Love versus Obedience

KerimF

You aren't in God's realm now if you speak against Jesus and the Bible.

I guess, you are right. I can't be in your God's realm.

My God's Realm is based totally on the Holy Spirit... not on any Bible on which the verses of the Holy Spirit are somehow skipped or ignored as if Jesus didn't insist about how crucial IT is in God's Realm.

{Matthew 12:31}
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men."

{Matthew 12:32}
"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

God's Truth

I guess, you are right. I can't be in your God's realm.

My God's Realm is based totally on the Holy Spirit... not on any Bible on which the verses of the Holy Spirit are somehow skipped or ignored as if Jesus didn't insist about how crucial IT is in God's Realm.

{Matthew 12:31}
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men."

{Matthew 12:32}
"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

I want nothing to do with discussions with you.

KerimF

You can't answer any questions.and that alone is against God who says to be ready to answer.

Sorry, what could I do if you can't see, in all what I wrote, the answers to your questions?!
Perhaps, you expect from me very short answers as yes and no; as in American exams. But, I was educated in a French school :(

clefty

Why do you say that?
because I believe “The only way the wall was taken away is when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY.“ And so I am extra thankful on Friday’s because I know my six days of work are soon over and I expect a pleasant rest the seventh.

I thank God for all days.
because for you it is NOT “The only way the wall was taken away is when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY.“ and so rebuild that middle wall dividing you from what was given to even you...a seventh day of rest...Making void the work He did to destroy the enmity Jews have of us...breaking off a graft like other branches were for unbelief...disjoining a building a temple He put together from Jew and Greek...unmaking the new man from those two the the Jew and the Greek that believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY

God's Truth

because I believe “The only way the wall was taken away is when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY.“ And so I am extra thankful on Friday’s because I know my six days of work are soon over and I expect a pleasant rest the seventh.

because for you it is NOT “The only way the wall was taken away is when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY.“ and so rebuild that middle wall dividing you from what was given to even you...a seventh day of rest...Making void the work He did to destroy the enmity Jews have of us...breaking off a graft like other branches were for unbelief...disjoining a building a temple He put together from Jew and Greek...unmaking the new man from those two the the Jew and the Greek that believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY

You even deny the truth that Jesus is the temple.

God's Truth

Sorry, what could I do if you can't see, in all what I wrote, the answers to your questions?!
Perhaps, you expect from me very short answers as yes and no; as in American exams. But, I was educated in a French school :(

Just answer with a yes or a no.

Do you believe all have to go through Jesus to be saved?

Do you believe the Bible is the written Word of God and must be heard?

clefty

You even deny the truth that Jesus is the temple.
the temple the literal physical building in Jerusalem is a shadow...of One in heaven...and is now a building destroyed...you have Jesus a destroyed building?

I have Him and His Father as a temple in heaven...not a shadow the building destroyed in Jerusalem...He does NOT need one made by human hands...is why there is no temple there in John’s revelations...

you are making Him a thing destroyed...might as well stay consistant as you do NOT follow Him His ways but create your own idolatry your every day is Holy eat whatever...your love is not complete obedience in Him His Ways...what He calls Holy and Pure and Clean you do NOT...might as well destroy the temple anew

His temple as does the destroyed one on earth has show times...Holy times...memorial times...which you also reject...

His temple on earth a shadow is destroyed but not His calendar...just like in the garden after the fall He cursed the ground the animals and humans destroying all He had made...but TIME...time alone its Sabbath remained unscathed...

KerimF

Do you believe all have to go through Jesus to be saved?

Sorry, how can I answer by yes or no to such ambiguous question?!

Please specify what you really mean by the word 'all'.
I hope the list will not be long.

Do you believe the Bible is the written Word of God and must be heard?

Yes, but it is not addressed to me. This is obvious because I got all the knowledge, I was looking for, from the Living (not written) Word of God in person, Jesus. I got it, thanks to the Holy Spirit, the Divine Spirit of Unifying Love, that I have accepted in me since I was teenager; the time when I knew Jesus 'directly' from the Gospel.

God's Truth

the temple the literal physical building in Jerusalem is a shadow...of One in heaven...and is now a building destroyed...you have Jesus a destroyed building?

I have Him and His Father as a temple in heaven...not a shadow the building destroyed in Jerusalem...He does NOT need one made by human hands...is why there is no temple there in John’s revelations...

you are making Him a thing destroyed...might as well stay consistant as you do NOT follow Him His ways but create your own idolatry your every day is Holy eat whatever...your love is not complete obedience in Him His Ways...what He calls Holy and Pure and Clean you do NOT...might as well destroy the temple anew

His temple as does the destroyed one on earth has show times...Holy times...memorial times...which you also reject...

His temple on earth a shadow is destroyed but not His calendar...just like in the garden after the fall He cursed the ground the animals and humans destroying all He had made...but TIME...time alone its Sabbath remained unscathed...

No such thing as I make Jesus a destroyed thing.

And, you did say Jesus is NOT the temple.

God's Truth

Sorry, how can I answer by yes are no to such ambiguous question?!

Just try to answer.

What kind of teacher or believer are you of God's if you can't answer if a person has to go through His Son or not, like He says in the Bible.
Please specify what you really mean by the word 'all'.
I hope the list will not be long.
All is everyone who claims to be saved by God.

Yes, but it is not addressed to me.

The Bible is addressed to everyone.

This is obvious because I got all the knowledge, I was looking for, from the Living (not written) Word of God in person, Jesus. I got it, thanks to the Holy Spirit, the Divine Spirit of Unifying Love, that I have accepted in me since I was teenager; the time when I knew Jesus 'directly' from the Gospel.

You speak too much confusion, and God says confusion is from the devil.

So are you saying you learned of Jesus from the Bible and then believed and obeyed him and then received his Spirit?

If that is what you are saying, then why do you put down the written words of God?

clefty

No such thing as I make Jesus a destroyed thing.

And, you did say Jesus is NOT the temple.

For pages now you say the temple was a shadow and now you say Jesus is the temple

the temple = a destroyed thing

You say Jesus = the temple

so

according to you:

Jesus = a destroyed thing

prolly why you treat Him that way...

and is why I say He is NOT the temple...a destroyed building

There is no need for one made with human hands

ask John the revelator...

God's Truth

For pages now you say the temple was a shadow and now you say Jesus is the temple

The earthly temple building is a shadow, and Jesus is the living temple of God.

the temple = a destroyed thing

You say Jesus = the temple

so

according to you:

Jesus = a destroyed thing

prolly why you treat Him that way...

and is why I say He is NOT the temple...a destroyed building

There is no need for one made with human hands

ask John the revelator...

I don't think you have a good heart to say the things you do about me.

clefty

The earthly temple building is a shadow,
the irony because you say the temple IS a shadow and yet it does NOT exist but for pages and pages you have argued the Sabbath WAS a shadow and yet it DOES exist...you just claim it is “not for me”...makes you MAD or something...

Jesus is the living temple of God.

1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20

Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “The two shall become one flesh.” But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 17 But he that has joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price: therefore glorify God in your ody and in your spirit which are God’s.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
“I will dwell in them and walk among them;
And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Ephesians 2:19-22

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

1 Peter 2:5

you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Nothing there about Jesus being a temple...

But can you believe people insist they can bring unholy and defiling things into their temples? Or have contrary worship times?

I don't think you have a good heart to say the things you do about me.

I have a good heart is WHY I am so concerned you are decieiving yourself and others here losing your reward causing others to stumble...I hope and pray to show that Jews and Gentiles must to believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY or else they rebuild dividing walls and have different temples different worships contrasting worships...clean vs not clean holy vs not holy and completely misrepresent the One they worship Who does NOT change.

Love is obedience...obey Him He says IF you love Him..as He obeyed...

God's Truth

the irony because you say the temple IS a shadow and yet it does NOT exist but for pages and pages you have argued the Sabbath WAS a shadow and yet it DOES exist...you just claim it is “not for me”...makes you MAD or something...

1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20

Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “The two shall become one flesh.” But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 17 But he that has joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price: therefore glorify God in your ody and in your spirit which are God’s.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
“I will dwell in them and walk among them;
And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Ephesians 2:19-22

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

1 Peter 2:5

you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Nothing there about Jesus being a temple...

But can you believe people insist they can bring unholy and defiling things into their temples? Or have contrary worship times?

I have a good heart is WHY I am so concerned you are decieiving yourself and others here losing your reward causing others to stumble...I hope and pray to show that Jews and Gentiles must to believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY or else they rebuild dividing walls and have different temples different worships contrasting worships...clean vs not clean holy vs not holy and completely misrepresent the One they worship Who does NOT change.

Love is obedience...obey Him He says IF you love Him..as He obeyed...

I don't debate dishonest people.

clefty

I don't debate dishonest people.

Yet another rejection of your Master’s example and teaching...

He debated Pharisees all the time who like you claimed they loved but did NOT obey...and dishonestly twisted and abused scripture’s intent and His Father’s will...

How He tried to persuade them...alas...yet another example of your Master which you reject...