ECT What's MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Oh, and you can't find it in Gen - Rev.? I see as much of Christ in the OT as I ever have in the NT. Granted it was veiled to them back then though. But it was still to and for them just as all 66 books are to and for me. I have 66 love letters from God. How many you have?
What gospel were they preaching before the gospel of Christ was revealed?

vfirestormv

ARM: vstorm hates those who are saved by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Don't let him bother you.

This is a lie from hell. She doesn't even understand that I don't hate her or anyone else here. She just wishes I did that way she could feel better about the lies she will tell when she twists my words. Just look for the ones who start with the name calling, it will all become clear then.
I too heir am saved by grace through faith in the finished work of the cross, but guess what, so is Peter, so is David, so is Abraham, so is Adam and everyone in between that has by faith looked toward the cross.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I too heir am saved by grace through faith in the finished work of the cross, but guess what, so is Peter
that's funny.

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

Peter waits for the second coming for the blotting out of his sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV). Do you?

I certainly don't, nor does anyone else in the body of Christ (Romans 5:11 KJV)!

ARMcCarley

I was lost before a preacher preached the Gospel of Christ that is in Matthew through John. Im saved through grace by faith in Christ alone to the jew and the gentile.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Look at the animal sacrifices and you tell me... What did they represent heir? Was it for the fun of killing innocent animals?

The answer to my question is a simple one. It was called the gospel of the kingdom and it did not include the fact that Christ died for our sins! So much for your made up one gospel in the Bible.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I was lost before a preacher preached the Gospel of Christ that is in Matthew through John. Im saved through grace by faith in Christ alone to the jew and the gentile.

The gospel of Christ is not found in Matthew-John. It was a mystery, for had the princes of this world known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

That gospel is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; it's the good news that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

God through Christ did all the work necessary to save you! Trust the Lord believing IT and be saved and sealed!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus, the son of God came to earth to save the world from their sins. He was crucified by cross and on the third day He arose from the grave therefore defeating satan.

It wasn't to defeat satan. It was to defeat death.

Anyone who believes and confesses Him as their Lord and Savior will be saved

That isn't what the Lord Jesus Christ said nor James. And that is the point of "MAD". He said tell no one that he is the Christ. Do you do that? Why or why not.

There is a new thread "What's MAD" come over and explain

Do you tell no one that Jesus is the Christ?

vfirestormv

I use the HCSB and is all the other books not to us? (the lost?)

The HCSB is a beautiful Bible, so is the ESV and the KJV. I do recommend that you study with several versions as that will help you understand the verses better. At least it does me. But if I had to choose one it would be the KJV as it is so poetic and taking from the majority texts. I would just recommend staying away from Bibles that translate thought for thought rather than word for word or sentence for sentence.

ARMcCarley

that's funny.

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

Peter waits for the second coming for the blotting out of his sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV). Do you?

I certainly don't, nor does anyone else in the body of Christ (Romans 5:11 KJV)!

Act_4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

vfirestormv

The answer to my question is a simple one. It was called the gospel of the kingdom and it did not include the fact that Christ died for our sins! So much for your made up one gospel in the Bible.

So the animal sacrifices did not represent Christ's death for sins then?

vfirestormv

Got to head to bed now. ARMcCarley, just keep your armor on bro. they are pretty cunning 'round here. Just pray for 'em.

ARMcCarley

I am Saved... Is salvation to you the matter of believing in dispensation? Christ came to die for the sins of the world. The OT saints were saved by the faith of the Promised Messiah.. Not the law, How was Abraham saved? It was by faith in God and that's in Romans(a book written to you).