ECT Our triune God

Lon

Really, so your saying.. If I started a anti-trinitarian only thread, teaching against your trinitarian beliefs...You would stay quiet? :think:

Your such a hypocrite! The subject of your thread alone screems TROLL! Your trolling for controversy! I expose you in the name of Jesus the Christ!
Keep it to yourself. If you made a thread asking for a respite, I'd grant it. Why? There are at least 50 threads on the topic already, I don't have to spam one up where I'm asked not to. There is no reason to spam your thread because of the many that are already out there.

You. I'm not spamming your thread.

That's right brother.. I will stand next to you on judgment day (Day of our Lord) and testify against you for what you have done!
You know, I have no idea why a simple request launches into a "spiritual" tirade. I suspect it is rather carnal and cultish.

Again, I say repent so I and Jesus my brother can forgive you! :think:
For starting a thread where I can get away from nut jobs? Now there are those who have honored this request, I'm not calling them anything, but for stuff like this? Is it really a wonder that I'd want a thread where I could have a bit of peace from this kind of thing? It doesn't look too spiritual to me, no matter how you slice it. I have no idea what perceived wrong you read into the OP, but it is fairly straightforward that I wanted a place where I could have a respite against just this kind of thing. I may have my spirit recharged and be able to continue in your other threads, but at the moment I'm fairly done with you guys.
You better think about what you write... as it's all documented, not just here but in eternity!:rolleyes:
Yep.
I'm trying to protect you brother... not hurt you!

Again, it really doesn't matter when one trounces etiquette just for the fun of it. It casts ignoble shadows all over the place.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Really, so your saying.. If I started a anti-trinitarian only thread, teaching against your trinitarian beliefs...You would stay quiet? :think:

Your such a hypocrite! The subject of your thread alone screems TROLL! Your trolling for controversy! I expose you in the name of Jesus the Christ!

REPENT! :rolleyes:

That's right brother.. I will stand next to you on judgment day (Day of our Lord) and testify against you for what you have done!

Again, I say repent so I and Jesus my brother can forgive you! :think:

You better think about what you write... as it's all documented, not just here but in eternity!:rolleyes:

I'm trying to protect you brother... not hurt you!

PAUL

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
To begin with I don't think there is any such thing as a "fool proof text"

Let's begin with these:

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

What would be your possible "view" this texts says?

That said I think it is the central notion of the trinitarian view that it is how God manifests himself to man and I don't disagree that this is one way to look at it

You might be correct, fz if God didn't know what He was talking about and man had to correct Him.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Keep it to yourself. If you made a thread asking for a respite, I'd grant it. Why? There are at least 50 threads on the topic already, I don't have to spam one up where I'm asked not to. There is no reason to spam your thread because of the many that are already out there.

Lon.

This forum is not a pagan fables contest but it is about THE TRUTH.

No doubt, you are getting red behind your collar because your lies lie naked here.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, it really doesn't matter when one trounces etiquette just for the fun of it. It casts ignoble shadows all over the place.
It is odd that Knight has not weighed in. He normally does in threads where a specific request has been made as to the nature of the thread. I recall him doing so often.

AMR

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
It is odd that Knight has not weighed in. He normally does in threads where a specific request has been made as to the nature of the thread. I recall him doing so often.

AMR

AMR

You can't make a request to your government to kill a person because it is against your constitution.

Lon can't make a request to Knight to allow him killing people eternally because it is against God's desire.

Last edited:

fzappa13

It is one of the drawbacks of the internet that those who exhibit boorish behavior don't run the risk of the consequences of being in the physical proximity of those to whom they speak.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
It is one of the drawbacks of the internet that those who exhibit boorish behavior don't run the risk of the consequences of being in the physical proximity of those to whom they speak.

What would you do to Him who says this?

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

john w

Hall of Fame
"But he, being full of the Holy Ghost(1-my note), looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God(2-my note), and Jesus(3-my note) standing on the right hand of God," Acts 7:55

"And, behold, I(1-my note)send the promise of my Father(2-my note) upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high"(3-my note).Luke 24:49

fzappa13

What would you do to Him who says this?

I'm having some difficulty connecting what you here offer to what I said. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AMR

You can't make a request to your government to kill a person because it is against your constitution.

Lon can't make a request to Knight to allow him killing people eternally because it is against God's desire.
Huh? Take it up with Knight, who published the TOL Statement of Faith here---which clearly denies anti-Trinitarianism. :squint:

Given the TOL SoF and that this thread is exclusive to Christians, you perhaps need to think twice about leveling these sort of accusations, no?

AMR

fzappa13

(unintentional crosspost) I was just remembering a former mod named Goose of whom I was fond and whom Sozo and Freak managed to foment enough angst about the fact that he was a Messianic Jew that he was relieved of his mod duties and eventually felt unloved enough to move on to greener pastures as it were.

To reiterate a point I made earlier, rejecting all that don't agree with you on all points is a zero sum equation ... eventually you wind up in a room by yourself.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Why would TOL have a problem with a Messianic Jew? Perhaps he was an odd Messianic group, not a Christian one?

fzappa13

Why would TOL have a problem with a Messianic Jew? Perhaps he was an odd Messianic group, not a Christian one?

Upon further consideration I would observe that your question itself might be seen as heritical by some ... but don't worry, your in good company ... Jesus was killed for less grievous doctrinal affronts.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Huh? Take it up with Knight, who published the TOL Statement of Faith here---which clearly denies anti-Trinitarianism. :squint:

AMR

I am speaking here openly and Knight might be aware of what I say.

Anyway, God does His work.

I only quote from His word.

I was banned from forums for that.

Given the TOL SoF and that this thread is exclusive to Christians, you perhaps need to think twice about leveling these sort of accusations, no?

AMR

Do you recon that the true worshippers of the Father the only true God are not Christians?

Do you think that those in Antioch of Ac 11:26 knew anything about triune God?

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
To reiterate a point I made earlier, rejecting all that don't agree with you on all points is a zero sum equation ... eventually you wind up in a room by yourself.

I would be sory but not sad if I was left alone here with my Lord Jesus Christ.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Upon further consideration I would observe that your question itself might be seen as heritical by some ... but don't worry, your in good company ... Jesus was killed for less grievous doctrinal affronts.

Well said, fz.

:thumb:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
John.6.22-23
For the Father judgeth no man but hath committed all judgement unto the Son. That all men should honour the Son even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent Him.

Pile up words even scripture but you will recieve nowt from Christ [whose word it is] until you bow before Him as God.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
John.6.22-23
For the Father judgeth no man but hath committed all judgement unto the Son. That all men should honour the Son even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent Him.

Pile up words even scripture but you will recieve nowt from Christ [whose word it is] until you bow before Him as God.

Phi 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Well, Totton.

Another lie.