The Essenes

Lowly one

I believe God gave the world the Dead Sea scrolls and at the time before the endtimes. People are so dogmatic about the 66 books in bible but the first bible had the apocrypha. The Bible itself quotes the book of Enoch, jubilees and Jasher. If bible be perfect then if it quotes those books and other extra biblical books then those books are validated as true otherwise Bible is not perfect word of God. All those books weRe part of Dead Sea scrolls. They speak about topics the whole workd should know namely the giants nephilim and why Gid flooded the earth. Flood was not just cause people were bad but because of the DNA modification and nephilim ruined the earth and gene pool. It’s very upsetting the world and Christian workd be ignorant and even “scared” like it’s apostasy if books not in 66 books. When 1611 bible had apocrypha. So which is it? A group of men like the Catholic Church chose the books.

Anyways the book of Enoch in very first verses say this book is for the endtime generation. That is your generation the generation of the fig tree(israel jews becoming nation again in physical land of Israel). The Essenes were in those scrolls and lived set apart from the religous jews. 40 years or more before Jesus abd they spoke of messiah to come. These hymns written by the person I discern had the spirit of Gid abd he does not contradict the Bible at all. In the hymns he talks of the revelations Gid gave him. And it is that God chooses the ELECT. It confirms the painful reality that I came to realize many months ago. We are all in a movie being played out like pawns. This is what the Bible shows if people put the whole bible together. And focus on detail. It’s painful beyond belief cause God creates without people even having a chance. That He does not love everyone at all. That God is in control of every man their thoughts and everything. Like puppets. The world and truth of Christianity is nothing like we been taught.

Do these hymns contradict the Bible?

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scrolls_deadsea/deadseascrolls_english/08.htm