ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I did not say that, you lie.

You lied again.

You lied again.

You are trying to cover up your own unbelief.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

I lied about what? Are you admitting now that these words are NOT for you and that YOU CANNOT RAISE THE DEAD?

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

You cant have it both ways, if what you are quoting from mark is for you, then so is this, since the audience was the same.

Are you now claiming that ONLY tongues and casting out devils are for you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I lied about what? Are you admitting now that these words are NOT for you and that YOU CANNOT RAISE THE DEAD?

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

You cant have it both ways, if what you are quoting from mark is for you, then so is this, since the audience was the same.

Are you now claiming that ONLY tongues and casting out devils are for you?

" These signs will follow them who believe."

They do.

You do not believe they do.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do not have to raise any dead to make a liar out of you.

You do that by yourself, in that you claim Jesus lied when he said--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA
He didn't lie when He said it, but you do if you claim it's to you or anyone else today or that you can do what He said they could do!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
" These signs will follow them who believe."

They do.

You do not believe they do.

LA

Then no i didnt lie, you claim you can do it, so do it. Or let your words testify against you and that you refused to freely give what you received and based it on your own measure of righteousness, by claiming you do not do it, because of other peoples faith, when He said nothing like that, He said freely give, and you refuse.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then no i didnt lie, you claim you can do it, so do it. Or let your words testify against you and that you refused to freely give what you received and based it on your own measure of righteousness, by claiming you do not do it, because of other peoples faith, when He said nothing like that, He said freely give, and you refuse.

You are very confused in your unbelief.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not have to raise any dead to make a liar out of you.

You do that by yourself, in that you claim Jesus lied when he said--

Mar 16:15 ............
LA

Why do you claim that "Jesus lied when he said-":

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Mark 1:44 KJV
And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

??

Do it.

Watch the punt, deceptive "response", spin, crafty, "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV) dismissal-guaranteed.

God's Truth

Why do you claim that "Jesus lied when he said-":

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Not all are rich men who care more for their earthy riches.

Mark 1:44 KJV
And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Jesus came FIRST for the Israelites who already belonged to God before Jesus came to earth.

Just because Jesus came first for someone, it does not mean he had a different message for others.
Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

??

Do it.

It was not the right time to let everyone know.

John 7:6 Therefore Jesus told them, "My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.

beloved57

Jesus came FIRST for the Israelites who already belonged to God before Jesus came to earth.

Just because Jesus came first for someone, it does not mean he had a different message for others.

John 7:6 Therefore Jesus told them, "My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.

Invalid comments !

john w

Hall of Fame

sell all that thou hast

Fraud. Drunk. You don't even know the "argument."

Pay attention:

"Jesus lied when he said-":

God's Truth

sell all that thou hast

Fraud. Drunk. You don't even know the "argument."

Pay attention:

"Jesus lied when he said-":

You do not understand the scriptures.

You are exactly what you accuse others of being.