ECT Our triune God

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nope, Muslims don't accept that God has a Son. You're way off track.
Jesus is God in the flesh.

You reject that.

Muslims reject that.

You're a Muslim; get over it, and get with the program. Muslims have been on your road since the seventh century, you should take what's given to you so that you can advance in your faith. The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) looks to be a Christian with ideas like yours. Go and see where his teachings lead to, for your own benefit.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
That's what I said. Jesus is God in the flesh.
This is the road that leads to Christ's Kingdom.
Let me know when you or anybody finds those mythical sinless Christians, OK?

If you understood the ontological Gospel preached by Paul, and the depth of truth of the human hypostasis and prosopon relative to the hypostasis of God and the prosopon of Christ, you'd understand.

There is no sin where there is no law. The law ceased in Christ. Those who are in Christ are not imputed sin... to their hypostasis.

Few Eastern or Latin or Protestant professing Christians know the truth of the ontological Gospel of Paul that is literally and simply "Jesus Christ and Him crucified". Period.

But there's a depth, breadth, height, and glory to this mystery that is beyond declaring the mystery. It's knowing it and walking in it.

1Peter 4:1 tells us that after we have suffered in the flesh, sin will cease us. We don't cease from sin. Salvation is not by works or abstinence from works. But sin will cease us.

But I've never met anyone who actually understood hamartiology, either. Most believe and regurge whatever they've been erroneously taught or told or have experienced.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
If you understood the ontological Gospel preached by Paul, and the depth of truth of the human hypostasis and prosopon relative to the hypostasis of God and the prosopon of Christ, you'd understand.

There is no sin where there is no law. The law ceased in Christ. Those who are in Christ are not imputed sin... to their hypostasis.

Few Eastern or Latin or Protestant professing Christians know the truth of the ontological Gospel of Paul that is literally and simply "Jesus Christ and Him crucified". Period.

But there's a depth, breadth, height, and glory to this mystery that is beyond declaring the mystery. It's knowing it and walking in it.

1Peter 4:1 tells us that after we have suffered in the flesh, sin will cease us. We don't cease from sin. Salvation is not by works or abstinence from works. But sin will cease us.

But I've never met anyone who actually understood hamartiology, either. Most believe and regurge whatever they've been erroneously taught or told or have experienced.
Are you claiming to be yourself sinless, perfected, and/or mature?

Yes or no. Thanks.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You're a Muslim. As are all you "non-Trins." Islam is the fruit from the non-Trin tree. Get with the program.

What the...?

I guess I should be glad I'm at least a Monohypostatic Trinitarian. If not, I guess I'd be a Muslim.

Arius was not a Muslim, nor was Sabellius or others who objected to Theology Proper formulation within the faith.

This is... let's just say... silly.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Are you claiming to be yourself sinless, perfected, and/or mature?

Yes or no. Thanks.

See how you demand a false dichotomy?

My hypostasis is sinless. Now.

Sin is in my members. But I've reckoned the old man crucified with Christ.

If you had any real understanding of hamartiology, you could begin to comprehend what I've said or would say.

By the hypostasis of my faith, I don't walk by sight. I don't "see" the resulting individual acts of hamartema. I see only the plural hamartia from the singular hamartia that is in my members.

I have sin (hamartia singular) in my members. I dare not deny that. And I confess my plural hamartia, then being forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.

Have I come to maturity? No. But I will. Just not alone. We must all come to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

I'm certainly not laying the foundation of repentance from dead works, but going on to maturity.

Confessing every individual act of hamartema is just the law strengthening sin. That's what the church-at-large has been doing for centuries. Strengthening sin with the law.

But out of ignorance, not malice.

There is NO sin imputed to my hypostasis. Now or ever more. If you ever understand what that means, it will change your life.

Though the outer man perish, the inner man is renewed day by day. Stop putting new wine in old wine skins. That's why they burst.

Him who has ears to ear, let him hear.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
What the...?

I guess I should be glad I'm at least a Monohypostatic Trinitarian. If not, I guess I'd be a Muslim.
Your doctrinal errors are slighter than theirs with regard to the Most Blessed & Most Holy & Undivided Trinity.

But your non-Catholicism/rejection of the Pope, is the same.
Arius was not a Muslim
Arius' taught and believed that Jesus is not God in the flesh.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HH) taught and believed that Jesus is not God in the flesh.
Islam is the fruit from the tree that grew from Arius' seed.
, nor was Sabellius
Slighter errors.
or others who objected to Theology Proper formulation within the faith.

This is... let's just say... silly.
Nah.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
See how you demand a false dichotomy?

My hypostasis is sinless. Now.

Sin is in my members. But I've reckoned the old man crucified with Christ.

If you had any real understanding of hamartiology, you could begin to comprehend what I've said or would say.

By the hypostasis of my faith, I don't walk by sight. I don't "see" the resulting individual acts of hamartema. I see only the plural hamartia from the singular hamartia that is in my members.

I have sin (hamartia singular) in my members. I dare not deny that. And I confess my plural hamartia, then being forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.

Have I come to maturity? No. But I will. Just not alone. We must all come to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

I'm certainly not laying the foundation of repentance from dead works, but going on to maturity.

Confessing every individual act of hamartema is just the law strengthening sin. That's what the church-at-large has been doing for centuries. Strengthening sin with the law.

But out of ignorance, not malice.

There is NO sin imputed to my hypostasis. Now or ever more. If you ever understand what that means, it will change your life.

Though the outer man perish, the inner man is renewed day by day. Stop putting new wine in old wine skins. That's why they burst.

Him who has ears to ear, let him hear.
So no then.

So you're just a sinner like the rest of us, with no charism of infallibility in teaching doctrine and morals.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So no then.

So you're just a sinner like the rest of us, with no charism of infallibility in teaching doctrine and morals.

I'm most certainly not a sinner. I was. Now I've been translated into the kingdom of His dear Son. Seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

I've heard the hypostasis of God in the Rhema, which has brought the hypostasis of faith; and that hypostasis has translated me into the hypostasis of God and I've put on the prosopon of Christ.

God accepts no man's prosopon, so it's irrelevant that there's sin in my members. I'm a new creature. The old man was the sinner. I'm not. I have on the robe of flesh given me in the robe exchange.

Jesus Christ became sin who knew no sin. I confess any plural hamartia, and in so doing I am professing Christ who became my sin.

I most certainly am NOT a sinner. There's no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. I live by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

You can deny the blood of Christ and insist you're a sinner, but I can't and won't. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the the Son of God.

Are there individual resulting acts of sin that occur in my life? Of course. That's why I confess my plural hamartia instead of any hamartema, though.

You can be a sinner if you want (and you certainly seem to want to be one). But I'm a new creature. Old things have passed away, behold ALL things have become new. I will not confess/profess even ONE time that my old man is not dead.

Your Catholicism has done nothing BUT strengthen sin with the law (or law method) for its duration. THAT's why sin abounds instead of you having sin cease you after suffering in the flesh.

No, I'm not a sinner like all those who continue to profess to be after allegedly becoming new creatures in Christ by salvation. I've put on Christ, just as I'm commanded and provisioned to do in the New Covenant of His body and blood.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So no then.

Are you still confessing the individual acts of hamartema (sin)?

That will only strengthen hamartia by the law as it has always done. Sad that it's the Orthodox and Latin teaching. :(

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Your doctrinal errors are slighter than theirs with regard to the Most Blessed & Most Holy & Undivided Trinity.

I'm not the one in error. I've corrected the error of the Multihypostatic Trinity that left me without salvific faith for 28 years.

But your non-Catholicism/rejection of the Pope, is the same.

There is no Pope. It's an invalid position. And at least since Vatican II, they've all been reprobate. The current "Black Pope" is the spirit of antichrist.

Arius' taught and believed that Jesus is not God in the flesh.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HH) taught and believed that Jesus is not God in the flesh.

I'm not defending Arius. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to refer to others as Muslims when they aren't. ALL antichrists are the same, including the Pope.

Islam is the fruit from the tree that grew from Arius' seed.

The corruptible seed far preceeded Arius. Hagar preceeded Arius, too.

Slighter errors.

Meh.

For absolute certain. Non-Muslims are not Muslims.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'm most certainly not a sinner. I was. Now I've been translated into the kingdom of His dear Son. Seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

I've heard the hypostasis of God in the Rhema, which has brought the hypostasis of faith; and that hypostasis has translated me into the hypostasis of God and I've put on the prosopon of Christ.

God accepts no man's prosopon, so it's irrelevant that there's sin in my members. I'm a new creature. The old man was the sinner. I'm not. I have on the robe of flesh given me in the robe exchange.

Jesus Christ became sin who knew no sin. I confess any plural hamartia, and in so doing I am professing Christ who became my sin.

I most certainly am NOT a sinner. There's no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. I live by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

You can deny the blood of Christ and insist you're a sinner, but I can't and won't. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the the Son of God.

Are there individual resulting acts of sin that occur in my life? Of course. That's why I confess my plural hamartia instead of any hamartema, though.

You can be a sinner if you want (and you certainly seem to want to be one). But I'm a new creature. Old things have passed away, behold ALL things have become new. I will not confess/profess even ONE time that my old man is not dead.

Your Catholicism has done nothing BUT strengthen sin with the law (or law method) for its duration. THAT's why sin abounds instead of you having sin cease you after suffering in the flesh.

No, I'm not a sinner like all those who continue to profess to be after allegedly becoming new creatures in Christ by salvation. I've put on Christ, just as I'm commanded and provisioned to do in the New Covenant of His body and blood.
How do you know you actually believe, and aren't just fooling yourself?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Are you still confessing the individual acts of hamartema (sin)?

That will only strengthen hamartia by the law as it has always done. Sad that it's the Orthodox and Latin teaching. :(
"We can judge that an act is in itself a grave offense." CCC1861

Do you agree? Yes or no this time. Not yes and no, like with the last question, hmm?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'm not the one in error.
Objectively false.
I've corrected the error of the Multihypostatic Trinity that left me without salvific faith for 28 years.
Yeah I checked that out already.
There is no Pope. It's an invalid position. And at least since Vatican II, they've all been reprobate. The current "Black Pope" is the spirit of antichrist.
Bald conspiracism.
I'm not defending Arius. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to refer to others as Muslims when they aren't. ALL antichrists are the same, including the Pope.
You're acting like I think Muslims are evil.
The corruptible seed far preceeded Arius. Hagar preceeded Arius, too.
Oh.
Yeah . . . .
For absolute certain. Non-Muslims are not Muslims.
What are you answering with this?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Do you agree? Yes or no this time. Not yes and no, like with the last question, hmm?

Yes. My hypostasis doesn't commit that/those act(s). My dead prosopon has/does.

Do you, as a new creature, commit hamartema? Or are you even a new creature in Christ?

Have you put on Christ? Do you have any idea what that actually means?

Why are you putting new wine in old wine skins? Do you know what that means?

Dogma and ritualism don't save. Works don't save.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Objectively false.

Neither you nor the RCC are objective in the least. There is nothing more subjective than RCC dogma and ritualism.

Yeah I checked that out already.

Great. It's a fact.

Bald conspiracism.

No. You're trapped in oblivious agenda-phobia, though.

How much copious research on the subject have you bothered to do? I'd wager nun... er, none. Yar har.

Tell me all about the current Pope's entire past. I could write a book about the corrupt and occultic activity of the Papacy, especially since Vatican II.

You're acting like I think Muslims are evil.

No. I'm merely insisting that non-Muslims like Arius and company aren't Muslims. Nor is Jamie, though she's in grievous error that COULD be non-salvific.

True story. Hagar before Arius and other anathemas.

Yeah . . . .

Meh.

What are you answering with this?

Your "Nah" in response to my valid assertion that you calling non-Mulsims Muslims is... silly.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

What's the precise difference between plural hamartia and hamartema? Do you even have ANY idea?

What's the difference between singular and plural hamartia, articular and anarthrous hamartia, hamartano, and hamartema? Do you have the remotest clue?

(I know you don't. But you're amongst an almost unamimous majority of those professing to be believers.)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
What's the precise difference between plural hamartia and hamartema? Do you even have ANY idea?

What's the difference between singular and plural hamartia, articular and anarthrous hamartia, hamartano, and hamartema? Do you have the remotest clue?

(I know you don't. But you're amongst an almost unamimous majority of those professing to be believers.)
:chuckle: Do you read signs? Because that's pretty funny right there.

Good one, right on. :)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
:chuckle: Do you read signs? Because that's pretty funny right there.

Good one, right on. :)

I read scripture. The only thing that's funny is you speaking even one word about hamartiology in your blundering ignorance.

Yep. It's a good one, alright. Oblivious dogmatization and indoctrination won't replace actual understanding of what God specifically said in His Word through the Apostle Paul and others.

You have no idea what the ontological Gospel of Paul is. But again, you're in the vast overwhelming majority of professing Christians.