ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One need only tune into 'YouTube' to see the convulsing, comatose,
supposed tongues, barking like a dog, laughing uncontrollably, bizarre
activities of the last 20 year's or so! Do you really believe these things
are from God? They've shown people in churches acting drunk, falling
down at the touch of different "Charlatans," etc.!

These scenes shown on 'YOU TUBE' are straight out of "Bedlam!" I
wonder if LazyA and his ilk approve of these antics?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Her father the devil taught her to delete Mark 16:20 KJV:

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Do it.

Fraud. Poser.

It should be obvious even to a babe that it is Christ who does the works.

In your case it is the devil who does nothing but deny Christ and His words who you hate.

LA

God's Truth

JESUS says we can know what is in a person's heart. We can know what is in a person's heart because of what they DO AND SAY.

A person says what is in their heart. A person does what is in their heart.

John W., and many others here have foulness in their hearts, and hate.

Matthew 12:35
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Matthew 15:18
But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

God's Truth

Posters like LazyA make boastful claims for themselves and
others of their ilk. The problem is, Christ was speaking "ONLY"
to the "Lost Sheep of Israel" in the 4 Gospels. He even said;
He ONLY came to them! Read it, if you dare?

FIRST to THEM, then to ALL.

That is what the scriptures say.

God's Truth

try and keep up

The point: neither you, LA liar, GT or anyone else who claims to do what the Lord said them that believe would do are doing it! Why? You're all posers.

Do what Jesus says, then you will find out.

John 7:17.

Jesus is forever and to all.

1 Peter 1:25 but the word of the Lord endures forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.

Revelation 14:6
Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people.

There isn't one gospel to the Jews, and another to the Gentiles. There is not one gospel before the cross, and another gospel after the cross. There is not one gospel from the Apostles, and another to Paul.

God's Word is forever to everyone.

God's Truth

try and keep up

The point: neither you, LA liar, GT or anyone else who claims to do what the Lord said them that believe would do are doing it! Why? You're all posers.

I do what Jesus says. He then saved me and gave me understanding.

Do what Jesus says, then you can be saved and given understanding.

Never give up or give out. Keep searching for God no matter how long it takes.

Jesus will save you when he accepts you.

See Acts 15:8.

God's Truth

Yes you are correct.

There is only one gospel for all.

Peter's gospel---

Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures. (Acts 10:43; 1 Peter 1:10-12, 2:24, 3:18)
He was buried and raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures. (Acts 10:40; 1 Peter 1:3, 1:21)
He now reigns from the right hand of God, and will reign until all his enemies have been destroyed. (Acts 2:30, 3:21; 1 Peter 3:22)
Then comes the resurrection when he will return to the earth and raise the souls who sleep. Those who are in Christ will be raised with imperishable bodies, and all will be judged. (1 Peter 1:3-4, 4:5)
Then comes the end. He will deliver the kingdom of God to the Father after destroying every rule, authority, and power. (1 Peter 1:13, 3:22, 4:7)

Is not Pauls gospel the same??

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

Amen.

heir

TOL Subscriber
JESUS says we can know what is in a person's heart. We can know what is in a person's heart because of what they DO AND SAY.
I know that you believe a perverted gospel that has no power to save anyone today and reject the one that does.

God's Truth

The devil does not want us to obey Jesus.

Jesus' words are life.

It is wonderful to obey Jesus.

Right now, make your heart as that of a little child.

Do everything that Jesus says to do.

You will have life.

God's Truth

Jesus is the Word of God, John 1:1. The Word became flesh, John 1:14. Jesus’ words are life, John 6:63. Jesus’ body is the bread, the bread from heaven, John 6:33. Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.“

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

When we believe in Jesus’ shed blood, we come into the blood covenant with God, Mark 14:24. We believe and this believing is as drinking his blood.

To obey Jesus, to do what the bread from heaven says, this is eating, this is eating the bread from heaven, and it is eating his flesh. Obeying Jesus’ word is equivalent to eating his flesh.

Luke 11:3 Give us each day our daily bread.

Jesus says for us to pray, give us each day our daily bread. That is having Jesus every day, his words, his teachings. We are to eat Jesus every day, which is to obey every day.

John 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Did you hear what Jesus said? Jesus says he who “feeds on this bread.” That is not a onetime thing. We are to eat every day. We are to obey every day.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

When we are hungry, hungry for God’s truth, we come to Jesus. Jesus says, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:51

When we come to Jesus, believe, and obey, Jesus gives us water to drink that is, Jesus gives us the Holy Spirit, John 4:10; 14; John 7:38; 39.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body–whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free–and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

John 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.” The seal of approval is the Holy Spirit.

When we celebrate the Lord’s Supper, it is in remembrance to Jesus dying for us.
For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.1 Corinthians 11:26.

Read what Jesus' disciples said to him...

John 4:31 Meanwhile his disciples urged him, "Rabbi, eat something."

32 But he said to them, "I have food to eat that you know nothing about."

33 Then his disciples said to each other, "Could someone have brought him food?"

34 "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Did you read that? Jesus says his food is to DO the will of him who sent me and to FINISH HIS WORK.

We are to do God's will. God's will is that we obey Jesus' teachings.

Now, that proves we eat the flesh of Jesus when we do what Jesus says to do.

That is how we eat the bread from heaven, the bread of life.

We have to eat every day. We have to obey every day.

Thank You, Jesus, for giving me your Spirit.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Who but the devil would by behind someone attacking another for preaching obedience to Christ.

Who but Satan and his deceitful worker minions (that's you) would pervert the gospel telling people they must DO, DO, DO to be saved?

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

God's Truth

Who but Satan and his deceitful worker minions (that's you) would pervert the gospel telling people they must DO, DO, DO to be saved?

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

It is not a bad thing to do, even if I am just sitting here being still, it is what God says to do.

You are going against me for saying to obey Jesus.

Tell me, for which of these things do you attack me...

Admit that you are a sinner.

Forgive others.

Repent of the sins that you are doing.

Obey even when you do not understand.

Never give up.

Every word of God is life. For which ones do you attack me?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do what Jesus says. He then saved me and gave me understanding.

Do what Jesus says, then you can be saved and given understanding.
I'm saved by this gospel, hence the "by which also ye are saved":

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Never give up or give out. Keep searching for God no matter how long it takes.
That's little gT's perverted gospel. She thinks she sought God at an old fashioned altar, but Paul tells us she didn't!

Romans 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Jesus will save you when he accepts you.
More bad news from the pervert who would have us think that we are not accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is not a bad thing to do, even if I am just sitting here being still, it is what God says to do.

You are going against me for saying to obey Jesus.

Tell me, for which of these things do you attack me...

Admit that you are a sinner.

Forgive others.

Repent of the sins that you are doing.

Obey even when you do not understand.

Never give up.

Every word of God is life. For which ones do you attack me?
gT's perverted gospel: It's all about gT and not about the what of the cross