Our triune God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by godrulz View Post
    Paul was not in the Body of Christ?! Have you finally given up MAD? Good for you. There are probably men of God that you quote and admire who speak in tongues. Good thing you are not Judge Jesus (being judge judy does not count, godplayer).

The charismatic work of the Spirit was evidenced in the OT, in the life and ministry of Jesus, in the early church, yet you think it/He is irrelevant for the Church Age?! Talk about a false teacher.

There is no exegetical basis for cessationism (nor KJV-only, nor MAD).

Why has it been so quiet on TOL? It has got boring. The only thing happening in the anti-trinitarians.

I see you weren't raptured either. I guess we did not do enough good works?
    How subtil of you. Carry on with the discussion of the Deity of the Christ. Satan knows the truth and scripture. You can listen to him.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by jerzy View Post
      All you need to do is to post a verse statting that God is Trinity
      Idiocy.
      If this is how you study, chap, dont give up your day job..and please dont EVER sit on a jury deciding my fate because clearly the concept of 'evidence' is well over your head.

or to tell who authorised you to add to the word of God.
      You mean this word of God that shows us exactly who Jesus is?
      In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
      The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him;and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
      For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
      (Joh 1 KJV)
      Wm Tipton
      For the truth about remarriage from Gods word, please see our homepage

Comment

All scriptures are true but not the Trinitarian forgeries in our Bibles.
        Jesus, the Word, IS God....

All things were made by him;and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
        (Joh 1 KJV)
        Wm Tipton

Comment

So you declare hundreds of fool proof verses stating over and over again that the Father is our/the only true God irrelevant and propose the monk's mistake and few Trinitarian forgeries in support of your crocked theology.

That certainly makes good sense to me.
          Hardly.
          I harmonize ALL of scripture together into a coherent whole.
          I dont pit one verse against another to suit a limited, faulty understanding as you do.
          Wm Tipton

Comment

Originally posted by -FoC- View Post
            I follow the Christ of the SCRIPTURES...He who was with God in the beginning and IS God.

Give up your blasphemous heresy and come to the One True God !
            So all you are able to support your crooked theology with is a monk's mistake and few clear Trinitarian forgeries rejecting hundreds of fool proof texts stating over and over again in contradiction to your flimsy theology.

That's why you don't even consider looking to few of such verses like:

Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, Mt 6:9, 11:25, Jn 6:23, 6:44-45, 6:65, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:36, 3:21, 10:36, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 8:6, 2Co 1:2, 5:18+21, Eph 1:3, 2:18, Ga 1:1, 1:3, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, Php 1:2, 1Th 1:1-3, 2Th 1:1-2, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1.

Comment

YOU need to learn to READ, apparently.
              Really?
              Because I see that YOU are the one claiming that God supposedly is so inept that He could not protect His word from 'pagan's.
              You make a mockery of yourself, pal.

It is so dishonest of you to keep bringing up the monk's mistake as proof of your crooked theology.

Comment

Idiocy.
                If this is how you study, chap, dont give up your day job..and please dont EVER sit on a jury deciding my fate because clearly the concept of 'evidence' is well over your head.

You mean this word of God that shows us exactly who Jesus is?
                Don't you have at least a clear Trinitarian forgery to post in support of your crooked theology instead of making yourself laughable with posting a monk's mistake?

You look so ridiculous and desperate.

Comment

Hardly.
                  I harmonize ALL of scripture together into a coherent whole.
                  I dont pit one verse against another to suit a limited, faulty understanding as you do.
                  Can you show how you harmonise the monk's mistake with hundreds of such verses?

Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, Mt 6:9, 11:25, Jn 6:23, 6:44-45, 6:65, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:36, 3:21, 10:36, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 8:6, 2Co 1:2, 5:18+21, Eph 1:3, 2:18, Ga 1:1, 1:3, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, Php 1:2, 1Th 1:1-3, 2Th 1:1-2, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1.

If one stands at an apple tree he has no choice but to pick apples.

The monk's mistake is too far for him to be bothered with.

Comment

So all you are able to support your crooked theology with is a monk's mistake and few clear Trinitarian forgeries rejecting hundreds of fool proof texts stating over and over again in contradiction to your flimsy theology.

That's why you don't even consider looking to few of such verses like:

Sorry chap, but Ive spent THOUSANDS of hours over DECADES studying the ENTIRE Bible...Ive read ALL of those so many hundreds of times by now that they are imprinted on my brain at this point.

YOU are the one who is DENYING the what scripture TEACHES.

(Joh 1 KJV)
                    Wm Tipton

Comment

Can you show how you harmonise the monk's mistake with hundreds of such verses?
                      Yes, yes...we know its all Gods fault for being incapable of stopping said monk from perverting His word.

Tell me, is the WHOLE Bible accurate and the truth?
                      Or are there 'mistakes' and 'error' therein?
                      Wm Tipton

Comment

Don't you have at least a clear Trinitarian forgery to post in support of your crooked theology instead of making yourself laughable with posting a monk's mistake?
                        Ive posted a few passages, chap. That you are unable to read and comprehend them is inconsequential.
                        Fact remains fact even if it is ignored or rejected.
                        You look so ridiculous and desperate.
                        Someone here certainly does.
                        I submit you find a mirror.
                        Wm Tipton

Comment

You make a mockery of yourself, pal.

It is so dishonest of you to keep bringing up the monk's mistake as proof of your crooked theology.
                          Just slap me awake when its over....
                          Wm Tipton

Comment

Sorry chap, but Ive spent THOUSANDS of hours over DECADES studying the ENTIRE Bible...Ive read ALL of those so many hundreds of times by now that they are imprinted on my brain at this point.
                            Isn’t it why you know pretty well they clearly declare that your theology is crooked?

Comment

Yes, yes...we know its all Gods fault for being incapable of stopping said monk from perverting His word.
                              So you admit that the monk perverted God's word yet you use his perversion to support your theology>

Thank you for your honesty on this one, pal.

Tell me, is the WHOLE Bible accurate and the truth?
                              Or are there 'mistakes' and 'error' therein?
                              I told you about the Trinitarian forgery of Isa 9:6, Jn 1:1 and Jn 20:28.

Just waiting for you to come up with few other obvious Trinitarian forgeries.

Comment

Isn’t it why you know pretty well they clearly declare that your theology is crooked?
                                My theology in line with Gods HARMONIZED word. I dont pit one verse against another or claim that God is too much of a wimp against monks to be able to preserve His word as heretics do.

And Thomas answered and said to Him, My Lord and my God!
                                (Joh 20:28 MKJV
                                Wm Tipton

Comment

Working...
                                X