ECT Our triune God

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Isaiah 43:11

But that was before he sent Jesus.
If fact, that is WHY he sent Jesus

The father and the son are BOTH saviours.

God alone can save. The honors, attributes, names, deeds/works, and seat/position of Jesus is the same as YHWH/Father. Jesus is not a mere man or angel, but God Himself in the flesh. When it talks about YHWH saving in the OT, the same parallel is given to Jesus as YHWH in the NT. There is salvation in no other name/person because to trust Jesus is to trust God Himself. We are not putting faith in a creature for eternal life, but faith in God!

keypurr

God alone can save. The honors, attributes, names, deeds/works, and seat/position of Jesus is the same as YHWH/Father. Jesus is not a mere man or angel, but God Himself in the flesh. When it talks about YHWH saving in the OT, the same parallel is given to Jesus as YHWH in the NT. There is salvation in no other name/person because to trust Jesus is to trust God Himself. We are not putting faith in a creature for eternal life, but faith in God!

Hi GR, long time not argue.
Your still wrong friend.

Jesus came in the flesh, not God. God is not flesh, he is spirit.
God sent his son to save the world. John 3:16
Notice it says that he sent his son, not himself.

God made Jesus Lord, so any one can see they are two beings, except you GR. I put my faith and trust in the son that is why I know that his Father is the ONLY God. God sent the creature and that creature is his son. So I have no problem accepting this creature as my Lord.

I do not think he was an Angel but he was a very high ranked spiritual being made in the image of his God and was a FORM of God. But he has a God and he says that there is only one God.

If you can clear your mind and see what is written it may get you to ask questions rather than recite the RCC doctrines that your church as kept.

Peace friend

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

LA

Apple7

يأهل الكتب لا تغلوا في دينكم ولا تقولوا على الله
إلا الحق إنما المسيح عيسى ابن مريم رسول الله
وكلمته ألقيها إلى مريم وروح منه فءامنوا بالله
ورسله ولا تقولوا ثلثة انتهوا خيرا لكم إنما الله
إله وحد سبحنه أن يكون له ولد له ما في
السموت وما في الأرض وكفى بالله وكيلا

What's the matter, paul...cat got your tongue...?:chuckle:

Lon

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

LA
It doesn't mean what you think it means, the word is 'kai' (and). Why did they use 'also' in translation? To get a point across. Not the one you are guessing here wrongly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi GR, long time not argue.
Your still wrong friend.

Jesus came in the flesh, not God. God is not flesh, he is spirit.
God sent his son to save the world. John 3:16
Notice it says that he sent his son, not himself.

God made Jesus Lord, so any one can see they are two beings, except you GR. I put my faith and trust in the son that is why I know that his Father is the ONLY God. God sent the creature and that creature is his son. So I have no problem accepting this creature as my Lord.

I do not think he was an Angel but he was a very high ranked spiritual being made in the image of his God and was a FORM of God. But he has a God and he says that there is only one God.

If you can clear your mind and see what is written it may get you to ask questions rather than recite the RCC doctrines that your church as kept.

Peace friend

Jesus made it very clear who He is and was, yet trin churches dont honor His word, and claim as if they know Jesus more than Jesus Himself.

There are many wicked reasons for this deception.

keypurr

Jesus made it very clear who He is and was, yet trin churches dont honor His word, and claim as if they know Jesus more than Jesus Himself.

There are many wicked reasons for this deception.

Glad your back friend.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Pierac

يأهل الكتب لا تغلوا في دينكم ولا تقولوا على الله
إلا الحق إنما المسيح عيسى ابن مريم رسول الله
وكلمته ألقيها إلى مريم وروح منه فءامنوا بالله
ورسله ولا تقولوا ثلثة انتهوا خيرا لكم إنما الله
إله وحد سبحنه أن يكون له ولد له ما في
السموت وما في الأرض وكفى بالله وكيلا

What's the matter, paul...cat got your tongue...?:chuckle:

No...still waiting on how the verse you posted supports your view? ... I read your verse and it has no context within any Trinity....

So explain how this verse supports the Trinity? Still waiting…. For you to be the Trinity hero you want to be…!

So Show me and all of TOL how this verse supports the Trinity as you believe?

Myself and All new comers to TOL will be waiting... Surly, you don't want someone new to this topic to fall into my beliefs just because you could not reply??? :think:

I will now give you the chance to no longer post any more scripture... BUT to just explain the simple post you posted in relation to your false trinity! :readthis:

Please explain how you could post such a childish statement in support of the Trinity!

Your letting the eternal blood of new comers fall on you for help... Are you willing to fill these shoes little child! :rolleyes:

Will you scarfice others for your Pride and be willing to fail... Or will you post what you know to be truth and bring others with you no matter the cost! ;) You better know what you post... you will have to give account just like me! We will stand before God and His Son, your better believe they are the same... And not one God and One whom He sent! Like I do!

Post smart bro... Others less educated than you and I are watching and may fall based on what you or even I say here.... Can you live with that? I CAN! I have the truth! I don't stand behind the traditions of men through out history like you!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Lon

Jesus never claimed to be God? - Entry from Lighthouse

Jesus never claimed to be God? - Entry from Lighthouse

Are you one of those who believes that Jesus never actually claimed to be God? If so, you need to read your Bible, a little more closely. In Matthew 4:1-11 we are told the story of when Jesus was tempted by Satan. In verse 7 we are told that He quoted the following scripture, "Do not put the Lord your God to the test." This scripture originates from OT times, of course, and is in the OT of the Bible, now. It can be found in Deuteronomy 6:16. Now, the story of the temptation tells us that Satan tempted, and Christ rebuked. If Christ was using that scripture as a rebuke, what was HE saying? Well, He was claiming that He was God. He was saying it directly to Satan, who knew whether or not Jesus was God. So, if Satan knew, and Jesus claimed to be God to him, and Satan didn't deny it, then it logically follows that Jesus is God. And He obviously claimed to be. Even to one who knew the truth, therefore He was not lying. Why would you lie to someone who knew the truth, and would call you on it? So, Jesus claimed to be God, and He is God.