ECT What's MAD?

ARMcCarley

Eph 3:6 "This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel." (ESV)

Thanks Paul for clearing it up for us!

vfirestormv

Eph 3:6 "This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel." (ESV)

Thanks Paul for clearing it up for us!

You would think so wouldn't you? But nope, there are many mysteries just as there are many gospels...
There, I saved a MAD rep the time of having to explain that to him... :banana:

ARMcCarley

You would think so wouldn't you? But nope, there are many mysteries just as there are many gospels...
There, I saved a MAD rep the time of having to explain that to him...

Its like a snowball rolling down a hill.. the longer the lie goes the bigger it gets.

heir

TOL Subscriber
there are many mysteries just as there are many gospels...
Now, you're talking sense!

1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Let's see, how many gospels are in the Bible: the gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of God, the gospel of the circumcision, the gospel of the uncircumcision, another gospel, the gospel of Christ, the gospel of the grace of God, the everlasting gospel

I'm sure I missed one or two

vfirestormv

Now, you're talking sense!

1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Let's see, how many gospels are in the Bible: the gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of God, the gospel of the circumcision, the gospel of the uncircumcision, another gospel, the gospel of Christ, the gospel of the grace of God, the everlasting gospel

I'm sure I missed one or two

I see two. another gospel and all the rest are the same.

heir

TOL Subscriber
When they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom in M, M, L and John which was preached BEFORE the Lord died, did it include the fact that "Christ died for our sins" (of course it didn't as the Lord hadn't died yet, but I ask anyway)? If it did you will have no problem showing it from the scriptures. I keep waiting for people to show it, but no one ever does.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Let's check your eyes. Are these the same?

Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Awaiting the answer.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, I sure haven't. I have said things through scripture against your doctrine of more than one gospel and when the church started.

Nobody here has said there is (current tense) more than one gospel (good news). You are a liar. Or you have some learning disability.

musterion

V,

How are they all the same when this happened:

For this cause I, Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given ME to you-ward: how that by revelation He made known UNTO ME the mystery [secret]...which in other ages was NOT made known unto the sons of men...

How could the content of what Paul received, which he said was a previously unrevealed secret known to no man, have been the same as what had come before?

ARMcCarley

When they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom in M, M, L and John which was preached BEFORE the Lord died, did it include the fact that "Christ died for our sins" (of course it didn't as the Lord hadn't died yet, but I ask anyway)? If it did you will have no problem showing it from the scriptures. I keep waiting for people to show it, but no one ever does.

Joh_1:29 "The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (ESV)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

He needs to have his mind checked as well!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Salvation is the end result of trusting that he finished the job. Most do not even though they say they did. The evidence is their claims involving comparing good works. Anybody that states they will show you their faith by their works is outside the Body of Christ and bound to circumcision.

The Lord Jesus Christ says he draws all men. Not the Holy Spirit.

That is what the law does.

Yep. All do because of the transgression of one man.

Everyone was given the faith to trust him. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Nobody believes the gospel until they hear it.

The witness is what people say, not what they do. You have said evil wretched things against the faith attacking those that defend the gospel. That tells me all I need to know.

He has no interest in what you commit to him. You have to trust what he committed to you. Faith has two definitions. One is allegiance to a duty. His faith saved us.

Excellent post NM!!