosnick, that it proves I said something?

Just because none of you understand what beheading in the Bible is all about, you want to try and prove I am lying about something.

For you information, I said Grosnick would have his head cut off.

but even Grosnick when asked said "what post".

To help you to understand something spiritual I will again explain what it means.

It means that unless one is beheaded for the word of God, where one is spiritually beheaded before being literally beheaded because of their witness (and at the end of it), the alternative is to be beheaded by the beast for being disobedient , simply because people like yourself and Gros Goebells , have enough sense to know that you can not deny the savour and be saved, but do not have the sense to live for Christ, honoring His name before men, in order to escape the wrath of the beast.

( and I did explain this before but you conveniently left that out.)

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
As for me, I'd rather talk about Andy Griffith than continually beat my head against a brick wall.

And I would rather talk about my voice was surging out of my body like Niagra Falls coming over that cliff in Rochester, NY. Can you dig it, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame

You forgot to include the fact that I am the most humble poster on TOL. Well, I gotsta to go, as I'm expecting a gift, that will raise my pedestal.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You mean that Glorydaz has believed something from Grosnick, that it proves I said something?

Just because none of you understand what beheading in the Bible is all about, you want to try and prove I am lying about something.

For you information, I said Grosnick would have his head cut off.

but even Grosnick when asked said "what post".

To help you to understand something spiritual I will again explain what it means.

It means that unless one is beheaded for the word of God, where one is spiritually beheaded before being literally beheaded because of their witness (and at the end of it), the alternative is to be beheaded by the beast for being disobedient , simply because people like yourself and Gros Goebells , have enough sense to know that you can not deny the savour and be saved, but do not have the sense to live for Christ, honoring His name before men, in order to escape the wrath of the beast.

LA

Yes, of course you admit saying it NOW - since you are caught and the mods saw what you wrote themselves.

You got busted, so stop lying about it now. You have repeatedly claimed that you didnt state what grosnick said you said. You have repeatedly lied about him and this issue.

You even lied about it in this thread:

You have yet to show what I have said, and you relied upon the distorted words and thoughts of Grosnick Goebells.

Grosnick said exactly what you said too and you have in more than one thread lied about it.

You are a liar, plain and simple. You can try to explain away what happened all you like, but you are stone cold busted.

Now, tell us about who you worship - at the same time you lie about people. Thats YOUR testimony.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
From the report in the woodshed from a moderator here who checked Gros reps because there was no way to report a neg rep:

Infraction for Lazy afternoon: Threatening members - February 13th, 2014, 12:49 PM

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99178

You may apologize now for implying i lied, when you did.

Delmar made a comment also, but I had forgotten that Gros said that.

It is interesting that the mods can see all the foul things Gros and others have said to me including yourself and done nothing.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber

LA
:blabla:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Delmar made a comment also, but I had forgotten that Gros said that.

It is interesting that the mods can see all the foul things Gros and others have said to me including yourself and done nothing.

LA

Please post anything ive ever said in a rep to you that i would not say right out in the open, and please post anything ive said to you, that you believe violate the little guidelines here and where you have reported me and where nothing was done about it. I mean if you are going to call down the mods, state your case with evidence.

Thanks, unlike you, i own what i say. You may feel free to openly post the neg rep i gave you in this thread :)