ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

SaulToPaul 2

I dug Frankie, until she put on all that war paint, and "Midnight Madness" perfume, that Elly gave her.

Curious.

Just imagine if the war paint had made it all the way to Mary Grace and Lydia Crosswaithe.
Lydia wasn't bad looking.....not a'tall.

:noway:

john w

Hall of Fame
Just imagine if the war paint had made it all the way to Mary Grace and Lydia Crosswaithe.
Lydia wasn't bad looking.....not a'tall.

:noway:

And she was nice....kinda like Olive, at the Diner. I wonder why she did not like zels?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not all are rich men who care more for their earthy riches.

Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Acts 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Why haven't you, oh "obedient" one?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Acts 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

i know right, why can't we seem to do that on earth ?

God's Truth

Heir, you are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures. I want to explain this to you. Please listen carefully. It was Ananias' land to do with it WHAT HE WANTED. He did NOT have to sell it and he did NOT have to give the money away that he made from it.

What he did was lie about it.

None of the people had to sell their possessions. The story about Ananias shows us that it was up to them.

Acts 5:2
and kept back some of the price for himself, with his wife's full knowledge, and bringing a portion of it, he laid it at the apostles' feet. 3But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land? 4"While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."…

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir, you are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures. I want to explain this to you. Please listen carefully. It was Ananias' land to do with it WHAT HE WANTED. He did NOT have to sell it and he did NOT have to give the money away that he made from it.

I don't believe you for one minute. They had to sell out. They did, BUT kept back part, lied to the Holy Ghost (blasphemy against the Holy Ghost Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) and were struck dead on the spot as it was impossible for them, who had tasted of the heavenly gift, if they fell away to renew them to repentance (Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV).

Acts 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

Acts 5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

Acts 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

Acts 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Acts 5:5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

Acts 5:6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

Acts 5:7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.

Acts 5:8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.

Acts 5:9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

Acts 5:10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

Why do you think the "Church of God" was so hungry (Acts 20:28 KJV)? It's because they were commanded to sell all and sold out!

Gurucam

Those who believe will follow Jesus in His regenerated Spirit.

I Peter 1 verse:22 KJV N.T. - Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Let us look at I Peter 1 verse:22 KJV N.T., as quoted above:

What is this thing about "obeying the truth through the Spirit"? And what is this things about "unto unfeigned love"?

Also the verse says 'Seeing ye'. This confirms that it is an instruction to the reader or hearer, not a confession about Jesus.

Seem clear, from that verse, that one purifies oneself by obeying the Truth through the Spirit.

[size=+1]The above is what Paul's commission is all about. [/size]

Now note the following very related literal revelations from the KJV N.T.

Now pray tell, is not Jesus, The Truth? Is it not true that "The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth"?

Is it not true that this Spirit of Truth was made available only after Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven?

Is it not true that the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus?

Is it not true that Jesus makes intercession for each human with God?

is it not true that Jesus must now be in His Spirit (body) in order to continue to make intercession on behalf of humans with God in His Spirit? (because God is Spirit and spirit can be discerned only through spirit)

Is it not true that only Paul communed with Jesus in His Spirit?

Is is not true that Paul got "the Truth from Jesus" through the Spirit of Jesus?

Is it not true that only Paul obeyed "the Truth through the Spirit of Jesus" and was purified?

Feel free to deny and blaspheme these KJV N.T. revelations.

However be warned that if you are mistaken, then you blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus and that is not forgivable, at any time or place.

Also note that if you did not know and/or ignore these revelations then, you are misguided and lost.

This is not about bantering and foolish intellectualizing.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
These signs will follow them who believe

Contra wise, these signs will NOT follow THEM who do not believe.

Notice the THEM.

The Lord said these things. It is wrong to countermand His words, in fact it is a criminal act of treason against Heaven.

Throughout the last 2000 years God has done miraculous things among His true followers. There are countless thousands of testimonies out there of this fact as well as some of our own.

Such stupid arguments like asking if we have drank poison deliberately, are of the same mind as those who handle snakes deliberately, which is a breaking of the commandment not to temp God.

Only those with NO testimony of the miraculous in their life would argue against the Lords words.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mar 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Mar 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

LA

Men fight against the Lords words.

LA

God's Truth

You describe yourself perfectly.

You prove you are just a mocker. Look at what you posted Are you mocking me? You are mocking, for you know that when people call me outside my name, I tell them they described themselves perfectly. You merely are mocking. What does God say about mockers? It is not a good thing to be.

God's Truth

Men fight against the Lords words.

LA

When the foundation was being laid that is when the disciples could do all kinds of miraculous things.

However, God is miraculous, and He personally helps those who need His help.

We do not have at our command by God to do all kinds of amazing things to show people what we say is the truth.

We cannot go to someone and raise their dead.

We cannot give sight to a person born blind.

God TESTIFIED by allowing the Apostles to do those things while preaching the gospel...while they were laying the foundation.

The Jews needed to know that the Gentiles were now included. The Gentiles speaking in tongues/languages of the Jews, which were many, since they had settled into different areas---the Gentiles speaking in tongues was evidence to the Jews, it was a sign that the Gentiles were also saved, and that the truth was being revealed