I Think I am A Vessel Of Wrath with no Hope No Matter What I Do

Lowly one

Thank you guys for the encouragement. The only hope and good in this world is the light from Jesus and those who know Him.

God's Truth

Thank you guys for the encouragement. The only hope and good in this world is the light from Jesus and those who know Him.

If you don't obey him, you won't really know him.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me.

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

Lowly one

Gods truth I would like to hear your testimony I like testimonies. I hear you about obeying him. I know that is critical. I am home bound most time and don’t have really close relationships. But ones I do I try to love people. Forgiving I tell myself that it’s spiritual not the person so don’t take it personal. I can’t handle stress good at all. And I try to forgive like I said but stuff or memories will come up. Like I’m not in control of my heart and mind like I want to be. And that’s where this chemical imbalance and illness I was born with. I’ve NEVER felt control inside it’s like chaos and self preservation cause my body is so vulnerable and can’t handle stress. But my heart and inside is what I’m most worried about.

God's Truth

Gods truth I would like to hear your testimony I like testimonies. I hear you about obeying him. I know that is critical. I am home bound most time and don’t have really close relationships. But ones I do I try to love people. Forgiving I tell myself that it’s spiritual not the person so don’t take it personal. I can’t handle stress good at all. And I try to forgive like I said but stuff or memories will come up. Like I’m not in control of my heart and mind like I want to be. And that’s where this chemical imbalance and illness I was born with. I’ve NEVER felt control inside it’s like chaos and self preservation cause my body is so vulnerable and can’t handle stress. But my heart and inside is what I’m most worried about.

Thanks for saying you would like to hear my testimony, it probably won't get done though for awhile.

I used to think my testimony would help others so that they could see that they could have a powerful testimony too; but the few people I did tell my testimony, it didn't seem to help them, one person even acted like I was trying to make him jealous.

Sorry to hear that you have so much turmoil inside, it is completely understandable to me.

You have to want Jesus more than you want anything.

What is in your heart?

Bradley D

I have an anxiety disorder and stay in my room most of the day. But even in my room I have bad thoughts. Scripture calls them evil imaginations of the heart. When I have them I pray to God and struggle to keep myself focused on God through our Lord Jesus Christ. I work at keeping focused on today and keep my mind busy on the Word. I found if I think about the past my mind tries to change it, which I cannot do. If my mind goes into the future it gets negative. Jesus tells me to live for today. I pray and hope you stay with the Lord. The apostle Paul tells me to abide in Faith (definition Hebrews 11:1), Hope, (definition Hebrews 6:19) and Charity (defintion 1 Cor. 13:4-8a). There is a book is called "The Imitation Of Christ" by Thomas a' Kempis. He was a Catholic but it is a very interesting read. One of the few books besides the Bible that I read over and over.

God's Truth

I have an anxiety disorder and stay in my room most of the day. But even in my room I have bad thoughts. Scripture calls them evil imaginations of the heart. When I have them I pray to God and struggle to keep myself focused on God through our Lord Jesus Christ. I work at keeping focused on today and keep my mind busy on the Word. I found if I think about the past my mind tries to change it, which I cannot do. If my mind goes into the future it gets negative. Jesus tells me to live for today. I pray and hope you stay with the Lord. The apostle Paul tells me to abide in Faith (definition Hebrews 11:1), Hope, (definition Hebrews 6:19) and Charity (defintion 1 Cor. 13:4-8a). There is a book is called "The Imitation Of Christ" by Thomas a' Kempis. He was a Catholic but it is a very interesting read. One of the few books besides the Bible that I read over and over.

The Catholic religion helps give people superstitions and fears.

Bradley D

Why would I read a book from those whose religion causes superstition and fear?

You are not being a very good critic. Critizing that which you have not read. Though a protestant I have met some good Catholics and have not found their religion to be one of fear. I do not agree with all their doctrine. But I believe there are Good Christians among the Catholics. The same with some Protestants. Also I believe there should be fear/respect of God which is in scripture.

God's Truth

You are not being a very good critic. Critizing that which you have not read. Though a protestant I have met some good Catholics and have not found their religion to be one of fear. I do not agree with all their doctrine. But I believe there are Good Christians among the Catholics. The same with some Protestants. Also I believe there should be fear/respect of God which is in scripture.

I am not talking about good people and bad people.

I am talking about a denomination that causes fears and superstion.

thborn

My whole life I have been afflicted and frankly tortured. Won’t go into the illnesses but what they produced was torturous anxiety and OCD. Feeling out of control needing to control. Chronic fatigued as kid til now. Tortured by people and I had no strength, just had to take it. 20 yrs old had reaction to drug that caused further torture for past 15 years barely hangin on no fun or quality of life. Basically hanging on from FEAR of God cause I could have killed myself but went to hell I feared. Was having hope God had plan for me in endtimes, but then another reaction to drug just as I was beginning to feel a little better that has lasted months and tortured more and suicidal. I believe God has revealed to me I am judged and tho I believe in Jesus I have not been renewed regenerated by the spirit. He has sustained me like the Bible says but I have been tortured the entire time. Because of sickness I appear meek and kind but in my heart I think I am wicked possibly. I have intrusive thoughts and when I try to think of Jesus bad stuff comes in. All my life my mind has been chemical soup of craziness I haven’t gotten a handle on. EVERYTHING in this world and life is nothing without having Jesus. I know that in mind but it’s like my heart is hard from pain and I dunno. I’ve not been smart enough to discern it and tell the difference cause I know not what a pure heart feels like. I am so willing to repent but I can’t make Jesus give me his spirit. Nothing is worse than this absolutely nothing. That God hates me and I am all paranoid and scared of Him even tho I don’t want to be. It’s just always been that way. And self preservation cause my health and body felt so vulnerable from illness. Most don’t know of God but to know and know He hates you. The God of love. I was always told but I never felt it. Like upside down.

The fact that you are asking questions relating to God's mercy and power and love is indicative to me of someone who is saved or likely to be. I have had a form of OCD since I was a child and I struggle with depression. Keep reading the Scriptures about Jesus' time on earth as well as Paul's letters. The story of Lazarus is a favorite of mine. There are passages in the Old Testament that are difficult for me but knowing much about Jesus and God's love is helpful. I see God's hand in certain things in this life, in art, in people's faces, in created things, and that helps me. Remembering that God is even more awesome than all that keeps me seeking God and away from dark thoughts. So I try to hang on knowing that all the goodness in this life is going to be more than matched by what is coming for those who endure in Jesus.