WHY THE GODHEAD IS THREE IN ONE

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is what God said AS A MAN. What else should a man say?

Joh 20:17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.' "

oatmeal

Scripture to present your cult material?

Your reply is pathetic.

​​​​​​Since you realize scripture teaches one God, not three in one you resort to insults.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men the man Christ Jesus!

God's Truth

Yes! Because he is a man, not God.

Are you suggesting that there are contradicting truths?

There are no contradictions.

God the Father came as a man. What is a man? A man has flesh and blood, and must eat and drink and grow, and also be taught.

God really came as a man and did all those things, AND Jesus could have stopped it at any time.

Jesus could have stopped at any time but continued to live as a man but only to do the Father's will.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
There is one God and one mediator between God and men the man Christ Jesus

I Tim 2:5

It doesn't get any simpler than that!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

My verse proves that God became man, therefore Jesus is God the Son.

God's Truth

Notice how people who go against Jesus being God only say the Bible has errors about scriptures pertaining to that? What about the whole Bible and other scriptures? They make it so obvious that they try to rewrite the Bible to fit their beliefs.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Notice how people who go against Jesus being God only say the Bible has errors about scriptures pertaining to that? What about the whole Bible and other scriptures? They make it so obvious that they try to rewrite the Bible to fit their beliefs.

Yes, I notice.
I also notice how you and I get along well when you are not saying rude things about my church.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

It's pretty easy to figure out when you let the scripture define your doctrine rather than the reverse.

God's Truth

Yes, I notice.
I also notice how you and I get along well when you are not saying rude things about my church.

TG, I was born a Catholic, and Catholic was my life until I was in my twenties.

The Catholic church teaches that I am going to Hell if I don't come back to the Catholic church before I die.

I have every right to speak the truth about the Catholic church. In fact, I have more rights than other types of people to speak about the Catholic church.

I want to help others to know God better. It is not hate that motivates me, it is love.

I like it when we get along, but I have been shown a long time ago that I will not have much love and friendship in this world.

God's Truth

Nice try, but where is your scripture?

John 1:14? The word became flesh is what it says, not God became flesh

I will give you scriptures, as I have many times. But for now, can you answer something for me? Can you tell me that you understand that Jesus reveals things later to some people?

oatmeal

You seem to be unaware that scripture is the logos, the written logos, the written declaration of God's will, Jesus Christ, the son of God is the declaration of God's will in the flesh. God of course is the logos because God wants that we know Him by both the written logos and the logos in the flesh. Interestingly, we can only know the logos in the flesh by means of the written logos.

That the scriptures is the logos in writing can be seen in verses such as II Timothy 2:15 We are to rightly divide the word of truth, the logos of truth, This is clearly referring to rightly dividing scripture.

oatmeal

I will give you scriptures, as I have many times. But for now, can you answer something for me? Can you tell me that you understand that Jesus reveals things later to some people?

Anyone can give scriptures, so that is not the point. We are to rightly divide the word of truth, the logos of truth.