WHY THE GODHEAD IS THREE IN ONE

God's Truth

Sometimes I do, sometimes i don't.

Although I have read all scriptures several times, I do not remember them all. Even so, people's interpretations are not always the result of what scripture says but private interpretation.. However, I have learn to not interpret scripture, I am not the author of scripture, so I do not have any right whatsoever to interpret it.
Well then why act so unbelieving when you read what I say?
Philippians 2:5-9

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Jesus, the son of God, was in the form of God, as the passage clearly states, however, it does not say that Jesus Is God.

There is a vast difference between the two concepts.

You might go to a halloween party in the form of Batman, but that does not make you Batman!

So how was Jesus in the form of God to you? And are you saying Jesus thought he was equal but you don't want us to think he was equal?

Jesus is God's word in the flesh. He is not God himself.

Jesus communicated God's word perfectly because he did God's word and will perfectly.

Being equal with God does not make anyone God either.

You are equal to God in some respects, yet I doubt you would claim to be God.

How? You ask?

Romans 6:23 God is eternal and if you have received the gift of eternal life, so are you.

II Corinthians 5:21 God is righteous and you have the righteousness of God.

Those are two ways you are equal to God. Does that make you God Himself?

No, not at all.
No, we are not equal to God. Those scriptures do not mean we can say we are equal to God.

There is only one true God and yes, that is the Father. also known by many other names and attributes and titles such as shepherd, Lord, the Holy Spirit, but not as Jesus Christ.

Jesus has all those names though, and more.

Yes God is invisible, therefore we can rule out any human including Jesus Christ from being God.for humans are not invisible.

Our spirits are invisible.

Jesus' spirit is God's Spirit come as a man's.

This is a good scripture showing that Jesus is God the Father with a body, because the scripture says Jesus was in the FORM of God. What is God the Father's form? God the Father's form is Spirit.

Colossians 1:15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

"The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this: ‘I know your deeds..."--Revelation 2:18-19

Who is that fire in Jesus' eyes?

Who knows all our deeds?

God the Father is inside Jesus' body, which makes Jesus the Son of God, and is God.

oatmeal

So how was Jesus in the form of God to you? And are you saying Jesus thought he was equal but you don't want us to think he was equal?

No, we are not equal to God. Those scriptures do not mean we can say we are equal to God.

Jesus has all those names though, and more.

Our spirits are invisible.

Jesus' spirit is God's Spirit come as a man's.

This is a good scripture showing that Jesus is God the Father with a body, because the scripture says Jesus was in the FORM of God. What is God the Father's form? God the Father's form is Spirit.

Colossians 1:15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

"The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this: ‘I know your deeds..."--Revelation 2:18-19

Who is that fire in Jesus' eyes?

Who knows all our deeds?

God the Father is inside Jesus' body, which makes Jesus the Son of God, and is God.

Not everything in my heart is God's word, likewise with all people.

I have learned a long time ago to check opinions to see if they are God's word or simply another opinion.

There are a lot of opinions on this website that do not align with God's word.

It doesn't matter how Jesus was in the form of God to me or for that matter what you think either. we must go to God's word to find out.

Let us look at a few scriptures instead of offering opinions

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Adam and Eve were created in God's image. Does image and form have similar meanings? Maybe.

Since Adam and Eve were created in God's image, does that mean Adam and Eve were God?

The serpent tempted Eve with that lie. Genesis 3:5

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Being in the image of God does not make anyone God.

What is the image of God?

God is spirit,

John 4:24

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Since God is spirit and Jesus is not, This disparity immediately disqualifies Jesus from being God.

Does a child have the form of its parents?

Yes, if a bull and a cow breed, the calf is in the same form as the parents

When horses breed, they get horses.

When humans breed, they get more humans.

The offspring are not the parents, but are in the same form.

However, we find a different situation regarding Jesus Christ for he had parents of two different kinds.

God, his Father, is spirit, not human, Mary his mother was human.

God had to do something different here.

Since it is clear that Jesus was human not spirit, not invisible, we must conclude that there was a way that God could impregnate the egg in Mary's womb with the result that the offspring would be justly called the son of God. God accomplished that by providing human seed to impregnate the human egg in Mary. That is how God could do that and fulfill the legal requirements for Jesus to be the lamb of God.

Christians are sons of God as well.

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

I John 3:1-2

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Jesus was in the form of God in that he is the only begotten son of God

Even we are in the form of God because we are sons of God, not in our body and soul, but by the spirit that God gave to us.

I John 4:13

Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

We then being likewise, in the form of God in that we have the spirit that God gave to us, can Let this mind be in us which was in Cnrist Jesus, empty ourselves of our own wills and instead do the will of the Father by humbling ourselves and obeying God

God's Truth

Not everything in my heart is God's word, likewise with all people.

Well, we have our own spirit there too.

However, we are supposed to make our spirit more like his.

I have learned a long time ago to check opinions to see if they are God's word or simply another opinion.

There are a lot of opinions on this website that do not align with God's word.

I like to discuss with others and prove my beliefs with scripture.

It doesn't matter how Jesus was in the form of God to me or for that matter what you think either. we must go to God's word to find out.

That is why I prove my beliefs with scripture.

Let us look at a few scriptures instead of offering opinions

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Adam and Eve were created in God's image. Does image and form have similar meanings? Maybe.

Since Adam and Eve were created in God's image, does that mean Adam and Eve were God?

You want to use the scripture though that says Jesus was in the form of God.

The serpent tempted Eve with that lie. Genesis 3:5

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Being in the image of God does not make anyone God.

What is the image of God?

God is spirit,

John 4:24

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Since God is spirit and Jesus is not, This disparity immediately disqualifies Jesus from being God.

Everyone has a spirit inside of them. Jesus' spirit is God's Spirit come as a man's.

I even gave you scriptures that say Jesus is the SPIRIT.

You claim you go by the scriptures. No, you do not, you dismiss the scriptures and ignore them.

Does a child have the form of its parents?

Yes, if a bull and a cow breed, the calf is in the same form as the parents

When horses breed, they get horses.

When humans breed, they get more humans.

The offspring are not the parents, but are in the same form.

However, we find a different situation regarding Jesus Christ for he had parents of two different kinds.

God, his Father, is spirit, not human, Mary his mother was human.

God had to do something different here.

Since it is clear that Jesus was human not spirit, not invisible, we must conclude that there was a way that God could impregnate the egg in Mary's womb with the result that the offspring would be justly called the son of God. God accomplished that by providing human seed to impregnate the human egg in Mary. That is how God could do that and fulfill the legal requirements for Jesus to be the lamb of God.

You are making a story based on your denial about the scriptures.

You didn't quote scripture about GOD'S FORM---even though I gave you scripture.

You spoke of God's image and not His form---even though you had that scripture I gave you.

You deny Jesus is the Spirit---even though I gave you scriptures that plainly say he is the Spirit.