ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't either.

I tell people what Christ said and they do not believe it, and call me a false prophet.

They did the same to Jesus, and you do it today.

LA

Well, Christ said; (Matthew 15:24) "But he answered and said,
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
That's what Christ declared during His "earthly ministry." Do
you accept what, He said?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hate?

So you are qualified even being such blatant liar? you are a hoot.

You have been hateful for spreading false testimony, You are not faithful to Jesus, yet you constantly claim you obey Jesus' teachings.

You are showing hate for Jesus with your lies.

You are nothing but a big mouth and pretender.
Meshack is such a mean bully.

God's Truth

Good one-imitating me, you child of the devil.

I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says.”-God’sUNTruth

"I obey Jesus. ...."-Drunk

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says.”-God’sUNTruth, the TOL drunk

Habitual, demonic piece of dung-no you don't.

You speak nothing like Jesus.

Jesus didn't go around throwing obscenities at others.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I never said I could do anything but Christ does because I believe Him.

You don't.

LA

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

LA the imposter

God's Truth

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You cannot retain the truth. How many times does this have to be explained to you?

Jesus came FIRST for the lost sheep of Israel, then when Jesus was crucified---all can come to him to be saved.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Are you learning disabled? Did you read those scriptures? PAUL CLEARLY, and Paul PLAINLY tells us first to the JEWS then to the Gentiles. It is the SAME GOSPEL, it is JUST first for those who already belonged to GOD BY FAITH.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You cannot retain the truth. How many times does this have to be explained to you?

Jesus came FIRST for the lost sheep of Israel, then when Jesus was crucified---all can come to him to be saved.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Are you learning disabled? Did you read those scriptures? PAUL CLEARLY, and Paul PLAINLY tells us first to the JEWS then to the Gentiles. It is the SAME GOSPEL, it is JUST first for those who already belonged to GOD BY FAITH.

Yes you are correct.

There is only one gospel for all.

Peter's gospel---

Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures. (Acts 10:43; 1 Peter 1:10-12, 2:24, 3:18)
He was buried and raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures. (Acts 10:40; 1 Peter 1:3, 1:21)
He now reigns from the right hand of God, and will reign until all his enemies have been destroyed. (Acts 2:30, 3:21; 1 Peter 3:22)
Then comes the resurrection when he will return to the earth and raise the souls who sleep. Those who are in Christ will be raised with imperishable bodies, and all will be judged. (1 Peter 1:3-4, 4:5)
Then comes the end. He will deliver the kingdom of God to the Father after destroying every rule, authority, and power. (1 Peter 1:13, 3:22, 4:7)

Is not Pauls gospel the same??

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy afternoon;4153834 said:
=There is only one piece of good news in the book.

Made up, loser.

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

All one gospel---

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

All one gospel---

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

LA

"There is only one gospel for all. "-LAZYLOST

=There is only one piece of good news in the book.

Made up, loser.

LAZY: My Saint Judas preached this only one good news in the book-Luke 9:6 KJV.

oatmeal

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

LA the imposter

Matthew 22:

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 15:24

Should we discard all that Jesus taught because of Matthew 15:24?

II Timothy 2:15

Romans 15:4,8

Acts 2:22
Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Acts 6:8
And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Acts 8:6
And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.

Acts 8:13
Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

Acts 15:12
Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

Acts 19:11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes you are correct.

There is only one gospel for all.

Peter's gospel---
Here is Peter's murder indictment to all the house of Israel Acts 2:36-39 KJV and again here in Acts 3:12-15 KJV. That's NOT the gospel of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. This is: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Get saved and get it straight.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
try and keep up

The point: neither you, LA liar, GT or anyone else who claims to do what the Lord said them that believe would do are doing it! Why? You're all posers.

It is impossible for unbelieves like yourself to know what we believers have Christ do for us and those we preach to.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
It is impossible for unbelieves like yourself to know what we believers have Christ do for us and those we preach to.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Her father the devil taught her to delete Mark 16:20 KJV:

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Do it.

Fraud. Poser.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

The Scritures you're using were meant for the "Lost Sheep of
Israel." Too bad you don't have what it takes to; "rightly
divide" The WORD? When was the last time YOU raised the
dead, got bit by a Black Mamba snake and lived without
medical aid, and drank a poisonous drink and didn't bother
to call 911?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Miraculous" goings on spoken of in the 4 Gospels were
active at that period of time! We no longer live in that period
of time! Try picking up a deadly snake, raising a dead man, and
drinking a poisonous beverage all at once today, and see what
the result is?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Posters like LazyA make boastful claims for themselves and
others of their ilk. The problem is, Christ was speaking "ONLY"
to the "Lost Sheep of Israel" in the 4 Gospels. He even said;
He ONLY came to them! Read it, if you dare?