ECT What's MAD?

vfirestormv

Quote:
Originally Posted by heir View Post
ARM: vstorm hates those who are saved by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Don't let him bother you.
This is a lie from hell. She doesn't even understand that I don't hate her or anyone else here. She just wishes I did that way she could feel better about the lies she will tell when she twists my words. Just look for the ones who start with the name calling, it will all become clear then.
I too heir am saved by grace through faith in the finished work of the cross, but guess what, so is Peter, so is David, so is Abraham, so is Adam and everyone in between that has by faith looked toward the cross..

Got bad rep for that one, lol. Don't speak truth around these parts, can get you bad rep. Have a nice night yourself Nick...

ARMcCarley

Name calling to a brother in Christ that does not believe in dispensation? That is all I see on TOL ECT thread. Persecution from within the Church?

Mr. 5020

Name calling to a brother in Christ that does not believe in dispensation? That is all I see on TOL ECT thread. Persecution from within the Church?
It can be difficult, but try to ignore the name-calling on here. It's anti-biblical, but there is much to learn from members of TOL if you can tune out the crazies.

Doom

They would need to be saved to be within the Church. Paul accursed those who preach another gospel (adding works to faith), so it is not inappropriate to do the same.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MAD (Mid Acts Dispensationalism) is a belief in the Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Name calling to a brother in Christ that does not believe in dispensation?

Dispensation of grace, aka the gospel. And they are not a brother nor in Christ when they reject the gospel. The apostle Paul said let them go to hell. Do you have a problem with what he said?

ARMcCarley

Faith without works is dead... show me your faith without your works and ill show you my faith by my works.

I don't believe vfirestormv believes in salvation by works based on what he has shared, but I will let him speek for himself.

how many despensations are there? 30... 40...43..? there is only one Gospel, Jesus Christ(either looking forward to him or back to him).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Faith without works is dead... show me your faith without your works and ill show you my faith by my works.

Having begun in the Spirit you are now made perfect by the flesh? You are outside the faith, as I thought.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He wanted no one to say anything until it was fulfilled at the cross.

So he changed what he had them do over time, right? No, you don't do it. Just because the Lord Jesus Christ said doesn't mean you follow it. Admitting this is the first step.

Peter did in fact preach Christ crucified in Acts 2.

If he did, you would show it. He charged them with murder and said he was raised up to sit on the throne of David (where he will run the government).

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't believe vfirestormv believes in salvation by works based on what he has shared, but I will let him speek for himself.

how many despensations are there? 30... 40...43..? there is only one Gospel, Jesus Christ(either looking forward to him or back to him).

Do you believe in salvation by works?

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

ARMcCarley

No I am simply stating the bible. How can we show our faith?.... notice I said "show" not obtain. No man comes to the Father except by Jesus OT and NT

Doom

No I am simply stating the bible. How can we show our faith?.... notice I said "show" not obtain. No man comes to the Father except by Jesus OT and NT
Wait a minute, James says that Abraham was justified by works, right after he said that faith without works is dead. How can you say you believe one and not the other?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MADS people claim the same. Why do you have problem with them?

It seems you don't honor Jesus' teachings much, MADS are the same.

You don't understand the Gospel. Jesus gave it to Paul by revelation so what Paul says, Jesus said.