ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
These signs will follow them who believe

Contra wise, these signs will NOT follow THEM who do not believe.

Notice the THEM.

The Lord said these things. It is wrong to countermand His words, in fact it is a criminal act of treason against Heaven.

Throughout the last 2000 years God has done miraculous things among His true followers. There are countless thousands of testimonies out there of this fact as well as some of our own.

Such stupid arguments like asking if we have drank poison deliberately, are of the same mind as those who handle snakes deliberately, which is a breaking of the commandment not to temp God.

Only those with NO testimony of the miraculous in their life would argue against the Lords words.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mar 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Mar 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
If I told you, you would not believe.

How many signs has God performed through you?

None.

LA

As usual...her MO...

IMG_5789t.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
If LA doesn't answer, he/she can still pretend to have performed the signs. If he/she answers honestly, the shows over, caput, finito.

Am I getting through to you, fella?

You are, and I reckon that she is sore at you. Count V. told me that her jaw muslces are workin', a "shore" sign that she is sore at you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If LA doesn't answer, he/she can still pretend to have performed the signs. If he/she answers honestly, the shows over, caput, finito.

Am I getting through to you, fella?

I notice the gang is all in the same sinking boat.

You presume what the answer should be because you do not believe--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I notice the gang is all in the same sinking boat.

You presume what the answer should be because you do not believe--

LA

Thought you predicted I'd be beheaded? Last time I looked,
my head was still there? What's your time table on these
predictions of yours? Tic toc, tic-toc???

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ask Angel4truth? you told her earlier this evening that, you did
predict that, GM will be beheaded! She'll back me up on this!

I explained that but you are too sick and unintelligent to understand.

As you are not in the new covenant then you are dead in your sins, which is why you are so sick in the head.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thread; "How mad operates" Post 15 LazyAfternoon states the following;
"For you information, I said Grosnick would have his head cut off.

That is YOUR quote to Angel4Truth LA! That's from your own post!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thread; "How mad operates" Post 15 LazyAfternoon states the following;
"For you information, I said Grosnick would have his head cut off.

That is YOUR quote to Angel4Truth LA! That's from your own post!

Yes it is true you have lost your head and you are insane.

You say you are not in the new covenant and it shows.

You have no mediator and you do not know Jesus as you keep proving.

LA