ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mark them that cause devisions; those who deny the power of God. All are anti Christ.

Paul tells us to mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which we have learned (1 Timothy 4:16 KJV, 1 Timothy 6:3 KJV). The doctrine he is talking about is not the doctrine of the religious, denominational deceitful worker, but that which we have heard of Paul; understanding that he is our apostle (Romans 11:13 KJV, 2 Corinthians 4:15-16) and that we must rightly divide (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) even what he says as there were things going on in Paul's provoking ministry that would not pertain to those to whom he was later sent.

Nanja

The word of truth is the gospel of your salvation. So what is the gospel of your salvation?

The Gospel of God's Grace, is the Gospel of my Salvation;
[euaggelion; the proclamation of the grace of God manifest and pledged in Christ]
Through it, the Spirit revealed to me that I was one Christ died for,
elected to become His son before the foundation of the world.
That's the Power [dynamis] of the Gospel Rom. 1:16 for all who were called to be Saints;
it informs them of their eternal Salvation, that they were one who was chosen
and predestined in Christ Eph 1:4-5 to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7.
This shall be revealed to every single one of the Elect of God, for they must hear it! Titus 1:1

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but
according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~~~

Cross Reference

[euaggelion; the proclamation of the grace of God manifest and pledged in Christ]

Better said: Christ is pledged in God's Grace. He is the Promise to those who have faith in God and live by that faith.

beloved57

Through it, the Spirit revealed to me that I was one Christ died for,
elected to become His son before the foundation of the world.
That's the Power [dynamis] of the Gospel Rom. 1:16 for all who were called to be Saints;
it informs them of their eternal Salvation, that they were one who was chosen
and predestined in Christ Eph 1:4-5 to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7.
This shall be revealed to every single one of the Elect of God, for they must hear it! Titus 1:1

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but
according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~~~
Amen !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes .

You can not enter the first resurrection in your present state of unbelief.

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

LA

I'm starting to get a funny feeling that, you're NOT quite
all there? You know what I mean? Of course you don't.
Why? Because you're NOT all there!

heir

TOL Subscriber
For what, the "unction to function"? If not, what do you want it for? You have no need for it.

The power of God is the preaching of the cross!

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

That's the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV.

You deny the power and Him by your so called works!

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Cross Reference

The power of God is the preaching of the cross!

The power of God is IN the preaching of the cross by those with the "unction to function", i.e., Pentecostal power. Don't leave Jerusalem before you receive it! On my, that's right, you left already. Too bad.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

That's the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV.

You deny the power and Him by your so called works!

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

LOL!!! Same ol' same ol'.

G'bye, kid.

beloved57

One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~

Amen, you cannot believe in Christ apart from Doctrine 2 Jn 1:9

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And I say it now, if one does not believe the Truths of TULIP what they stand for, they do not abide in the Doctrine of Christ !

Nanja

Amen, you cannot believe in Christ apart from Doctrine 2 Jn 1:9

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And I say it now, if one does not believe the Truths of TULIP what they stand for, they do not abide in the Doctrine of Christ !

Yes, absolutely!

~~~~~