ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Livelystone

Hi and IF they could really HEAL people ( Jews is the context ) there would be a Line half away AROUND the world !

I will say that they can NOT even heal there LOW Unintellectual BIBLE KNOWLEDGE !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

For a start, God is the one who works the miracles. Even Jesus said that He did not do the works but His Father in Him did the works.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Same with the apostles whom the Holy Spirit did the miracles through and not the person making the petition/prayer for a miracle doing the miracle

Galatians 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

James agrees

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

The doctrine of people being given power to heal others is a false doctrine....... one of the many in todays church(s)

Those persons who were given gifts of healing were in need of healing themselves and were not being given the power to heal others.

God is the one who heals and God does not change. God is just as capable of doing miracles today as he has always been.......... and will do for those whose hearts are right and worship Him in spirit and in truth (AKA no false doctrines in their hearts)

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heir was right! You just don't especially care about truth!

You do not believe any word that Jesus said in the gospels because you are not a Jew, you say.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

LA

DAN P

Livelystone;4 [I said:
Galatians 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?[/I]

James agrees

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Hi , and why do you nor explain Gal 3:5 to us ??

In James 5:16 are you to CONFESS your Faults or do we CONFESS our Sins one to another ?

You can bw First ?

Like you Lack of Bibically knowledge should get you started , don't you think ??:bang::bang::bang::bang:

dan p

Livelystone

Hi , and why do you nor explain Gal 3:5 to us ??

In James 5:16 are you to CONFESS your Faults or do we CONFESS our Sins one to another ?

You can bw First ?

Like you Lack of Bibically knowledge should get you started , don't you think ??:bang::bang::bang::bang:

dan p

My knowledge is just fine and I am quite sure I have witnessed more miracles done by God than you have

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because being bitten be poisonous snakes, drinking bad water with no harm and instantly healing sick strangers can't be faked like tongues and demon casting. It's a weaselly excuse for Pentecostals who don't REALLY believe ALL of what Christ promised. They make Him a liar.

You love to say others are calling God a liar because that is how the devil handles things he knows nothing about.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because being bitten be poisonous snakes, drinking bad water with no harm and instantly healing sick strangers can't be faked like tongues and demon casting. It's a weaselly excuse for Pentecostals who don't REALLY believe ALL of what Christ promised. They make Him a liar.

You love to say others are calling God a liar because that is how the devil handles things he knows nothing about.

I have seen some fakes and try hards in my time, but you are using that as an excuse to disbelieve the words of Christ.,

and that makes you an unbeliever. LA

beloved57

These signs will follow them who believe.

Who believe what ? The Truth of the Gospel, the Truths of TULIP ! If we dont believe those Blessed Truths, we have not yet submitted to God's Word of Truth !

musterion

Who believe what ? The Truth of the Gospel, the Truths of TULIP ! If we dont believe those Blessed Truths, we have not yet submitted to God's Word of Truth !

Funny. Reformed drones are usually known for also being charismatic.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a statement of doctrine.

It is not a statement of doctrine alone which saves man.

Believing into Christ is an experience of ones spirit and the whole man with the Lord.

People can brag about their doctrines all day but honesty from the heart with the Lord is what will result in ones salvation of the whole soul, and that opportunity is not offered when we think it appropriate, but when Christ decides, not man.

1Pe 2:12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation. LA

musterion

It is not a statement of doctrine alone which saves man.

Believing into Christ is an experience of ones spirit and the whole man with the Lord.

People can brag about their doctrines all day but honesty from the heart with the Lord is what will result in ones salvation of the whole soul, and that opportunity is not offered when we think it appropriate, but when Christ decides, not man.

1Pe 2:12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation. LA

Peter wasn't writing to you.

Ask me how I know that.

Oh, wait. You're the one who can speak by prophesy, so you must already know.

oatmeal

That's his best shot, when I showed, by his own words, including the thread, where he "argued" that it was "literal," and now changes his "argument."

You were caught, and now, you are squealing like a pig, with a fork in him.

"Have you considered some Christian counseling?"-oatmush

No.

Have you considered getting saved?

And it's saint John W to you, lost one.
_

"As far as I am concerned, "if it is good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me"-oatmush

Well saint John

Everyone who is born again of God's spirit is a saint.

God had His son die on your behalf.

I John 3:1

You are a son of God, you might consider learning to act like one

musterion

Well saint John

Everyone who is born again of God's spirit is a saint.

God had His son die on your behalf.

I John 3:1

You are a son of God, you might consider learning to act like one

Hey Oats,

Between your sermons, can you get back to me on this? It looks like you dropped the topic like a hot brick but I know you're too honest to do that so I just want to make sure we have the same edition of Berry's Interlinear. Is [he] in [brackets] in yours, too? Thanks in advance for your display of integrity; I know you wouldn't want anyone to think you're a bluffing fraud. And no, I will never let you forget this.

DAN P

Peter wasn't writing to you.

Ask me how I know that.

Oh, wait. You're the one who can speak by prophesy, so you must already know.

Hi , and IF he does Prophesy and Speak in Languages and had an Interpreter , he can tells what he said , when speaking in Languages per Mark 16:15-18 !!:bang::bang:

dean p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~

2Co 3:2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;

LA